We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Jester is waiting... Options

GulliverTravels
#1 Posted : 9/15/2020 6:24:38 AM

All Aboard!

So... Its been a while since I was here. But its time I told these to someone.

Its been months since I went. Almost 7 now. But I have my good reasons for not wanting to rush back in.

My first 4 rides through hyperspace were amazing, eye opening, and mostly what I would call "Good Trips"
The next 3 were not the same. Not by a long shot.

As I took my 5th ride, everything changed. This is when I met the Jester for the first time.
He immediately spoke to me as I went into the waiting room, not even having broken fully through, and wow his presence was STRONG!

He was speaking into my mind directly. Almost instantly, I knew what he was and had an image of him in my mind, but could not actually see him. Come to think of it, I am not sure I have ever actually seen him. Only the image of him that he wants in my mind. He shows you what HE wants you to see.

He immediately told me that he thought I was "Faking it" (The trip) and repeatedly asked "Are you faking it?"
Then he shifted to "Here, you should look at this in my hands" as he was showing me a shape that was utterly impossible. Watching Color and Light invert and warp into colors and patterns I have never seen before. Impossible shapes. Geometry that was only able to be perceived in that place. Confusing, captivating, and ever in motion on the surface. Letters and Numbers from multiple languages dancing on the surface of the object.

I found myself thinking "If I could only take this thing back out with me into the real world, they would all understand everything"

Then I started coming out of it, and the world here, re-appeared in a blocky pixelated version of itself. Like living in minecraft. The campfire I had lit earlier was not sharp and pointed tips, but blocky and coming off in large chunks at the top.

This effect took a good while to come out of and was somewhat disorienting. Even the people I had nearby looked blocky and undefined for close to 15 minutes.

After Waiting several days, and digesting the experience with the Jester, I decided to go back for #6.

I had a friend with me as always to watch me, keep eyes on breathing, catch the pipe etc...
As soon as I went all the way in for this ride, he was there. The Jester. Waiting for me.

He told me as much, stating "Ahh I have been here waiting since you last came, I had more to show you." As he grabbed my head and started forcing images into my mind that I could not resist.
He then returned my attention to the impossible shape, and said "Here, let me show you the inside down and the upside right" As he turned his reality inside out and morphed the space into impossible shapes and colors I couldn't ever have imagined, he then started doing what he called "Turning color inside out" and made sure to mention "See, Isn't it fun?"

But he isn't fun. He is "Having Fun" at my expense. His goal seems to be to confuse my mind and try and push reality further from the forefront of my mind. If you were a beach go-er sleeping on a float, he would be that guy that would come by and kick you out to sea. Just to observe the look of fear on your face when you awakened and couldn't find the shoreline.

Again, after this was over, I waited about a week to try again. Hoping at this point, that HE wouldn't be there. And that another peaceful experience would be mine.

7th time was NOT the charm. Unfortunately.
Again, he was there. And this time he had nearly TOTAL control. Of me, of my perception, and even my body...
I was sitting in a chair, facing the back of my farm, looking off into the woods of the property next to mine. As I slipped out, and was again in his space, he immediately took over my body and started working me like a puppet. He said "Here, lets try something more fun this time."
"Open Your Eyes" And They opened, to a totally normal view of the forest in front of me. Nearly baseline in appearance.
"Now close your eyes"
And The trees and landscape instantly changed into a Porcelain ground, with trees and grasses and plants made of Flesh and dripping with blood. Throbbing and growing before my eyes.
"Stand Up"
And I shot up from my chair! Which was odd as usually I cannot stand up on the stuff at all.
"Now Sit Down!"
And I Plopped HARD into my chair, busting the seams of the cloth chair in the process. (Had to throw it away after this trip)
Then he showed me the forest normal, and then again as the flesh forest. Dripping and throbbing.
After this, he lost his grip on me and I was able to come out of it... Opening my eyes to shake the blood forest image as quickly as possible. IT stayed with me when I closed my eyes for about 5 - 10 minutes. Then baseline.

I have only tried to go back one other time since, and Not even at the waiting room, I could hear him taunting me from the other side. Waiting for me to pop in... So he can play.

