We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
E-Cig: Amazing Atomizer - Divine Crossing v3 Options

some one
#41 Posted : 6/25/2018 1:58:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last time i checked they sold glass adapters with water to cool.
some = one | here = some | there = one

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Brennendes Wasser
#42 Posted : 7/5/2018 2:04:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Hello!

So I'm completely new to this E-vaping stuff and I read most of that Threads here regarding it, but I still have some Questions left.

So I may think about buying the Divine Crossing V3 + that other Evic-vtwo thing.

And so you just pack it with Spice on that Ceramic Ring, melt it and then vape it at a higher temperature.

BUT

is this just a secret way how you can use it? Normally You just use that Liquid-Mixtures for your E-Zig, is this Divine Crossing working differently, because you completely leave out that E-Juice-Mixture thing?

Those other Threads just mention to dissolve the Spice in E-Juice (that mixture of those 2 substances):

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=69654

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=75558

But now why can you simply leave this out? Is the Divine Crossing not even designed for this?

Also: If you compare these 2 methods to each other (Packing the E-Zig with pure Spice + premelt vs. Using E-Zig-Liquid with dissolved Spice in it) what method seems better nowadays?

I could see that a problem of using the Liquid is that you cannot weigh your dosages. Is there another point why one should not use that method anymore? I see that the direct package of the Divine Crossing sounds much better, but I just want to know about that other method before completely toss it.

Also: Now as we are in mid 2018 and the Divine Crossing is from 2017 or later, is there any better or newer device now? I'm pretty sure, because as E-Zigs are become a kind of lifestyle-accessory, I guess the market is developing ultra fast.

I'm so curious, because *The Machine* seems not to work so well for me and I'm in search for alternatives.

THXXX

obliguhl
#43 Posted : 7/5/2018 3:21:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Now as we are in mid 2018 and the Divine Crossing is from 2017 or later, is there any better or newer device now?

Glass Vaporgenie is still regarded as the Gold Standard.
The Machine should work very well it is one of my favourite methods (machine bong).

The vaporizer cup we are talking about here was made for vaping cannabis resin. So no liquid necessary. You put the stuff directly on the ceramic of the cup.

Brennendes Wasser
#44 Posted : 7/6/2018 3:42:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Ok so this is a special device made for smoking resin, which sounds nearly as if it would also be just made for spice.

Why is it not also the perfect device then?

The only thing I can imagine is that it is impractical to place the spice (which shall melt afterwards) on that ceramic ring with a hole in the middle.

But then I stumbled upon a new Thread:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=80172

and this brings 2 Questions to me:

1.) Whats the difference now between the Divine Crossing and a Wax Pen ? Because if the DC V3 is made for solid material, then isn't it completely the same?

2.) If the Wax Pen is not having that dumb hole in the middle, then it must be superior and now it sounds that this is finally the perfect thing to smoke Spice. It also sounds like this when you read what the thread creator tells. So why does not everyone use this now? I really consider it, but I am just confused that there is no huge majority of Nexians who state to use that Wax Pen thing.

ducdevil
#45 Posted : 7/6/2018 7:48:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it's not so much the device, but the atomizer attached.

the "doughnut" type of atomizer is what is commonly used with the DV3. most vape pens can use either traditional coil atomizers or the doughnut. it's really a matter of preference; some prefer coils, others the doughnut.

even the Yocan, the vape pen described in ETERNAL's epic post, can use a ceramic doughnut. i am in the camp of ETERNAL that the doughnut does not reach temp quickly enough and the heat does not dissipate quickly either. that leaves spice smouldering on the atomizer while one is holding in their hit. spice wasted, odor of spice lingers in the air, etc.

the quartz coils get hot quickly; best for getting the dose in one hit.

of course, someone will have experience other than mine; that's the way the world spins. can't go wrong with a good double or triple quartz coil. hot enough to vape quickly, not hot enough to burn.

Brennendes Wasser
#46 Posted : 7/6/2018 8:13:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Ok but if this Wax Quartz Pens are the solution, why are people still bothering with E-Zigs which se Liquid / E-Juice or that other Divine Crossing thing?

From what I understand so far, this Wax Pens are the next Level of Smoking Spice, so they have totally no drawbacks, are cheap and easy to use.

Why is this not written on every front page then, if they totally have no drawback, or did I miss something?

I'm just so hyper curious, as I consider buying one if that Yocan Thing is the best solution so far (or pls tell me if there is any better beyond it now).

THXXXX

zikzak
#47 Posted : 7/7/2018 1:08:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Brennendes Wasser, all the methods have their place. E-zigs are good for "sipping". Wax pens more suited for one hit. GVG is still a nice (and beautiful) device but is massively overrated (probably because the nice looks/craftmanship which also is nice!). A Health Stone is amazing too. And Nectar Collectors work good as well. Dab rig is also very efficient. The good old meth pipe works but is no way near the other methods mentioned IMO.

obliguhl
#48 Posted : 7/7/2018 3:23:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

zikzak wrote:
Brennendes Wasser, all the methods have their place. E-zigs are good for "sipping". Wax pens more suited for one hit. GVG is still a nice (and beautiful) device but is massively overrated (probably because the nice looks/craftmanship which also is nice!). A Health Stone is amazing too. And Nectar Collectors work good as well. Dab rig is also very efficient. The good old meth pipe works but is no way near the other methods mentioned IMO.

Valuable info since most people try just one or two methods.

Personally my perfect system would allow for push vaporisation of DMT, into a reservoir of some kind so you can inhale all vapor in one hit. Machine bong/inspirator allows for that, but it is also easier to burn spice.

I had my deepest experiences with the machine bong or enhanced leaf. Also own a classic Vaporgenie but well...you can't see the vapor, so easy to waste lung volume.

some one
#49 Posted : 7/9/2018 12:17:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Brennendes Wasser,

For me the go-to method for a break-through guarantee is a water bong with changa or enhanced leaf. Problem is you need 3 inhalations to get all in and you need to know how to work the lighter efficiently not to burn or heat too little. The GVG also has its learning curve. The promise of new tech is that its easy and fool proof to use.

E-sigs work. But not all of them. People report burned wicks. This might be due to the viscosity of DMT, which some atomizers can't handle. Another issue is that you need several inhalations for breakthroughs and you can't be sure if each inhalation gives the same amount of spice.

Then the liquid-less resin vaping atomizers came. Some work on DMT, but not all. The problem is that DMT is heated by conduction (touching hot material) to which it is sensitive, making the devices not fool /fail proof. The DCv3 works for some including me, but not for all.

Your question about which 2018 device works best is legit. Unfortunately its hard to answer. People usually only smoke DMT ones a while. This limits the amount of data about experimentation with different devices. A person may report a success story on using a particular wax pen like the yocan. But how many times did he use it? Ones? Twice? Will it work just as well after 10 times? Or will the oil build up make the smoke harsher and harsher to smoke as time goes by? Can the device be easily cleaned? Do other people also like the device? Or do some find that the air flow is too restricted, having to suck too hard for too long for it to be comfortable? We can't jump to conclusions on limited accounts. And as people don't smoke DMT regularly, it takes some time to get sufficient data to be able to make proper conclusions about what works and what doesn't.

Also, I'm sure there is a perfect DMT smoking device out there of which we don't know of yet..

obliguhl,
Quote:
Personally my perfect system would allow for push vaporisation of DMT, into a reservoir of some kind so you can inhale all vapor in one hit. Machine bong/inspirator allows for that, but it is also easier to burn spice.

You mean like this? The Balloon - DIY DMT Vaporiser

zikzak
#50 Posted : 7/9/2018 10:48:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Yocan Evolve Plus does build up residue (dual quartz coil - don't know ceramic donut yet), but very little. It can be cleaned easily (take off the coil + alcohol). The airflow is good and there's no problem with doing one hit breakthrough.

some one
#51 Posted : 7/15/2018 1:00:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes hearing good stories now, can't wait to try.

