We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Personal healing and transformations. Anyone else? Options

Shizballs
#1 Posted : 9/20/2020 3:44:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wassup everybody. Somewhat new here.

I just wanted to share my experiences working with psychedelics. About two and a half years ago I cut out pretty much all other drugs especially the dopaminergic types (stimulants, alcohol, party drugs etc etc) and only used serotonergics (mushrooms, ayahuasca, 5-meo). The purpose was to get to the root of why my life had, up until that point, not worked out the way I had hoped.

The time since has really been incredible. I won't say it has been the best years of my life but the amount of personal growth I've incurred is remarkable. Depression is practically gone, ADHD is extremely managable (I can finally read and finish books!), and my academics and trajectory in life has improved dramatically. The beginning was often very rough, but I can't overstate how much every facet of my life has improved. I truly feel blessed.

This may be the new member area but what have you guys been able to heal in yourself to bring you closer to happiness and/success? How have your lives been improved by psychedelics?

Further, has your spirituality changed? Personally, I was an athiest my whole life until smoking DMT. After ayahuasca, there was no denying that SOMETHING was there. I am convinced, as I was told on reddit, "that shit will make you believe in the spirits."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 9/20/2020 9:43:26 PM

My Personalized Tag

Yeah, man. That's what it's all about. This is why I love psychedelics—drugs with a purpose. DMT is probably one of the most important positive forces in my life of the last decade. Or maybe even *the* most important. It's given me the strength to act on the things that I knew I needed to do, but was too scared or too ignorant to. I've become so much more accepting, calm, observant...
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Almondmilk Man
#3 Posted : 9/21/2020 6:34:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The main thing with or without psychedelics is returning to homeostasis and maintaining things that make life work out in the long end towards whenever it is that you die so that what life you spend is spent at cost-value. I'm also an athiest; I take this perspective..

We can't study humanity in isolation just like we can't study an endangered species in isolation to its habitat or other factors like competing species and changes in the environment. So I think there isn't an afterlife, rather its all about consequence, result, mantainance, sustainability, and acceptance.

I believe that humans being social creatures who will literally deteriorate (like as in their brain will become totally different and much less healthier) if we are isolated from other humans for so long a period without returning to homeostasis and normalcy. We like any species also thrive with diversity because all humans contribute together; so its why all of our lives will inevitably matter whether you bring in children to the world or get a good career or just have so many obstacles into the path that you want to walk through.

I feel that sadly (tragic) there is no going back, only moving forward until we reach either a continuity or the evitable and possible end-scenario of our existence. (also I'm a believer that the world's in a universe that's simulated but that ultimately... we're on our own in everything and need the support together, I think that if there is a possible creator that this has been either a tragedy (if you read up on the dark history of this planet...), an experiment went wrong that the creator hadn't forsaw and assumed to give up (like a reflection of some of our own ambitions and conflicts).

I know there is no going back, only moving forward. And that regardless we need to protect homeostasis and make the unflinching stand everyday to realize our response and the consequential responsibility.

For me, Psychedelics open up things in my future by rapidly changing my mind for a period giving me perspective I'm not evolved to have in my current state. Seroternergic psychedelics bind to the serotonin receptors how many more times better than serotonin itself?? I know that its quite more affective at binding to a feelings/love receptor and that is one way it heals. The other is on you and only up to you

Take care, love you all and spend life very well each day you live; don't waste it. Even if we all get a second chance in an afterlife you shouldn't bet on it and gamble your ambitions and desires and future Love

So they're saying I can't call it Almondmilk, it has to be "Almond juice" or "Almond beverage" and I'm like "don't have a cow man"
links: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=95231
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...1077261&#post1077261
https://www.lifeafterhate.org/
San Fermin: Better company (song)
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitude_Page

Almondmilk Man
#4 Posted : 9/21/2020 6:37:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you have the chance..... improve something immediately instead of leaving it up to another person who "might do it instead" you may see a lot of resulting progress because the constructed experience we live in is getting improved. Feel that feeling

[edit/note: I wanna say something really terrible that has immense relation to this.....

There's a nursing home where in a specific part... abuse is rampant among patients that don't have family members and I learned about this because one of the workers told their story to my sister and I learned about it while visiting grandparents.

And in my city, the poverty is really bad in certain pockets despite that there's plenty of capability for economic opportunity and growth.. but the city.. decides well lets put up a dollar tree every 4 miles so that poor people without transport can buy cheap ass groceries..... okay.. so in other words the city doesn't plan to go to much length.

And what about the heartless fate of many pets? or the fate of people? there is only going forward..

you know walmart makes massive profits by doing this: pay people low wages, only hire part-time workers without benefits so that you don't pay any benefits and keep profit in the bank , take advantage of people who have low verbal communication and decision making skills, they also basically suck the revenue and assets and put that money into a private equity firm and it all goes back to walmart's executives and its how they rob and mug low wage workers; that's not touching the topic of their supply chain in aisian countries where people are valued by a few cents worth; only pennies

And don't forget about taxes guys... so businesses will move their communities to the highest buyer/seller (these companies will seek the locale with the lowest taxes and immediately pull out all of their jobs and ship them overseas the second that someone writes in a tax law that creates a fair tax code that benefits the local part of U.S. (I'm speaking only about the U.S. because I live there and can speak from experiences) it happened a few towns over, the city passed a tax code that didn't sit well and it used to have a booming economy but is now a retirement town for old people or poor destitute people with no option at the moment other than to stay in town and wait till things get better.

