We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
World grower: bred life on a planet, work to be done (abstract fictional) Options

Almondmilk Man
#1 Posted : 9/26/2020 8:09:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

"Its rare! But when you get it, you really find yourself amazed at these "worlds": As far as I have known, there has been nothing else besides my own existence and whenever I wanted something it came but whenever I longed for other beings exactly like myself and for the first time I've made the only form of life. A.... lot of it.. I really hope that it goes well! I sincerely hope.... " --- Revelation.

"Well, the universe collapsed multiple times, balancing but now is broken and I would think that it is going to dissolve the life in the wake of such a huge and sudden change, I have noted terrible effects on the foreseeable future but this is like I've never come across exactly this before. I tried this test separately again and can't produce my results. I have to perpetually run a simulated feedback loop far longer than I ever thought necessary but it hasn't brought another planet seeding life at any range of any scope; how did I find such a valuable hunk of being as to implicate I'd have someone to fill in emotional void, this need to be conformed and validated.." -- Revelation.

Question -- "How will I get this planet that seeds life and these circumstances? I have my original sample, its still in a static dormancy and hasn't broke dormancy, its like the thing has completely gone off the fritz!"

*Sigh* still nothing. Stilll nothing.. -- Residue

............I believe that I can do this again. But I don't know how to do this again. -- Residue

.................................. -- Residue

.............. -- Residue

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... -- Residue

This room of myself that I've opened up has affected me, I can't let it escape my final grasp.. -- Revelation.

[Residue]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< [Revelation]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What is that residue? -- revelation

[RESIDUE] I will consume everything into myself

Consequence -- I'll remove this variable clearly and accurately.. this could be bad and destroy everything..

"I have to purify every part of the residue fragment.. And this will give my world an opening to flourish once again"

[Not to be continued: consider for yourself the implication and what it means reflecting our literal existence on Earth as people] This was designed as a work of fiction to provoke thought about science.

["World grower: bred life on a planet, work to be done" will be a work of fiction and this is my rough draft for the time being and exactly where I want it as a work of fiction so enjoy but "take with a grain of salt" the implication that we live in the world it talks about for a second your nature of existance can be questioned in a work of abstract fiction.

And without saying anymore you on the other hand should pull up a word document or anything to write in and rewrite the story, consider the metaphor from multiple angles and it might give wake to new abstract concepts and that it is there for people who want to play around with it creatively - that was the purpose entirely of posting this to give you a tool - if you so choose to go further with what's going on here, that may give you the ability to see things in abstract ways and its a fun project but don't forget that some of us should take into consideration actual reality priority over something achieved this way until the abstract and rational can balance to an understanding]

There is alot that you can do to alter from my little example as a means to customize your preferred narrative. Narrative, keyword because really technology is also kind of like narrative if you really start to understand that complexity. If you give it time too you can also write down hard reality more clearly and you can use abstract ideas and purposefully picture out a problem and hash it out. step by step. you build up one loophole, boom deduced that wasn't and you want to frame things. How you frame them works.

In many ways you are able to move on from there. You know this one cliche example is just one cliche example, now that you have an idea of the abstract template you can process through your own story or take this one and mutate it with your own perception. And whatnot

Ya know, in many-many ways our actions are able to bend our will and grasp through everything we know ultimately; we are able to subjectively question anything we wanna if we want to

I'm testifying that in my life I am able to use abstract concepts in conjunction into real world life to think or say things that pushed boundaries thought possible. I can even use some abstract concepts along the way like tools that work out but its not a guarantee either and you shouldn't consider an abstract idea in isolation because reality works multifaceted and you cannot just leave it altogether as a one hulking mess of... stuff.. it: needs to make coherent sense in the end; say what you mean, and mean what you say

[everyone needs to consider obtaining prerequisites in math, science, grammar, etc - it all helps as a tool - build your world ]

Take for instance abstract factors in reality that are so crucial as drives in life to always improve ourselves or to remain fueled into fruiting the purposes we ridiculously work for.

Relationships change over time and aren't a guarantee for the future. Or how about..

Its not your fault for everything bad that happens for no apparent or shocking reason. It doesn't always mean something pertinent

It can be taken a number of ways and can work in its proper function. Your personal take on that; the way that you feel is because: I my good person, am nowhere near to being who you actually are or speaking for your testimony. You have to respect other people or society won't work with you and that includes their rights as capable people

Note too: accecability - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJoax1Z1x4Y consider what all you're capable of, don't tell yourself that you aren't
So they're saying I can't call it Almondmilk, it has to be "Almond juice" or "Almond beverage" and I'm like "don't have a cow man"
links: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=95231
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...1077261&#post1077261
https://www.lifeafterhate.org/
San Fermin: Better company (song)
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitude_Page

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!