AiL762
#52 Posted : 9/13/2020 9:04:18 PM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

So sorry for the revival. I was reading around and was planning on getting one. I was curious if during this time frame anyone has found anything they recommend over this?

zikzak
#53 Posted : 9/13/2020 9:06:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AiL762 wrote:
So sorry for the revival. I was reading around and was planning on getting one. I was curious if during this time frame anyone has found anything they recommend over this?

Yes - get the DT V4 with titanium cup (not quartz). Or the SiC cup when it comes in stock.

AiL762
#54 Posted : 9/13/2020 11:05:15 PM

zikzak wrote:
AiL762 wrote:

Yes - get the DT V4 with titanium cup (not quartz). Or the SiC cup when it comes in stock.

awesome. thank you so much!

will prob get it within next couple weeks. look forward to giving a review.

skoobysnax
#55 Posted : 9/16/2020 3:43:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AiL762 wrote:

Look for the emesh thread. Not looking back after this https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=92213
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Egzoset
#56 Posted : 9/17/2020 3:32:25 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations AiL762,

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
I think the main issue is that you need to inhale at the correct speed.

Same problem with devices like the classic Vaporgenie.

AiL762 wrote:
I was curious if during this time frame anyone has found anything they recommend over this?

M'well, pardon me if my knowledge of the 20 years-old VaporGenie is mostly limitted to Trichome Glands (from Dry Cannabis flowers) but nobody else will volunteer to inform you about some most significant tweaks performed over a period of ~6 years, since 2013 (...), which sure changed the whole landscape without anybody else simply ready to accept their validity - apparently thinking Egzoset could only waste his time and anyone else's while spending more than a couple thousand dollars just to impress the galery with a bogus collection of 250+ pictures, for obscure reasons still eluding me at the moment.

It turns out the overall value of my corrections/augmentations for VaporGenie's concept have been consistently denied all along, quite probably to serve even more ellusive motives except perhaps that one can safely bet newbies often receive quick briefs via IM to warn against the evil Egzoset every single time, in case those vulnerable persons might actually risk to realize that i spent this much effort & resources with the profound conviction this would prove beneficial for all VaporGenie owners in the end. So i achieved it completely alone, all by myself, isolated... Which translated in a need for patient years of hard patient work and frustration when months would have sufficed. Go figure, a masochist may appreciate such path through the desert, just for the pleasure of being routinely ignored if not politey insulted (when lucky)! Euh...

The fact is even if there's obvious evidence of silent "AT PRIORI" rejection (e.g. without ever caring to check the facts before declaring Egzoset's contribution invalid as a bloc), one might have found tips about how to customize/modify their Classic (wood/alu) and Bronze Sherlock to render it operable even by zero-skilled "monkeys", as nicely put elsewhere by others, previously.

The rest is history which obstructors & friends would prefer to see scroll off the page as soon as possible, because it's from Egzoset, as if it takes more motivation than this to rule social media "at the service" of our "stoner$"/"droÿé$" communities...

At least now you know my 1st-person version of it.

Good day, have fun!! Cool

AiL762
#57 Posted : 9/20/2020 5:18:21 AM

HOLY ____!!!!!!

I just got the v4 today and used it for the first time.

Settings at 180C.

Granted I took some syrian rue prior, but I just loaded up 45mg when my previous method i would have to do 80+mg.

The 45mg was so much smoke I couldn't take it all. I dont rememeber if I did take a 2nd hit or not.

It was so intense I dont remember much of it. All I know is I legit know I completely died and came back to life. Absolutely terrorfying how 45mg done properly is.

Beyond redicous how incredible this machine works. I can finally take the very small doses like everyone else. Such a shame how much product I must have wasted prior to this investment.

Also note, was only scary because I was shocked how wrong my dosing was for so long, so my ignorance made me fear for my life and I fought the experience because of it.

Beyond humbling!

skoobysnax
#58 Posted : 9/20/2020 8:47:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AiL762 wrote:
HOLY ____!!!!!!

I just got the v4 today and used it for the first time.

Settings at 180C.

Granted I took some syrian rue prior, but I just loaded up 45mg when my previous method i would have to do 80+mg.

The 45mg was so much smoke I couldn't take it all. I dont rememeber if I did take a 2nd hit or not.

It was so intense I dont remember much of it. All I know is I legit know I completely died and came back to life. Absolutely terrorfying how 45mg done properly is.

Beyond redicous how incredible this machine works. I can finally take the very small doses like everyone else. Such a shame how much product I must have wasted prior to this investment.

Also note, was only scary because I was shocked how wrong my dosing was for so long, so my ignorance made me fear for my life and I fought the experience because of it.

Beyond humbling!

Try 30 mg and see if that works bettee for you. With emesh i go no higher. How clean was the dose? The v3 was good but always a tad burnt flavor die to the way the cup would heat and sometimes the mod would flip to wattage mode and burn it because of coil connection.
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

skoobysnax
#59 Posted : 9/20/2020 8:49:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Egzoset wrote:
Salutations AiL762,

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
I think the main issue is that you need to inhale at the correct speed.

Same problem with devices like the classic Vaporgenie.

AiL762 wrote:
I was curious if during this time frame anyone has found anything they recommend over this?

M'well, pardon me if my knowledge of the 20 years-old VaporGenie is mostly limitted to Trichome Glands (from Dry Cannabis flowers) but nobody else will volunteer to inform you about some most significant tweaks performed over a period of ~6 years, since 2013 (...), which sure changed the whole landscape without anybody else simply ready to accept their validity - apparently thinking Egzoset could only waste his time and anyone else's while spending more than a couple thousand dollars just to impress the galery with a bogus collection of 250+ pictures, for obscure reasons still eluding me at the moment.

It turns out the overall value of my corrections/augmentations for VaporGenie's concept have been consistently denied all along, quite probably to serve even more ellusive motives except perhaps that one can safely bet newbies often receive quick briefs via IM to warn against the evil Egzoset every single time, in case those vulnerable persons might actually risk to realize that i spent this much effort & resources with the profound conviction this would prove beneficial for all VaporGenie owners in the end. So i achieved it completely alone, all by myself, isolated... Which translated in a need for patient years of hard patient work and frustration when months would have sufficed. Go figure, a masochist may appreciate such path through the desert, just for the pleasure of being routinely ignored if not politey insulted (when lucky)! Euh...

The fact is even if there's obvious evidence of silent "AT PRIORI" rejection (e.g. without ever caring to check the facts before declaring Egzoset's contribution invalid as a bloc), one might have found tips about how to customize/modify their Classic (wood/alu) and Bronze Sherlock to render it operable even by zero-skilled "monkeys", as nicely put elsewhere by others, previously.

The rest is history which obstructors & friends would prefer to see scroll off the page as soon as possible, because it's from Egzoset, as if it takes more motivation than this to rule social media "at the service" of our "stoner$"/"droÿé$" communities...

At least now you know my 1st-person version of it.

Good day, have fun!! Cool

No disrepect for the VG, GVG or otherwise but i do so love not dealing with open flame. I keep my GVG for special occasions but the emesh can easily deliver a clean one hit breakthrough with 30 mg.

Why am I here?

Egzoset
#60 Posted : 9/21/2020 1:39:56 AM

Vaporist of Borg

I've had my fair share of disrespect before, in so many form i must be immunized by now, hence have no worries. Please visit my LAVA customisation if you ain't done so just yet, which doesn't appear to be the case since you've dropped Bi-Energy out your band-wagon without even noticing such concept is also Induction Heat compatible.

It would be a waste of my spare-time to reapeat myself endlessly knowing this was once written/explained in details and yet got quickly boycotted/ignored and vanished under pages of scrolling anyway.

PREV1234NEXT