We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Grand Risings, Beautiful Souls! Options

axxium
#1 Posted : 10/1/2020 7:42:01 PM

aXxium

Good day, Reflections!

I will introduce myself as aXxium, I suppose, and express myself through this sub-identity. I have been around the forums for some time but have decided it may be appropriate for me to start to post or respond.

I would identify myself as an "energy worker", meaning that my passion and purpose align in a way that excites me most to manipulate/channel energy. At this time it is most focused on healing. I was diagnosed with what they described as a terminal condition some years ago which ignited my awakening and ultimately my journey to heal myself. I share my experience in the hopes others may find value in my perspective and find healing in their own way. I use spice with this intention.

There are many identities within myself that I have integrated, which express themselves through what people call "light language" or star languages. Instead of a logic-structured language, its like frequency expressed verbally. In my case this is accompanied by what some people call "lightcodes"; mudras and what look like ticks - and the body moving spontaneously. This is what some indigenous American tribes refer to as "hand shakers". To sum it up I often look possessed and it sometimes feels that way! Essentially I channel my multidimensional aspects.

I'm bringing this up because after exploring with spice ('magic' as I call it) I've found that its a big part of my experiences. I also have the condition they call "aphantasia", which seems to cross over into the world of psychedelics in interesting ways. When using spice, my experiences do not seem to line up with any that I have yet to read - but I'm well aware we all perceive through our own divine lenses.

When exploring with spice, the majority of my experiences involve channeling and healing in some way. Usually an aspect takes over my vessel and we co-create an experience as it flows out. LOTS of healing work is done. I see projections in front of me and I navigate dimensions and experiences using my eyes as the steering wheel. I often find myself on-ship in different ways, with a big "monitor" and control system around my alien fingers. I'm beginning to learn how to aim all of these experiences and revisit with intention and guidance. I can visit dimensions and what appear to be different universes at will.

Anyway, I wanted to frame that sense I believe most of my responses will be framed from the way I uniquely experience consciousness in this way. My whole purpose is to help others uncover empowerment within themselves and that will be a theme while I explore with you all here at the Nexus.

I love each and every one of you with every fiber of my being, unconditionally and fully. You are extremely powerful and brave souls to be here on this beautiful planet at this time. We are about to experience some EPIC shifts in consciousness (as a collective) on this planet and I'm honored to do so with each of you!

Love & Appreciations,

- aXxium
Weaving the words of the Universe, dancing to the song of our souls. Love is my only weapon. Knowledge is the empty vessel I pour from. Thank you for being here at this time, beautiful soul.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

WanderingCat
#2 Posted : 10/2/2020 4:46:22 AM

The White Haired Cat

welcome axxium Big grin

Your a very unique soul as it appears as I read.

dmt is rather helpful isn't it?

I'm excited to know more of your experiences when the time comes.

I'm a wandering cat, I tend to be in the corners of hyperspace least once every two weeks.

Happy to have you around here now.

Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

axxium
#3 Posted : 10/2/2020 6:01:18 PM

aXxium

Thank you WanderingCat!

From my experience, YES - it can be very helpful! It's been an awesome tool to help me learn how to do things without it, which I truly expect to be the ongoing goal (in some ways). I'm exploring ways to help me log the experiences, since my visual memory is very very short, even without spice.

I explore hyperspace maybe a few times a week, sometimes a small dose for healing work and others back to back for some time until they tell me I'm done (those get interesting).

Thank you for the warm welcome! Btw, I have a new kitten homie that wanders with me when I travel, its fun seeing his form in other states as well as when I astral project - cats are super cool! So I thought it quite interesting you replied! Smile
Weaving the words of the Universe, dancing to the song of our souls. Love is my only weapon. Knowledge is the empty vessel I pour from. Thank you for being here at this time, beautiful soul.