We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
When I smoked DMT for the first time... Options

Ramma
#1 Posted : 9/23/2020 5:04:18 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

My life changed forever. I was cured of delussion. I healed myself.

No longer did I see the world as the world. The third eye opened forever, showing me the wisdom of seeing beyond appearences. Nothing is as it appears. Everything was shown to me as impermanent, lacking any essence, lacking any self or anything pertaining to a self. I saw the whole mass of existence as EMPTY. Completely empty. Cooled by cold sorrow. Warmed by nurturing love. An intergalactic angel recieved me like my mother had recieved me at birth. I was loved. I loved myself. I distinctly remeber aproving of birth. I aprove of this process. It was all worth it. I see it all. I understand. I approve this fabrication, this origination...

When I smoked changa (NNDMT/harmalas) for the firet time, I wasnt anyone's anything anywhere; nor was anything of mine in anyone anywhere. I had abandoned any conceit that "I am." I crossed the shore, achieved the deathless state by liberating the mind through lack of clinging/sustenance.

I understood it.

Such is form, such its origination, such its disappearance.
Such is feeling... Such is perception... Such are fabrications...
Such is consciousness, such its origination, such its disappearance

The eye is empty

The ear is empty...

The nose is empty...

The tongue is empty...

The body is empty...

Consciousness is empty of a self or of anything pertaining to a self. Thus it is said that the world is EMPTY.

I was shown the whole cosmos, the meaning of existence--there is no meaning, no reason--it was all "just because" and it was all love. I saw the sorrow of this whole mass of existence. I saw emptiness. total emptiness. It felt like unbounded love. I was healed forever.

This experience has imprinted in my brain. It haunts me. It thrills me. It was the most important moment of my life along with having been born.

2 years after this I heard the buddah's teaching for the first time. I trembled for half am hour, my whole body becoming goosebumps. Having directly experienced the teaching known as the Dhamma (phenomenology of existence) through my experiences, I pledged eternal friendship with the buddah, put my complete trust in the teaching, had absolutley 0 doubt in the teaching--saw the senses as a raging blaze, saw the cessation of the senses as the most worthy goal. Saw suffering as suffering. Tranquility as tranquility. Saw the whole mass of existence as infinitely empty
Behold, a sower went out to sow

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

WanderingCat
#2 Posted : 9/23/2020 6:34:26 PM

The White Haired Cat

That was an amazing read Smile

Welcome to the nexus new traveler
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

blyablya
#3 Posted : 9/26/2020 12:18:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Woah. Amazing Smile

Welcome to nexus Ramma!!
Stand on your wallet, I want to see how tall you are.

monomind
#4 Posted : 9/26/2020 2:37:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Ramma, beautiful writing Smile your report was highly resonating buddhist teachings and then I got to the point where you actually telling about your encounter with buddhism and it all made sense.

Sounds like an amazing life-changing experience ( well, any life changing experience is... )
What kind of changa do you like in terms of dmt:harmalas ratio ?

welcome to the nexus Thumbs up

AiL762
#5 Posted : 9/27/2020 7:36:27 AM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

Viva Argentina! Viva Boca Jrs!

lol my family is from Berazategui. I've been dying to go back, last time I went and saw my family was over 15 years ago Sad

Almondmilk Man
#6 Posted : 9/27/2020 6:56:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[Community]
So they're saying I can't call it Almondmilk, it has to be "Almond juice" or "Almond beverage" and I'm like "don't have a cow man"
links: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=95231
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...1077261&#post1077261
https://www.lifeafterhate.org/
San Fermin: Better company (song)
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitude_Page

Ramma
#7 Posted : 9/27/2020 7:38:52 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys♡ and for the warm welcome. it means a lot. This is sacred terrain.

Ail762; cool 😎 hopefuly you can go back soon! borders are kind of closed for now. Thanks for the kindness Smile

Monomind; When I used to smoalk, I would use changa consisting of 100mg DMT, 150mg herbs (mullein), 50mg harmalas. I would breakthrough every time 🤩 smoked in a pipe, joint, or a water bong--the water bong was too strong for me though, so mostly pipe.

you?

sbios
#8 Posted : 9/28/2020 3:07:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds like an amazingly powerful first time! Reading that what you wrote gives me flashbacks!!! Big grin Once you know, you cannot ever un-know!

Icyseeker
#9 Posted : 9/28/2020 4:54:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

“Whatever has the nature of arising has the nature of ceasing.” The Buddha

I love buddhism but I struggle finding buddha's actual teachings (verbatum). On top of that there are many different schools of buddhism and each has thier different vibes. However they all agree on the core principles. Mini rant done. Nowday's I follow a spiritual path heavily inspired by buddhism with a bit of my own intution sprinkled in.

While my first dmt trip didn't focus on emptiness (not like my LSD trips) it did make me think more about family and the love that we all need to live.

I'll finish with another buddha Quote. I love that every actual quote I have found are just so understandable. Smile

“If with a pure mind a person speaks or acts, happiness follows them like a never-departing shadow.”

May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Ramma
#10 Posted : 9/28/2020 10:10:46 PM

beautiful Iceseeker!Smile what happened to me was, upon hearing the buddah, I knew only someone with magical powers could utter such words...why? because they are so painfuly obvious. they are so obvious, so out in the open, that we dont see it (the main problem of life being suffering, for example; its obvious, but completley overlooked; the fact that all life is essentially stressful. Its obvious.) The core teaching is this; the mind is luminous, it is all powerful, all seeing, but its our defilments that obscure it.

this has been DMT for me. And one thing that is overlooked that I discovered, is that DMT essentially shuts off the brain (at times I've even tripped as if my whole brain was becoming frozen, or covered in a gray paralyzing cement.) If the brain turns off, then the MIND is all that remains. And the mind being luminous, radiant, that explains the beauty of the trips and the soul in such states. Scientifically, DMT seems to put all the energy in the HTP receptors or something like that. You become unconscious or fall asleep. It is completley concurrent with Near death experiences, and for example, cases where through brain damage people experience bliss--the case of a lady whos right side of the brain shut off reported having no judgements and experiencing bliss.

the most shocking cases are brain damage where the person can draw EXTREMLEY COMPLEX things at a level of mastery beyond comprehension--also musically, or they can remember every single thing that has happened ever. Savants are slightly retarded, the brain isnt all working.

very interesting

Ramma
#11 Posted : 9/28/2020 10:14:02 PM

sbios wrote:
That sounds like an amazingly powerful first time! Reading that what you wrote gives me flashbacks!!! Big grin Once you know, you cannot ever un-know!

Yesss!!! 🤗 you cant unsee it. Im glad to give you flashbacks. Its so easy to forget this stuff

Tbone
#12 Posted : 10/3/2020 11:45:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Great read. Love the story. Thank you for sharing.