We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best vape atomizer tank Options

Rush56
#1 Posted : 9/26/2020 7:49:46 PM
Ruzhxy

Hey guys..

I keep researching which atomizer should i get for dmt with ejuice and there is so many..

I am looking into geekvape's zeus x rta with single/dual coil options.. I am looking into 2ml option, as i am searching for the smallest tank possible. What really dragged me into this specific atomizer is that it's leak free. I don't wanna leak my precious spice.

So far i have only tryed those th2 ccell concentrate, thick oil cartridges from aliexpress. Took 0.5ml size.
It sure did work, but it was pain in the ass to load it and is not worth 10$ for 10 pieces, if i can find a good RTA atomizer and change coils my self, in long run would it be way cheaper. Those on link are only for single use, maybe two. Oh and the airflow is shitty. But it's great these are so small, so really little amount of eliquid can be used.

So anyone experienced using zeus X for dmt? I really don't want those bottom airflow types which could leak.. Was looking into few other options, almost ordered but then i saw reviews about leaking and i changed my mind. Is that dual coil build overkill? Well afterall, i could just use single coil, both options work..

I also ordered 2 longmada's motars for direct crystals vaping, but i like the idea to mix with ejuice and have it for quite some time, not filling it up each time. So i can just lay down and enjoy. Still i want it as small as possible, so i can put in just 0.5ml of juice or even less.
I am a bit worryed if i order zeus x, that i couldn't use 0.2ml of ejuice like i did with those little TH2 coils for single use. However if it will effective i don't mind making more juice and putting more into it, just don't want to waste any.

What are everyones opinons?

https://www.ecigclick.co...kvape-zeus-x-rta-review/ Here is a link with some description of atomizer.

P.S. If you guys have better recommendations let me know. But should be leak free and 2ml or less in capacity.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AfternoonViking
#2 Posted : 9/26/2020 8:00:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have no experience with ejuice and dmt, so no experience of the atomizer in question-
but, I did inaugurate my Flowermate Slick the other day. Its a non combustion vaporizer for herbs and oils but it worked great with DMT as well. Its temperature range is just around where DMT boils which makes the smoking extremely smooth and efficient. I was really blown away how smooth it was to smoke DMT with it.

Fhat the Wuck
#3 Posted : 9/27/2020 12:04:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there,

after i had to learn it the the hard way, DMT in combination with PG/VG is extremly aggressive against some plastic compounds that are build in as tanks in the basically all the pod systems, i threw my dna origin pod away and switched to tthe Aspire Nautilus GT mini. I searched for tanks also with 2 ml leak proof and in best case tc compatible mesh coils that are fine with round about 15-25 watts and maybe can handle a boost if up to half a second up to 35 watts to heat up the coil fast.

No chance for that, nothing on the market at least not in europe.

I had to make some compromises. Now i have 2.8 ml basically leak proof ( dont let it lay on the side for to long) that got mesh coils with 0,7 watts which i use with 14-30 watts and its running fine. Not sure its available globaly. Link you find below.

https://dampfdorado.de/a...tilus-gt-mini-verdampfer

Also i heard here and ther the melow 4 or 5 tank from e leaf shoul do a great job.

I also tried my Crown 4. Big drawback is here you cant really go below 45 watts, t least half an ml more likley 1 ml cant be used because minimum level in tank and coil. If you fill it up only with spicey liquid again, should not be much of a problem. I liked the option to go from 45 to 75 watts and get me to the other side with an blink of an eye even with 0,8 gramms per ml, at least in theory,.. didn't had the balls to go for it after my first experience 😄

Egzoset
#4 Posted : 9/27/2020 5:48:52 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations Rush56,

Rush56 wrote:

Nice to be included...

IMO e-Liquids and their associated consumption tools (& rituals...) impose restrictions which remain to be addressed, starting with conduction mode and its consequences - and not only! The fact is i can keep barking the news on roofs at night but no one shall hear my calls somehow.

Nature often provide's sound examples to follow when in need to solve a new challenging problem, in this case i'm tempted once again to shout on the roofs, especially when loved by moonlight!

Briefly put i repeatedly suggested: #1) a switch from conduction to mainly-convection, with a radiative component and OPTIONALLY some conduction for pre-heating purposes; #2)Quanticized targetted heating, based on mass/size of microscopic features of the contact surface.

Actually as a hopefully "universal" (1-fits-them-all...) line of motivation i personally favour to always seek "The Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation" - which in this present case is excluded implicitely. But then i'd suggest although e-Liquids are fine for storage maybe it's about time some guys try to emulate printer heads, perhaps, especially if energy can be conveniently "packetized", etc. just follow the link in my signature for further comments by Egzoset the Magnificent & Omnipotent...

Etc., etc. So much for socialization. Just Duplicate & Peer Review, the rest is only virtual otherwise. Euh...

Surprised

Fracturation into droplets would sure open a few doors i think, right now dealing with some laquer using conduction ain't exactly aiming for micro-dosing precision anyway.

Induction Heat has triggered some passions recently, given the actual context this might be the right time to juxtapose those 2 potent concepts together. If hardly not this curious, or if in love with e-Cig vessels/tanks then please pardon the interruption, but i think the long-term effects of repeatedly over-heated contact surfaces shouldn't go further ignored. Not for your favourite entheogen or any other, because repeated "baking" is synonymous of denaturation by heat and i'm not under the impression that's a desirable feature even now.

Good day, have fun!! Cool

bfp
#5 Posted : 9/30/2020 4:44:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rush56 wrote:
Hey guys..

I keep researching which atomizer should i get for dmt with ejuice and there is so many..

I am looking into geekvape's zeus x rta with single/dual coil options.. I am looking into 2ml option, as i am searching for the smallest tank possible. What really dragged me into this specific atomizer is that it's leak free. I don't wanna leak my precious spice.

So far i have only tryed those th2 ccell concentrate, thick oil cartridges from aliexpress. Took 0.5ml size.
It sure did work, but it was pain in the ass to load it and is not worth 10$ for 10 pieces, if i can find a good RTA atomizer and change coils my self, in long run would it be way cheaper. Those on link are only for single use, maybe two. Oh and the airflow is shitty. But it's great these are so small, so really little amount of eliquid can be used.

So anyone experienced using zeus X for dmt? I really don't want those bottom airflow types which could leak.. Was looking into few other options, almost ordered but then i saw reviews about leaking and i changed my mind. Is that dual coil build overkill? Well afterall, i could just use single coil, both options work..

I also ordered 2 longmada's motars for direct crystals vaping, but i like the idea to mix with ejuice and have it for quite some time, not filling it up each time. So i can just lay down and enjoy. Still i want it as small as possible, so i can put in just 0.5ml of juice or even less.
I am a bit worryed if i order zeus x, that i couldn't use 0.2ml of ejuice like i did with those little TH2 coils for single use. However if it will effective i don't mind making more juice and putting more into it, just don't want to waste any.

https://www.ecigclick.co...kvape-zeus-x-rta-review/ Here is a link with some description of atomizer.

P.S. If you guys have better recommendations let me know. But should be leak free and 2ml or less in capacity.

Have you thought of using a mesh RDA? I see them recommended a lot on these forums (in the context of direct freebase vaping mostly, but I'm interested in trying this with e-juice as well)