We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Absinthe - recipe Options

Loveall
#21 Posted : 9/17/2020 5:05:26 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

rOm wrote:
Loveall wrote:
Wormwood is being looked at for COVID-19. I'd be up for shot of absinthe now a days 🙂

Except the artemisia being looked at is mugwort not the absynthium. In fact mugwort is used with success to treat paludism but is being made illegal for that too and it seems things ( drugs or herbs) working against paludism works for this coronavirus too. So yeh Artemisia annuum is the one for corona / paludism, and absynth is artemisia absynthium. not sure the value of absynth but mugwort has more and grows around nearly everywhere I go.

Good point, not the wormwood I was thinking of originally.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#22 Posted : 9/21/2020 12:37:32 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Loveall wrote:
rOm wrote:
Loveall wrote:
Wormwood is being looked at for COVID-19. I'd be up for shot of absinthe now a days 🙂

Except the artemisia being looked at is mugwort not the absynthium. In fact mugwort is used with success to treat paludism but is being made illegal for that too and it seems things ( drugs or herbs) working against paludism works for this coronavirus too. So yeh Artemisia annuum is the one for corona / paludism, and absynth is artemisia absynthium. not sure the value of absynth but mugwort has more and grows around nearly everywhere I go.

Good point, not the wormwood I was thinking of originally.

The one that commonly grows in western Europe is Artemisia vulgaris. (She is the key, the gateway to herbcraft...) Artemisia annua has also, coincidentally, been used for treating malaria. (Don't mention the HCQ!)

Depending on the exact compound or group of compounds responsible for the antiviral effect of Artemisia annua it may be the case that several other species of Artemisia also might be worth investigating, along with some other sesquiterpenoid producers of the Asteraceae.

Absinthe was itself originally developed as a treatment for malaria so we might be able to join up a few dots here.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PREV12