We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
intro to the Xed Options

godxed
#1 Posted : 8/30/2020 12:36:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow Psychonauts, Chemists, and spiritual minds.

I've been reading a lot on these forums for years and have finally decided to join the community.

I'd like to contribute my experiences and ideas in this place i know will appreciate and understand them.

feel free to drop a line here and make a friend Big grin

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PsillyPsimon
#2 Posted : 9/15/2020 4:58:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

As you can see, this forum isn't very welcoming to new members.

godxed
#3 Posted : 9/16/2020 3:17:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

nah u just have to give people something to go off of, usually a question or interesting tidbit. Razz

i actually got some very good feedback on another thread i opened the same day as this one. the community here has a lot of collective experience and knowledge to share and does so quite often. Very happy

Much Love Nexians!Thumbs up

potnoble
#4 Posted : 9/16/2020 8:00:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Much love back! Thumbs up

Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Sausages
#5 Posted : 9/17/2020 7:17:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsillyPsimon wrote:
As you can see, this forum isn't very welcoming to new members.

PsillyPsimon wrote:
Hi xlcor I am also new. Just a quick heads up. Don't bother filling out the questionnaire. It appears to do nothing to help your chances for membership, and going by my own experience, you will not even get an acknowledgement.

PsillyPsimon wrote:
As a new member to another new member, I'd like to draw your attention to all of the other new member introductions in this forum. They barely get any replies. What does that tell you?

Systematic, targeted negativity is a poor example of a good man being better.

Nonetheless, welcome to the nexus, both to you and the OP. @PsillyPsimon I'm sorry you don't feel welcome despite being welcomed repeatedly. I hope that can change or that you can accept how things are in this wonderful space. I'm fairly new here myself (I regged years ago but haven't been active until recently) and have quite enjoyed the conversation I've found here, not to mention the accessible wealth of knowledge to be found. I haven't always gotten the answers I wanted but I've always found the answers I needed. Don't forget to check out the Chat! It's not always active but it's been both fun and informative.
The stars keep burning,
Worlds keep turning,
Through joy and pain,
Forever learning.

PsillyPsimon
#6 Posted : 9/20/2020 6:06:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sausages wrote:

Systematic, targeted negativity is a poor example of a good man being better.

Nonetheless, welcome to the nexus, both to you and the OP. @PsillyPsimon I'm sorry you don't feel welcome despite being welcomed repeatedly. I hope that can change or that you can accept how things are in this wonderful space. I'm fairly new here myself (I regged years ago but haven't been active until recently) and have quite enjoyed the conversation I've found here, not to mention the accessible wealth of knowledge to be found. I haven't always gotten the answers I wanted but I've always found the answers I needed. Don't forget to check out the Chat! It's not always active but it's been both fun and informative.

My comments are probably more accurately described as "constructive criticism". The only reply I have had so far that I would describe as welcoming was that from my brother Mason, JKW. Yes indeed I acknowledge that there is a wealth of knowledge here.

In the "Post a reply" section it says "Communication is comprised of not only the explicit but also the implicit messages, which are transmited through choice of words and general tone of speech". Communication can also take the form of saying nothing at all, and I am sure those who posted introduction essays with no response forth coming would share my disappointment.