I have come to understand, that he is trying to teach me something about the darker parts of myself. And that my resistance to this is likely the reason these trips have been so hard for me to deal with.

As a person with ERD (Explosive Rage Disorder), I am somewhat fearful, of exactly WHAT he is trying to show me.

There may be parts of myself dark enough, that even I don't want to know them.

He appears to be my personal challenge.

Any suggestions?
Next Stop Hyperspace - "ALL ABOARD!"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

WanderingCat
#2 Posted : 9/15/2020 9:16:29 AM

The White Haired Cat

Sounds very intense!Neutral

Never had an entity force my body to do anything before. I've not had many entity interactions but none have been that hostile. I've seen bug/plant demons on mushrooms once but I dealt with them.

Try to surrender to the experience but show the jester he isn't in total control.
Mix of surrender but keep some control. It sounds weird to describe it but feeling it is easier.

That's my input but don't take it as the answer to your problem. I hope it helps some! Stay safe traveler.Smile
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

GulliverTravels
#3 Posted : 9/15/2020 11:47:07 PM

All Aboard!

Thank you for the advice. I'll take it to heart for my next visit.

For sure.

Dan1779
#4 Posted : 9/16/2020 12:57:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is very interesting. The only knowledge I have from personal experience is jester's are entertainers in both the comedic sense, and the fact they will "entertain" many perspectives that can be interrupted in two opposite extremes. (Much like the metaphor behind the symbol of a comedy and tragedy mask). I'm not experienced enough to give advice but if I were you, I would attempt to move past the feelings of repulsion and attempt to communicate your own perspective in an entertaining way. My friend who creates music was coming in regular contact with a jester entity and the experience finally gave way to a new aspect when he decided to "play" using his mind, some original music for the jester.

GulliverTravels
#5 Posted : 9/16/2020 7:14:37 PM

All Aboard!

Thank you.
I honestly never thought to try and "entertain" the entertainer.

He is clearly a type of showman, as he always has something to "Present" to fascinate and wow you.

His dual nature, comedy/tragedy, seemed to present itself at first as the showman, then as it moved on I became the show... To whom, he is puppet-ing me, I am uncertain. (Myself? Other entities? or Simply for his own entertainment. I honestly cannot tell his intentions easily.)

I will try as you suggest. Just because it sounds like an interesting way to approach it.

Again. Thank you.

AfternoonViking
#6 Posted : 9/16/2020 9:00:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting read.

Please keep us updated GulliverTravels

bismillah
#7 Posted : 9/17/2020 3:23:47 AM

My Personalized Tag

I think the character of the jester is a benign one... But maybe it can be hard to understand how seemingly malevolent behaviour can actually be benevolent guidance. The jester isn't afraid to expose your flaws, and you have to be ready to confront that fact. When the jester succeeds in making you angry, or scared, or miserable, (and by the looks of it, he will) you have to slow down and consider how he did it; what flaw in you was exploited to arouse that reaction.
He's like the brutally honest friend that you wish you could hate, but you know has got your back!

My understanding of it all, anyway.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

GulliverTravels
#8 Posted : 9/22/2020 12:56:15 AM

All Aboard!

Thank you for the response.
Yes, I have also read much on the benign nature of the Jester. Though my extensive searching on him, has certainly revealed that the aptly named "Hyperspace Jester" has a very dual nature. As much as we all do I suppose.

He is supposedly a reflection of our inner selves, the more embarrassing, confusing, ego-centric, and even the angry/darker parts of our subconscious.

With that said, I still agree with his benign nature. I do not feel threatened by him necessarily. Just uncomfortable. Out of place. Lost. Confused. Whenever he is around.

His malevolent nature in my case, likely comes from within. An expression of my own rage, and the loss of logic and reason I experience when it happens. At least, that is how I am currently looking at it.

Though you also make some good points about trying to determine the underlying flaws he is trying to poke at, and how he is trying to use them against me. As I am sure others do as I go about my daily life.

I'm slowly getting to the point of wanting to go back and see how this pans out...

Again, thank you for your input. I'll be certain to incorporate your approach.

