We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Any way to bring someone down? Options

acolon_5
#21 Posted : 1/14/2010 6:16:30 PM

The Great Namah

One thing I would like to point out is that calling 911 is actually a very dangerous thing for a few reasons:

1) common practice is to give benzo's to people who seem to be under the influence of psycadelics. This normally is fine, but with a heafty dose of Caapi the combination can be fatal. I've read a few reports on Erowid where people thought that the Aya was what almost killed them, but it was the actions of the EMS people who were unaware of the patient ingesting MAOI's. Again, this combination can be deadly.

2) good chance the policee will be by as well as the ambulance. Having armed men yelling "WHAT DID YOU TAKE?", "WHERE ARE THE DRUGS!!!??" and going through your stuff can get you put in jail, and probably won't help the freak out issue AT ALL.

While I'm not saying that you should never call 911, the fact that Aya is extremely safe as long as no other meds are taken (OTC included), and the lack of reports of death (other than mixing Aya with no-no's like ounces of a tobacco infusion given as an enema...OD'd on nicotine, not Aya) your best bet is just to ride it out. You may FEEL like you are going to die, or even might WANT to die, but the fact of the matter is, you're not. Calling 911 will just make life so much worse + possibly kill you.

I do suggest calling someone....or even posting over at the Aya forums. They frequently will help out people that have gone too deep, over the phone even.....So, yeah, just wanted to put that out there 911+Aya=bad, bad juju.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

mew
#22 Posted : 1/14/2010 7:49:40 PM

huachumancer

this just seems like a funny concept

there is no "too deep" and ending the experience would be detrimental to the user. riding it out and understanding ones true potential is the greatest mental reward IMHO, this is without the possibility of learning icaros

one of my favorite experiences is at that point when the patterns start coming from everywhere and you cant move your body and you know, i am just not in control here.

dont do dangerous drugs, i stick with dmts and cacti

ive never done pharma other than shrooms plus 25x cacao, so i guess its also pharma but not in that sense.

to purge out of fear can be the first step in a world of indescribable hurt. i have tried a force purge and things got worse before they got better, the situation came another time where i considered it and right as my fingers went into my mouth i realized that this is only admitting the fear id rather not have, which is the cause of the "bad trip" anyway. the word psychedelic means mind manifesting, dont mind fear and it wont manifest~!

eat fruit, thats my best advice, it always brings me back to life. since i fast before most voyages and some i seriously prepare for like aya, i often feel im dying of malnutrition, so a nice blast of sweet fruit to the pallete can alleviate this irrationality plus offer a pleasing sensation of eating and deliciousness.

papaya is the best for this in my opinion, though at times its hard to distinguish what to eat and others the little black seeds apear to be alive and moving with fine hairs like cillica pushing them around

i also takes countless showers when i have the ability to move, water is my other personal savior. especially running water.

once i ate a papaya in the shower with my face, its a good thing i was taking a shower because i would have been so messy anywhere else, mushrooms make me all gooey and i couldnt use my extremities well, so i just put my face in a half a papaya and ate my way to freedom.

sitters help, but the best experiences are when you are solo

peace and light

mew
#23 Posted : 1/14/2010 7:53:06 PM

huachumancer

i guess the od synopsis would be
USE SAFE DRUGS
go in expecting to die (serious intent)
eat fruit, take showers, and sing!

PREV12