We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Class President Options

Robert_hill
#1 Posted : 9/18/2020 2:15:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I got a battery and was loaned a cart from a co-worker. After about 10 seconds it kicked, shaking/buzzing my bedroom and forcing my eyes shut.

There was a figure in front of me glitching and morphing, kind of like 3-4 wire frame humans rotating in and out of focus with varying textures tones and shapes. At first her position and demeanor made me think of getting a pedicure. The way she seemed to be talking to someone in the 'room' but not to me.

She asks for my hand.

I didn't really have a choice in the matter, I wasn't in control and my hand shot out the moment her question popped in my head. My wrist started vibrating for a few seconds, she repeats with the right hand and finally my chest.

She thought I was cute and quite amused, like oh he thinks this is his first time.

'alright come on I want to show you something'

Then I was in front of something hard to describe. After the fact with research I would say it was the chrysanthemum or a 3-d mandala pulsating, breathing with a liquid coating, shiny metal iridescence.

Then I popped into the waiting room, it was like the end of 2001, a corridor of sorts but not just colors. It was ladders, pills, skyscrapers and Asian women in bikinis merging in and out of the matrix. She told me I had to let go and I said I wasn't ready. No worries.

That was my 'first' experience and I haven't had anything as visceral or clear as that time. I'm still coping with the fact that this thing. This person/entity/chemical/machine/god can show me anything it wants to at any time. The few months after were rough and I thought I might lose my mind, if I even ever really had it to begin with. And if you elect me this November, I promise no more junk mail and a free pizza party every Friday. Thank you.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WanderingCat
#2 Posted : 9/19/2020 10:31:35 PM

The White Haired Cat

Great story! Very happy I'm expecting more of these trips soon myself. So far only having one trip as profound as this. "Womb of the Universe" is how I'd describe where I went. I'd love an experience like yours but will see what pops out of the hat first. Trying to decide my next intent.
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Robert_hill
#3 Posted : 9/23/2020 2:58:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. Womb of the universe seems like a nice place to visit, see you there!