Ramma
#9 Posted : 9/22/2020 3:37:53 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

"If I could only take this thing back out with me into the real world, they would all understand everything"

if only...

what amazing experiences. thanks for reporting. what has worked for me with the jesters is to love them--that will garner their respect--and then to try and look beyond them, they seem to be gatekeepers. Generally behind them there is a portal to hyperspace, so that you can travel through it and totally breakthrough. Of course, this is only in my experience. Every mind is a universe in itself.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

axxium
#10 Posted : 10/1/2020 6:29:09 PM

aXxium

Ahhh yes, the infamous jesters! I have not seen these entities while exploring with DMT but I did have a very intense experience with them over a period while I was dying of an infection. I was struggling with a medical condition that I had given up hope with. I no longer wished to waste my time with doctors and decided I would drink alcohol until I died. It took about a week before I became too sick to drink and literally just laid in bed waiting to die.

Over this time I began to hallucinate. It started with beings coming into my room and trying to offer me things for my pain - all of which I refused or if I attempted to accept would never manifest results. These were real people I was aware of, such as my brother in law's sister who was addicted to heroin and offered it - that kind of thing. All sorts of things over about a week. The second week began to get more intense and that's when I met the jesters.

I was seeing them just like a real person, every detail of their clothing and appearance. They moved in freeze frames and communicated with gestures and hand written signs. There were two of them and one seemed to do most of the taunting. They wore these white/beige baggy canvas clothes that looked like they were from the medieval time period but dirty and worn.

They would taunt me over everything in my subconscious. They would try to offer to help me with my pain, like offering me a dab and then as I reached out they would drop it and laugh. They would do fucked up shit I can't even begin to describe but it was always to jab at the seriousness of my supposed issues. They did a role play using my recent ex as a character (she had a mask that looked like it was made from bean-bags) that was straight at my heart and really trying to taunt me to get upset; really fucked up shit. I didn't bite the hook.

Anyway, they were clearly doing all they could to rile me up. I didn't get the feeling they were bad or good - but clearly owned the archetype of the jokester; exposing our deepest issues by making fun of it. At that time I was taking my life WAY too seriously, at an all time low and as depressed as it gets. They took advantage of every aspect of my dispair.

I eventually ended up in the ICU for a couple months and in hospital for a few more. But the most memorable aspect of the whole experience was those jesters. The experience still reminds me to this day to stop taking myself so seriously - and now (having grown emotionally, psychologically, and most importantly; spiritually) I can see what they were trying to show me. In my opinion, if you are seeing these characters they are clearly an aspect of yourself trying to show you to stop taking things so serious. They are guides to help you expose your fears and insecurities.

Thank you for sharing you story! I'm always intrigued when I hear about experiences with these entities.
Weaving the words of the Universe, dancing to the song of our souls. Love is my only weapon. Knowledge is the empty vessel I pour from. Thank you for being here at this time, beautiful soul.

Tomtegubbe
#11 Posted : 10/1/2020 7:36:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing your stories. The jesters have disturbed me quite a bit and fear of yet again seeing them has been one of the main reasons for come up anxiety. However last time I had an encounter with them was when I took a little too small dose and I saw the visions faint like from a dim CRT television. Visions didn't last very long and the last thing I remember before the "tv" went out was a jester giving me a middle finger. That amused me so much because I realized I deserved it. It seemed like the jester was pissed off because I can't dose correctly and I realized that all my life I have expected things to come easy to me and never really understood that I have to work if I want to achieve and the same applies to applying purposefully these altered states of consciousness. I think my fear of the jester subsided at least a bit. 🙂 There's always an element in life that escapes your control and comfortability and jesters are reminders of that, I think.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Daturas
#12 Posted : 10/2/2020 12:31:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mother earth is bleeding, and the blood is let.
I hope you can integrate this experience.
Love into will, and will into creation.
Daturas attached the following image(s):
20201001_183803.jpg (3,602kb) downloaded 195 time(s).
If you created me, who created you? ∞

Dan1779
#13 Posted : 10/3/2020 1:28:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think it was Terrance McKenna (and probably a lot of others) that said he considered the fact that jesters could be 'ancestor' spirits encoded in our DNA. For the fact they seem to reflect a very unique aspect of the human psyche. The interesting thing about them is that if you look through various religious texts, peoples near death experience and psychedelic experience stories, including research papers done by pretty big name universities you find these guys littered EVERYWHERE. I made a post a few weeks back on this forum about how my friend, who is yet to use dmt, had seen a jester on a single dose of lsd and has had reoccurring dreams with the same jester entity which oddly mimic my personal experiences with dmt (the feeling of being transported to a new world, objects which appear to break 4D-space-time psychics and intelligent non-corporal entities).

