We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Azurascens Options

old Dead Head
#1 Posted : 4/12/2008 6:04:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is it possible to grow them using PF Tek

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

old Dead Head
#2 Posted : 4/12/2008 6:17:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Must have answer a.s.a.p. Love7Light

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 4/13/2008 5:11:01 AM

The Great Namah

No, they must be spawned to wood.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

old Dead Head
#4 Posted : 4/16/2008 4:36:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If so, than could I find that info somewhere in these disscusions? Or recomend abook, or another thread to look at! Much THANX!!!!

MR.shroom
#5 Posted : 4/16/2008 5:13:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok.... is that a question ? or you are trying to make a point? or you want to know more about that specific kind of mushroom? anyway here's a link for ya: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybe_azurescens
hope it helps

modsquad09
#6 Posted : 4/16/2008 7:03:59 PM

mods

nice these are the tryptamine containg species, the most potent strain yet.
You got dmt & pscilocybin in one! heard these were harder to grow than normal stroparia.
You only need like 3gs for level 5 trip.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

modsquad09
#7 Posted : 4/16/2008 7:05:20 PM

mods

check out shroomery.com
they have all the answers you need.
You picked a good, challenging strain, thats for shure.
dmt+pscilocybin =D

old Dead Head
#8 Posted : 4/17/2008 7:22:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Could someone recamend asite to all that humidity tent knowlege or maybe some do it your self instructions Mighta ask'd for this before buuuuuuuuuut !!!!!!!!!!!!!

burnt
#9 Posted : 4/17/2008 8:29:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

what kinda tek was someone using? when i used to grow i just got like a shelf youd keep in your bathroom and surrounded it with plastic and made a door to open, misted it everyday or so.

modsquad09
#10 Posted : 4/17/2008 11:25:54 PM

mods

old Dead Head wrote:
Could someone recamend asite to all that humidity tent knowlege or maybe some do it your self instructions Mighta ask'd for this before buuuuuuuuuut !!!!!!!!!!!!!

shroomery.com

LOOK AROUNd round round

shopdropper
#11 Posted : 7/26/2008 11:09:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

if your attempting to grow P.azurescens good luck SWIM has only got the mycelium to grow its hard to get them to fruit. SWIM tried outside and inside in a mini fridge. P. cyanescens is almost as potent and fruits more readily. also panelous species is easier to grow and pretty potent.

benzyme
#12 Posted : 7/27/2008 5:36:52 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

azurescens is tough to get going, not that pans are much easier. both require specific substrates to spawn to, wood chips and cow or horse dung (the real stuff, not store bought), respectively. otherwise, fruits will be very small, if any
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

69ron
#13 Posted : 8/1/2008 2:49:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When SWIM lived up north he grew lots of azurescens very easily. He got the spores from a wild crop at a local park. He did the normal Petri dish thing to get the stuff started and then transferred it to wet cardboard. After the sheets of cardboard were covered with mycelium he placed the cardboard in between layers of alder wood chips. This was kept wet outdoors in the shade for two months. In late October they fruited and SWIM had a total of about 2000 mushrooms. He did this year after year.

SWIM tried fruiting them indoors and could never get it to happen that way. It's nearly impossible to trick them into fruiting.

SWIM hasn’t grown them in many years. SWIM still has the spoor prints, but he lives in a hot dry location now and can’t grow them anymore.

SWIM misses them. They have very unique effects, quite different from all the other types of mushrooms he’s tried. They are extremely visual and sometimes a little tranquilizing. SWIM believes they are the most hallucinogenic mushrooms in the world. SWIM also like cyanescens and cubensis. All are different from each other. Cubensis is the most stimulating. Azurescens is the most mind bending. Cyanescens is the most euphoric. There are other differences, but SWIM can’t quite remember exactly. It’s been many years since he’s used the beloved mushrooms.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

benzyme
#14 Posted : 8/1/2008 3:10:31 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

69ron wrote:
SWIM believes they are the most hallucinogenic mushrooms in the world.

they are.

Quote:
SWIM also like cyanescens and cubensis. All are different from each other. Cubensis is the most stimulating. Azurescens is the most mind bending. Cyanescens is the most euphoric. There are other differences, but SWIM can’t quite remember exactly. It’s been many years since he’s used the beloved mushrooms.

they have varying psilocybin/psilocin compositions. pan cyanescens have high psilocin content, and considerable serotonin content.

"azures", "wavy caps", "liberty caps", and "blue meanies" are some of the most potent species in the world.

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck