We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Blocked CEV's Options

Rush56
#1 Posted : 9/15/2020 2:36:52 PM
Ruzhxy

Hey guys..

I'm pretty new to dmt, around 3 months.

I haven't gone for breakthrough yet, i kinda don't feel ready yet, however i really enjoy sub-breakthrough trips.. But i have some problems lately..

It's been few weeks since i started experimenting with addition of syrian rue extracted harmalas..

I have made enhanced leaf and seperately infused harmalas to herbs to smoke before dmt.. I am still exploring the right dosage, however the dose most people claim is good starting point for smoking harmala - 13mg/100mg herb seemed too weak for me. Somewhere between 15-20mg does the trick..

However first i made 2 batches of 13-14mg/100mg herb and then i made another batch that was around 20mg/100mg herb. When i tryed it out, smoked around 100mg infused herb there was effect but it seemed that the afterglow was just too weak, compared to previous experiments.
Then after that i smoked another 50mg harmala infused herb and smoked another pipe of dmt enhanced leaf. At that point it was way too strong, it overpowered the dmt visuals and i was loosing orientation and had no idea what was going on when i had my eyes closed. I was thinking what did i want to do, what is going on and so on..
As i opened my eyes, it was pretty unpleasant as my focus and whole room was jumping left and right at very fast rate. I did not enjoy that, however it passed after around 10minutes.

Since that happened i noticed i barely get any visuals from dmt, even when smoked on its own, without harmalas.. A week ago i was trying to figure if my enhanced leaf went bad or is that something with my body.
Before playing with harmalas, 20mg of dmt gave me pretty nice visuals-fractals and so on. Then even doses around 25mg or even more didn't give me any visuals, or barely any.

This weekend i got a bit of visuals - CEV's, but far from what i got before with lower doses.. Yesterday i was getting closer, in first 2 rounds i got some slight CEV's but not much, however when i was coming back from balcony after smoking it, through dark room there was definately nice OEV's, but not so much when i closed my eyes.
Then in third round, as i came back in, layed down like i always do and closed my eyes i got the most vivid and amazing trip, it was really beautiful. It was almost like my body and my mind seperated, however i could still think and move my body.

Because i really enjoyed it, i wanted to get back in again, when it ended i waited about 5minutes, went to clean my pipe and reloaded. Again there were OEV's, already as i was pulling on the pipe.
Then as i came back in, layed down and closed my eyes it felt like i was BOUNCED off. It's best i could describe. After 10-15minutes i reloaded my pipe again, smoked it, OEV's were there, but again as i closed my eyes there was only darkness more then not.

Anyone experienced something like that? Did harmalas do something to me? Before haramalas i got visuals each time i smoked enhanced leaf.

I also don't understand why i got such an amazing trip i mentioned above in third round i smoked yesterday, and then was "locked" out again. It feels like there are another eyes in my mind, through which i can sometimes look and have nice visuals, and other times i can't look through them..

Besides problem with CEV's i'm also wondering, how much should harmalas extend the trip? I am starting to think if its really worth smoking haramalas, because, besides some nice afterglow it only extends a little bit of peak. Without haramalas my peak is up to 4 mins on avarage, with harmalas maybe a minute, two, three longer. Is that normal? And if i up the dose of haramals it just overpowers it.

Hope i get some answers what would cause this blockage of closed eye visuals.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 9/15/2020 2:50:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, you can try checking this thread (it has links to other, older threads) https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=81959

In wiki it is referred as a "shut-out" I believe: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Hyperspace_lexicon
Quote:

That occasional experience where hyperspace simply will not open for you. Even at fairly high doses and properly administered, sometimes you just aren't let into the club by the bouncers. Don't push if this happens, as it is likely to lead to a hyperslap.

ShamensStamen
#3 Posted : 9/15/2020 3:29:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

One thing i learned about DMT, at least orally, is that it's not at all about the visuals, one can have many powerful experiences of different kinds without visuals being necessary. Smoked DMT on the other hand, idk, i've only smoked DMT in the form of Changa. DMT has never really been visual for me. I feel it's best to explore what else DMT has to offer besides visuals.

Rush56
#4 Posted : 9/15/2020 4:59:44 PM
Ruzhxy

ShamensStamen wrote:
One thing i learned about DMT, at least orally, is that it's not at all about the visuals, one can have many powerful experiences of different kinds without visuals being necessary. Smoked DMT on the other hand, idk, i've only smoked DMT in the form of Changa. DMT has never really been visual for me. I feel it's best to explore what else DMT has to offer besides visuals.

Can you get more in details what you mean by that? I have no experience with oral, not ready to try and be there for that longer duration yet, but when smoked it is over very quickly. Are you aiming at introspection or something like that? With shrooms for example i can hardly get into myself, but if i smoke some weed after, then i can. However still not as deep as i intend to before tripping. Many times i went in for introspection and ended up just enjoying it as it is.. Just couldn't get deeper to have some really meaningful and life changing experience.

However i noticed only after some months or even more that i may have changed a lot and possibly shrooms were also the reason. But can not say for sure. It could also be other factors. And i mean changed for better not worse Smile

Rush56
#5 Posted : 9/15/2020 5:00:33 PM
Ruzhxy

Exitwound wrote:
Hello, you can try checking this thread (it has links to other, older threads) https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=81959

In wiki it is referred as a "shut-out" I believe: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Hyperspace_lexicon
Quote:

That occasional experience where hyperspace simply will not open for you. Even at fairly high doses and properly administered, sometimes you just aren't let into the club by the bouncers. Don't push if this happens, as it is likely to lead to a hyperslap.

Thanks, i went through those posts and links.

ShamensStamen
#6 Posted : 9/15/2020 5:39:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Rush56 wrote:
ShamensStamen wrote:

Can you get more in details what you mean by that? I have no experience with oral, not ready to try and be there for that longer duration yet, but when smoked it is over very quickly. Are you aiming at introspection or something like that? With shrooms for example i can hardly get into myself, but if i smoke some weed after, then i can. However still not as deep as i intend to before tripping. Many times i went in for introspection and ended up just enjoying it as it is.. Just couldn't get deeper to have some really meaningful and life changing experience.

However i noticed only after some months or even more that i may have changed a lot and possibly shrooms were also the reason. But can not say for sure. It could also be other factors. And i mean changed for better not worse Smile

Introspection is one aspect. I mainly go into a Psychedelic experience (any Psychedelic) to focus on the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects, don't really focus much on the visual aspect even when i do get it. For me, it's about exploring my body and mind, and inducing different states, learning what these states have to offer, and experiencing a wide range of emotion and consciousness i didn't know i was capable of experiencing prior. There's a lot of stuff to learn in these different states that can be induced. I also use it to enhance certain aspects of life, and to notice how certain things affect me, like my environment, my clothing, my shoes, the colors of things, what i eat, it really connects me to myself and reality and such on a much deeper level. There's so much understanding and wisdom to be gained by diving into these states. Not that visuals can't be useful, i'm sure they can, but i find that for a lot of people visuals can distract them from some of the deeper aspects/levels of things.