We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Really need some insight on last nights experience! Options

AiL762
#1 Posted : 9/21/2020 3:30:50 AM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

So last night i ended up taking 5g of roasted grounded syrian rue capsules. still no nausea or anything?

I can not seem to noticeably trip off the harma's, but def did have MAOi effect.

I wasnt happy with my previous method of smoking DMT, so ended up getting a vape after much reading around. It had came in earlier so wanted to do test it.

HOLY ____!!!!!!

I heard great things so I just loaded up 45mg when my previous method i would have to do 80+mg.

it was super smooth. all I did was pour it into the cup, warm it up until it melted, put the top back on, hold button until hit 180C, not harsh imo so was able to take a deep breath and hold. I believe I mightve took a smaller 2nd hit and still prob had smoke inside the vape, and by then I turned the tv off, laid down and was gone.

Reflecting back as much as I can, thats one of the biggest things that caused me to freak out. I was used to my bong attachment I made and working with the flame. the amount of smoke at once was never that much so instantly knew even with half the dose, i was about to go beyond what I've done in the past with just 1 hit.

i know better than to resist, but somehow my consciousness wanted to stop the roller coaster ride but was too late.

plus a few other concerns so I def wasnt in the right set and setting and I paid for it. I just never had any issues with fear in the past and always welcomed it and received nothing but deeeeeep love and affection.

It was so intense I dont remember much or almost any of it. All I know is I legit know my consciousness knew I was dying and I do feel I completely died and came back to life. like a legit power outage / shutdown the PC. I couldnt tell If I knew how to breath at all. Obviously blast off I had Complete loss of my opened eye normal sight and much more.

Absolutely terrifying how 45mg done properly is. Beyond ridiculous how incredible this vape works. I can finally take the very small doses like everyone else. Such a shame how much product I must have wasted prior to this investment.

when finally returned from dmt land, I was shaking from fear, my mouth was completely metallic from adrenaline, and instantly went to check my pulse.

1st attempt I actually got an error with the machine. 2nd attempt my blood pressure had spiked to fkn 233/135! Once the shakes were gone I felt "normal" and just grateful to be alive.

can not believe i tried to fight it so bad and had that level of fear...

also I can tell this dose was way too much as first time I had deep open eyed hallucinations for almost an hour later? everything was moving like if I was on a 350ug of acid dose.

Beyond humbling!

and id really love some insight or thoughts on the experience? I feel like the heart rate that high is far from a normal occurrence, and feel like that should've been life threatening?

I been experimenting with taking harma's alone for almost a week now, and my blood pressure sits at 115-127's on them so I know it wasn't from them or a tyramine interaction.

before I attempt again, honestly, I was going to see about getting a super accurate scale. I have a decent one, but I rather be on the safe side considering what just happened.

I was planning on starting stupid small. maybe 10mg, and slowly work my way up by 5mg until I hit my comfort dose.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 9/21/2020 10:01:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Be careful dyoode!!
It doesn´t matter what you use. If you have an efficient method 45 mg is heavy.
Hope you are doing good. Big grin

Have a gud one
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 9/21/2020 10:14:07 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

You did that much on top of harmalas? You shouldn't be surprised that things were still moving an hour later.

Now you know! Big grin

Quote:
I was planning on starting stupid small. maybe 10mg, and slowly work my way up by 5mg until I hit my comfort dose.

So, what happened with that plan Laughing

The heart rate thing is simply down to your body being scared shirtless, or thereabouts. Maybe in your befuddled state you also struggled to operate the device correctly? Either way, best ensure you're physically fit before attempting a repeat performance of that magnitude! You got through it though, that's the important thing.

Welcome to life, be kind to you. Maybe a tattoo is in order?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 9/21/2020 12:17:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

All seems to be normal for the course good sir. Nothing to worry about. DMT is very powerful and intense (especially Adrenergic-wise), it can be very easy to be very scared/frightened and because of such one's heart rate and blood pressure may shoot up temporarily. It's some hardcore fear lol, i've had my moments too, for sure.

I would suggest though, to lower the amount of DMT. Remember, the more Harmalas you use, the less DMT you'll need, the less Harmalas you use the more DMT you'll need. Taking that dosage on top of 5 grams of Rue, it was way too much, most likely. Try something more like 10 to 25mgs on top of the Rue and see how that goes.

AiL762
#5 Posted : 9/21/2020 1:27:08 PM

potnoble wrote:

It doesn´t matter what you use. If you have an efficient method 45 mg is heavy.

Lol im telling you in order to blast off before I was using sometimes as high as 100mg. Even with a harma mmix extract I used, I was doing 70mg.

I usually seem to have a naturally high tolerance on a lot of stuff so I wouldve never guessed this to happen. Haha

AiL762
#6 Posted : 9/21/2020 1:35:55 PM

downwardsfromzero wrote:
You did that much on top of harmalas? You shouldn't be surprised that things were still moving an hour later.

Now you know! Big grin

Quote:

So, what happened with that plan Laughing

The heart rate thing is simply down to your body being scared shirtless, or thereabouts. Maybe in your befuddled state you also struggled to operate the device correctly? Either way, best ensure you're physically fit before attempting a repeat performance of that magnitude! You got through it though, that's the important thing.

Welcome to life, be kind to you. Maybe a tattoo is in order?

Well granted, I've done with harmas before but was extract and 175mg mixture. So probably was significantly weaker than the 5g of pure rue I did this time.

Also note I did 4g like 12hrs earlier that morning. 4g the day before. Etc. Lmao

Lol the plan is in hindsight, how I'm approaching my attempts with dmt from here on out.

Thats what concerned me the most was the heartrate honestly. I was curious if was normal that it got as high as it did. I never thought to take my pressure previously.i do think as you also stated prob was from being scared and not a normal occurrence. Think I've read reports of ayahuasca experiences only averaging a 15 increase in pulse, not fkn over 100 like me lol

I have a decent chunk of tattoos and wouldn't mind more lol I've been wanting to get a cool psychonautic inspired one. I havnt thought of a design, where, etc. I do have Tools - Thrid eye inspired piece on my upper back. Might expand onto that

AiL762
#7 Posted : 9/21/2020 1:42:47 PM

ShamensStamen wrote:
All seems to be normal for the course good sir. Nothing to worry about. DMT is very powerful and intense (especially Adrenergic-wise), it can be very easy to be very scared/frightened and because of such one's heart rate and blood pressure may shoot up temporarily. It's some hardcore fear lol, i've had my moments too, for sure.

I would suggest though, to lower the amount of DMT. Remember, the more Harmalas you use, the less DMT you'll need, the less Harmalas you use the more DMT you'll need. Taking that dosage on top of 5 grams of Rue, it was way too much, most likely. Try something more like 10 to 25mgs on top of the Rue and see how that goes.

Oh absolutely lowering the amount! Lmao expecially seeing how well I can take harmas without the negative side effects, ill prob do them always prior to dmt from here on out.

I forgot completely that the harmas dose effects the ratio needed. You told me previously and forgot. Not a lesson I will ever forget I guarantee you! Loool

And seriously thank you all for chiming in. I figured my issues, but wanted to be sure. I've absolutely loved DMT every attempt in the past. Didnt want my stupidity this one time to subconsciously influence and restrict me from wanting to explore in the future.