We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Advice on rue/mimosa analogue Options

bismillah
#21 Posted : 9/22/2020 1:48:48 AM

My Personalized Tag

Yeah, don't reduce tooooo much. I usually only make as much tea as I plan to drink right away because it's never as precise as "I started with x grams bark, therefore X mL liquid is this strong". There was another thread on here where someone accidentally megadosed because they thought their brew was weak, while all the good stuff had just sunk to the bottom.

I reduce the mimosa tea down to maybe a good 1/4 to 1/2 of a cup and leave it in the fridge overnight. A lot of the tannins seem to crash out as a black mud on the bottom of the glass, and the resulting tea is much easier to drink.
Takes a few more swigs to get down. But hey, if you're set on tripping, that's probably not gonna stop ya. I always space the maoi and the mimosa btw---30 minutes does the trick. The only reason they don't do it down south is because of the sheer volume of material they have available. A couple molecules here and there doesn't matter much.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PREV12