Attached is the picture he drew of his dream jester.
Dan1779 attached the following image(s):
DMT Elf.PNG (121kb) downloaded 172 time(s).

Fantasy
#14 Posted : 10/17/2020 8:10:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing your experience, GulliverTravels, it is much appreciated and was quite a fascinating read. I have some perspective to share on this issue which I feel may be distinct from yet familiar to what you've heard so far, and I hope you will find it intriguing at the least.

While the attitudes society often holds about things like the use of psychedelics and speaking to seemingly separate and sentient entities or becoming physically possessed by them as a result of using psychedelics might seem to suggest that these sorts of ideas are considered fringe and controversial, even mainstream scientific texts accept the notion that the human brain can be home to more than one consciousness simultaneously and that that those separate selves can alternate control of the physical body that brain inhabits; for example, the very first sentence under the very first condition for diagnosing dissociative identity disorder listed in the DSM-5 is: "Disruption of identity characterized by two or more distinct personality states, which may be described in some cultures as an experience of possession." In the community of people with so-called dissociative identity disorder, which used to be called multiple personality disorder for anyone who hasn't looked into it in a good while, experiencing dissociation from the control of your body while another conscious agency within your body takes control is a totally typical sober occurrence, and thus, I don't see any reason to assume that the human brain in general wouldn't be capable of reproducing similar experiences even in people who don't have that condition naturally if placed into the proper context to activate the biological hardware that it comes equipped with to produce those sorts of experiences in people who do have the condition, which could logically include when being stimulated by a powerful pharmacological agent that may be able to activate those circuits, such as DMT. This is part of why my personal opinion is that with respect to the argument of whether the experiences of DMT are "real" within some other dimension separate to the one we typically inhabit or "all a hallucination" happening within our heads, the answer is most likely that both are in fact true, because that separate, inner dimension being composed entirely of internally-generated of hallucination in your mind does not prevent said dimension from containing truly separate conscious entities from yourself that you could interact with in that space, nor does it make it different from your ordinary waking sensory experience involving interactions with other conscious entities which is also composed entirely of internally-generated hallucination for that matter, and again this seems to me to even be in line with the more mainstream scientific understandings of how the human brain works.

Now, clearly the DMT experience is distinct in many ways from having that condition including with respect to the superficial nature of the hallucinations and the kinds of thoughts often had during the experiences and things like that, and I'm also not necessarily saying that DMT entities for instance are as conscious and permanent as alters in a dissociative condition like that which must be developed from a young age and is inflexible from then on, though I'm also not necessarily saying they're not because I've definitely seen evidence that they can be surprisingly resilient between trips including your experiences here, but I just don't want to make a confident proclamation about that in either direction because I simply don't know, but the reason I think it may be so meaningful for you to consider in particular is that if this jester entity exists as a truly separate and sentient entity within you through the same sorts of mechanisms by which multiple consciousnesses can be sustained in a human brain in conditions like the aforementioned, which seems at least plausibly suggested not only by his consistency but apparent not only mental but even physical agency, then it may be that you could or even should deal with this particular situation in a way similar to how those in the dissociative community would deal with a similar situation with respect to another alter in their system making them uncomfortable or taking control of the body in an aggressive way. With respect to that, I am actually quite heartened to see some of the responses that have been given here already, as I came here hoping to learn more of the knowledge both traditional and modern about traversing the realms of DMT and other psychedelic tryptamines in particular, and though this particular context that I've presented here may not have already been exactly presented previously, some of the advice I see given is already clearly in line with what I was thinking about suggesting based on this particular context, which just further suggests to me that the connection between these things truly is significant.