We are a failed state in the U.S. ... in Alabama there are field hospitals where European doctors volunteer (they do it without any compensation) to treat people who can't get medical attention. In the U.S. capatilism threatens your life if you don't follow the oligarchy authority. Its an authoritarian state but all of it boils down to using capitalism as a tool and scapegoating that capitalism brings us our desires and best wishes and that it fulfills our lives; we are sold on lies and robbed blatantly - this is also practiced in other countries. Its like when pharma was starting to get into a lot more trouble here in the U.S. and suddenly shifted to Aisian markets like Thailand and such...........

People don't realize that money isn't anything but a trick to force everyone to do what you tell them to by redirecting your decision as their own; you make it look like you came up with it in the first place and this might even be the first time in history someone spoke a word about it regarding healing or personal growth.

It will be a battle in the end, an argument against powerful narcissists who have destroyed their ethical moral compass for the best seat in the world]

Again, that's really terrible... but its so true and builds up anyone reading it to be prepared for the hardest challenges and condition. And for what its worth.. if you really make progress then i can't and don't have the time to speak about what a success that really is
So they're saying I can't call it Almondmilk, it has to be "Almond juice" or "Almond beverage" and I'm like "don't have a cow man"

Almondmilk Man
#5 Posted : 9/21/2020 7:05:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Alright, maybe you don't watch anime but there is a Japanese cartoon (anime) called Erased. The plotline is one of the most well developed stories I've ever heard.

it focuses on going back in time to change a terrible event. When the protagonist (29 years old) is suddenly brought back to when he was 8 and realizes he has the ability to stop his classmate from being abducted by a pedophile and murdered and goes to the extent that it takes, trying again and again each time he fails he comes back to that moment and gets a chance to save her and influence her life until he stops a pedophile from targeting her (her mom is abusive and a narcissist and her classmates make fun of her for being poorer than everyone else which is why she was easy to abduct).

We don't have that ability. We only move forward, I know these words are harsh and I don't mean them to be

[please don't let this depress or put anyone down; trying to lend some strength and knowledge and teach people about fears and consequence and their limitations and how to adapt to it all]

axxium
#6 Posted : 10/3/2020 8:14:16 PM

aXxium

Shizballs wrote:
Wassup everybody. Somewhat new here.

This may be the new member area but what have you guys been able to heal in yourself to bring you closer to happiness and/success? How have your lives been improved by psychedelics?

Further, has your spirituality changed? Personally, I was an athiest my whole life until smoking DMT. After ayahuasca, there was no denying that SOMETHING was there. I am convinced, as I was told on reddit, "that shit will make you believe in the spirits."

Hey there! Welcome! I'm somewhat new here as well.

Psychedelics have been an awesome tool to help me heal. I've been rather "spiritual" since I can remember but these tools, especially DMT, has helped me get a better understanding of the unique way that I perceive reality - as well as helping me understand who I am and why I'm here at this time. Things that I couldn't have possibly come to recognize without DMT shoving it right into my face over and over until I accept it.

For me, DMT IS a healing experience; every single time. I'm coming to recognize that my experiences don't exactly align with anything I've read or heard so far but I'm sure that's only temporary. I use DMT with laser precision healing intention. I ask for direct things to occur and I get to experience these intentions with the express assistance of higher aspects of myself (or guides). The progress that I've made since using this wonderful tool is really leaps compared to tip-toes without it. It's great at helping me understand my own flavor of "weird" and own it.

DMT is teaching me how to use my own abilities without it. Each session I learn more how to heal myself or to tune in without the DMT. There is no reason we cannot reach these states without it and DMT is expressly teaching me how to do this. I think we all can do this.

Anyway, welcome! I'm stoked you're finding healing through these medicines! They are a part of us, technology designed to help us remember our power and divine presence (or not too, that's cool) Smile
Weaving the words of the Universe, dancing to the song of our souls. Love is my only weapon. Knowledge is the empty vessel I pour from. Thank you for being here at this time, beautiful soul.

Psyzsee
#7 Posted : 10/4/2020 2:47:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am new , hearing about the healing is the reason I try / it gets overwhelming and confusing but I know there's something to it I will keep trying and positive changes have happened in my life since I started its just not perfect but don't expect life 2 ever be

Shizballs
#8 Posted : 6/17/2021 2:40:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
Yeah, man. That's what it's all about. This is why I love psychedelics—drugs with a purpose. DMT is probably one of the most important positive forces in my life of the last decade. Or maybe even *the* most important. It's given me the strength to act on the things that I knew I needed to do, but was too scared or too ignorant to. I've become so much more accepting, calm, observant...

Yeah I still say there is no more important work I have done than lying down in a maloka with my face in a bucket... except maybe everything that came after Laughing

Shizballs
#9 Posted : 6/17/2021 2:44:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Psyzsee wrote:
I am new , hearing about the healing is the reason I try / it gets overwhelming and confusing but I know there's something to it I will keep trying and positive changes have happened in my life since I started its just not perfect but don't expect life 2 ever be

this is what it's all about !

believe it or not, it can get pretty close to perfect depending on how you define "perfect". for me, "perfect" is achieving constant progress with myself, seeing my goals within reach, and feeling ok with what is unobtainable. something something derivative of the NA serenity prayer but you get the point.

wherever you are right now, understand that each bit of progress builds on itself. even if it's small, it's snowballs into something larger. eventually you need to start doing calculus and considering the dMe/dT in making life decisions Very happy

Th3_tRuTh
#10 Posted : 6/17/2021 3:01:12 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

I love this topic. So far, I have been going through some major internal changes since I began my journey back into psychedelics, and especially with DMT and changa. I recent went through a big shift that took some unpleasant internal conflicts to manifest. I was totally miserable for about a week or so, then I hit that point where the gift of desperation led me to the next right thing and now, I feel like I have a whole new level of peace in my life. I believe whole heartedly that this change was due to the plant medicines and integration of the experiences.