We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally!!! I got my Nexus letterman jacket! Options

Jay-Z
#1 Posted : 9/19/2020 4:06:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’m so excited. I feel like I made it on to the team. Been siting on the sidelines reading all your great posts and now I’m in! Hahahha.

I had some questions for anyone who knows the answer. I’ve noticed many users here adopt and use the name SWIM. And I believe that that’s a Fictitious entity in order to talk about practice of said extractions in a hypothetical and legal manner? Does everyone use SWIM? Is that an inside joke, or can I make up my own?

I guess that was one question...

Happy to meet y’all!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jees
#2 Posted : 9/19/2020 6:50:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jay-Z wrote:
...And I believe that that’s a Fictitious entity in order to talk about practice of said extractions in a hypothetical and legal manner?...
In a way. SWIM = Someone Who Isnt Me. Denying involvement. Some say: my parrot did an extraction yesterday.... Some say AFOAF (a friend of a friend took spice and he told.....)

Loveall
#3 Posted : 9/20/2020 2:20:55 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

SWIM is no longer used. It really meant Someone Who Is Me, so no we shorten to to "I".

Now we only SWIM for fun or excersize.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