The main piece of advice I want to give is that in the dissociative community, and in a way that I would more broadly assume could apply to any situation of two truly separate minds sharing the same body, there is a belief that no alters within a dissociative system are inherently bad for the system, the brain and body, and while they may be flawed like any other sentient being, the way to achieve peace and understanding is through open communication and respect rather than rejection, though this differs from the way it would work between people in two different bodies, and it would certainly be hard to purposefully work on in the case of something like working with a DMT entity, but I think a point of reference to consider beginning from would be that, generally, it's considered that if an alter is becoming aggressive and taking control of the body, it's because they are becoming frustrated with how repressed they are, with the consciousness controlling the body refusing to express or confront the qualities they possess which are still part of the same one human being they collectively are too. So, in the case of your jester entity, I would have to say that, if a connection between these sorts of things truly does exist here, then I would have to think you may be correct that he is specifically trying to get you to accept things about your collective self that you are trying to keep hidden, and that while he may at times be aggressive in the way he does it, he is likely only doing so out of a desire for your collective self to feel freer again, and perhaps may become less aggressive if you can show him that you are willing to feel that freedom again despite the fear of what you might see, if indeed, that is, you are willing. These are the thoughts I will share on the matter for now, anyway.

Whatever you choose to do, I wish you luck in future experiences, and would certainly be curious to know how they go too if you're willing to come back and share more about them.

Tomtegubbe
#15 Posted : 10/18/2020 7:09:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, Fantasy! I think your theory makes a lot of sense. In Jungian psychology integration of different parts of self is the key point of psychological and spiritual well-being. In mental health care integration is more than a philosophical theory. While DID is very rare a condition, it's actually very common that the self is fragmented to some extend or another. DID is on one extreme end, borderline personality somewhere in the middle and common anxiety and depression on the subtler end. It seems that psychedelics, especially DMT can bring forth unresolved conflicts in the mind.

People with DID have hard time accepting the multiple personalities as their own even when people around clearly see that's the case. I never thought that this could apply to dmt entities. That even though they feel separate, they still probably are projections of hidden aspects of personality like the Jungian shadow. This doesn't overrule the possibility that they may also project some archetypes of the metaphysical world but essentially they are inside you and part of you rather than outside you and alien to you I think.

Very inspiring!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Fantasy
#16 Posted : 10/19/2020 2:14:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your feedback, Tomtegubbe, your thoughts and perspective are appreciated as well. Smile And I'm glad that you think that I'm on to something here too. I also think that what you suggest as further fitting into the big picture here makes sense and most certainly agree with your observation about psychedelics and about this situation.

It's funny that you bring that up, about the unusual denial people can show, things like recognizing the alters as separate identities who they interact with yet simultaneously believing they don't actually have the condition and those aren't actually alters, as one of the things that caught my attention even though I didn't ultimately include it in my comparison is the fact that GulliverTravels's jester accused them of "faking" the trip. What a curious thing I thought and still think, as by far one of the most common issues discussed in the community of people with dissociative identity disorder is the fear or delusion that one is entirely faking their condition, the dissociative symptoms, the existence of their alters, the periods of time they are either not in control for or entirely forget, and so on, even when one would think the reality of the situation should be quite clear and is to everyone around them. "Am I faking it?" is an incredibly common question asked, in those exact words. It only deepens my suspicion that there is a legitimate connection here, for certain.

I'm glad to have made a positive impact and appreciate you saying so as well. Smile

fink
#17 Posted : 10/21/2020 3:57:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You could try to find where he is hiding when you are sober in order to have a reasonable chance of winning a confrontation.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Ramma
#18 Posted : 10/21/2020 7:29:50 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

one thing worth mentioning in a thread with such a name, is that even when I did not directly see my lovely jesters or even their shadows, all my DMT trips have been about them. I always sensed their presence, their laugh, or their energy. To me DMT is all about jester energy, always, even at the deepest points were its all emptiness and bliss, there is still that lingering cosmic sense of humor felt
Behold, a sower went out to sow