We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Non-glass VaporGenie problems. Options

Skizm
#1 Posted : 1/14/2010 6:50:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently got a VG classic so that I would have a more efficient way of ingesting spice. I gave one of my friends a batch of spice and gave him the VG so that he could experience a breakthrough. Since I'm out of MJ I picked up some parsley flakes. I covered the screen with flakes and loaded ~50mg into the bowl. Screwed the top back on and had him nearly touch the flame to the ceramic element for ~15 seconds while inhaling furiously. He got a dose of about ~30mg, did not breakthrough, and there was a lot of left-over DMT in the bowl. He even took three hits following the same instructions. Holding it in was not a problem.

What am I doing wrong with the VG?

I did search first, could not find a topic related to mine.
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 1/14/2010 6:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Use a jet lighter.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 1/14/2010 7:01:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

also...you must remember if you hit it VERY fast...its pulling more air through the flame filter and thus cooling down the air...if you hit it SLOWER like very slow..the ceramic disk will heat up faster and get the air hotter..and vaporizing the dmt faster...long SLOW HOT hits...
it's a sound

Dimitrius
#4 Posted : 1/14/2010 7:04:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I second that. Torch lighter.

Also, it can help to practice a bit with some herbs to get the technique down better.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 1/14/2010 7:07:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
also...you must remember if you hit it VERY fast...its pulling more air through the flame filter and thus cooling down the air...if you hit it SLOWER like very slow..the ceramic disk will heat up faster and get the air hotter..and vaporizing the dmt faster...long SLOW HOT hits...

Completely agree with this. Wink

"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Skizm
#6 Posted : 1/15/2010 1:34:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Appreciate the information everyone. I'm going to be testing it out soon so I will let you know how it all goes.
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre