We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Got stuck in between planes with 3.5 gr golden teachers Options

jf87
#1 Posted : 9/7/2020 6:14:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

On Saturday I made a tea with 3.5 grams of homegrown Golden Teachers. I had fasted for 18 hours to avoid nausea and also ate a bunch of ginger (like from a sushi restaurant). I never started properly tripping. The bodily sensations were horrible. I dry heaved a bunch of times and could not manage to vomit. I also felt like I could not breath (I have an spo02 meter and was alright, it was just a terrible feeling). I tried smoking a little weed to no avail. Has this ever happened to you? I could never properly blast off.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Psyzsee
#2 Posted : 9/8/2020 3:53:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You became immune to the effects?

HolySmoke
#3 Posted : 9/8/2020 8:27:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Unless you were taking some other drugs at the time that hinder effects of the trip (like benzos), I'd say that your shrooms are lacking in psilocybin. You are positive that these are cubes?

-HS
Intensity increases exponentially until you reach the I of the storm.

jf87
#4 Posted : 9/8/2020 5:05:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was under no other drugs at the time. I grew them myself and for some strange reason never managed to lift off. I just felt like shit for three hours, unable to purge and feeling out of breath. I think maybe rapé would help

Blazon
#5 Posted : 9/8/2020 7:48:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi,with mushrooms the potency varies,the smallest ones are the strongest IMO and big ones aren't as much potent especially when the veil opens and spores are released.

maybe you were just too tired,if i don't eat for 6h I start to feel it,lacking energy becoming less focused,do you remember the advert for Mars bar?''you ain't yourself when you hungry''Big grin

could play a part

how did you dry your mushrooms?hight temperature could degrade mushrooms too

HolySmoke
#6 Posted : 9/8/2020 7:53:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you felt effects from these shrooms before?

If you could, maybe a picture of them would help people here confirm that these are indeed cubensis Smile
Intensity increases exponentially until you reach the I of the storm.

Sausages
#7 Posted : 9/12/2020 4:24:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds familiar and very much like the couple of times where I've dosed around the threshold of breaking through, which for me is around the 4-5g mark. I remember that both times it felt like I couldn't breathe unless I did so voluntarily, but if you manage to actually break through from such a dose your body will look after itself as it should. I've even had the sensation of being told "you shouldn't have held back, you're going to miss out this time!" on the last occasion.

I keep away from such doses now, either doing more - at least 6g when aiming for a breakthrough - or doing less - between 1-3g when just getting trippy on shrooms alone, or less than a gram when mixing with other substances. That's what works for me and not a recommendation.
The stars keep burning,
Worlds keep turning,
Through joy and pain,
Forever learning.