We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
sublingual DMT?? Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 8/17/2020 2:55:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rolling eyes

I never thought of trying dmt sublingually before ...

I found acacia confusa capsuls on line that they claim work quite well sublingually!

Is this possible?

If so it may be a way to have a mild DMT experiance [simply depending on dossage!]

I really dont want to spread my brain cells across the galaxy every night ..and if sublingual can work it may be a way of controlling how intense or long the trip will be !

some of their claims......

Our extract capsules can be consumed in different ways.Orally: 1-2 extract caps is a mild dose. 3-4 extract caps is a medium dose 5-6 extract caps is a strong dose. When consumed orally it works much better to open the capsule and put the content under your tongue (sublingual). A lot of water should be consumed along with taking extract capsules. Dehydration and a headache can appear otherwise. The extract capsules can be opened and the content can be smoked! You can also dissolve the content in warm water, wine or vodka. If you like you can mix the content of the capsules with food like salad or a smoothie. But please note that the sublingual consumption of the powder inside the capsule works most effective!

Disclaimer

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 8/17/2020 3:29:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They are not saying what is supposed to happen when extract is taken. This product is not something I'm familiar with. My intuition tells me you would be better off obtaining your own acacia confusa rootbark and making an extract yourself. I freaking love acacia bark!!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

starway7
#3 Posted : 8/17/2020 4:10:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cant put too much down.. because of the rules here...but here is a little more...below...

also their claim......

Acacia (Acacia confusa)
Commonly used parts: Root bark
Reported effects are: Stimulating, energizing, increased alertness, euphoria, and changing perception of colors and shapes.

This herb contains small amounts of DMT, NMT and other tryptamines.

[[this is from small amounts of DMT......]]

Northerner
#4 Posted : 8/19/2020 9:43:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe the alkaloids wouldn't hit the blood stream fast enough to not be metabolized and cause an effect. Unless of course you dosed with some sort of MAOI first.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

rOm
#5 Posted : 8/19/2020 11:00:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thsi should theorically work, like nasal or rectal... But if you can, it would better and need less quantity if you used harmalas first. Thats oftenwhat I do for all ROA except vaped n,n DMT FB.
Dose oral harmalas first, then use it orally or nasally or plugged... I don't do sublingual and even avoid nasally cause I don't likethe taste much at all. Make me gag.
I like oral capped or rectal for this reason (or vaped/smoked if changa ).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

starway7
#6 Posted : 8/19/2020 1:52:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
Maybe the alkaloids wouldn't hit the blood stream fast enough to not be metabolized and cause an effect. Unless of course you dosed with some sort of MAOI first.

they dont say anything about having to take a maoi at all sublingualy or any other way...

quoteing them....

[i wonder if its just full spectrum acacia in capsuls?]

their quote again....
[[.But please note that the sublingual consumption of the powder inside the capsule works most effective! ]]

Northerner
#7 Posted : 8/20/2020 1:48:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It would be outrageously irresponsible to sell capsules claiming to contain tryptamines in them but also have an MAOI or something else that could be contraindicated. People can die from that sort of thing.

Lots of people claim all sorts of things when trying to extract cash from the general public. They don't always speak the truth in my experience. Simple motivation.

A good way to find out would be just to attempt it, but I highly doubt the efficacy of sublingual DMT alone. The only references I find online, now I searched, are people using harmalas and DMT. I even found people who claimed to have tried DMT sublingually alone and say it does not work, then go on to recommend MAOI combo doses for sublingual use. I guess it's pretty hard to tell validity of these internet claims too. It could be that this one shop knows something that the rest of the world hasn't discovered and published, but it seems unlikely to me.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

TheMrDoubleD
#8 Posted : 9/8/2020 5:48:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey!

Maybe this will lead to something.

Once I was going to take oral DMT (pure freebase crystals) with RIMA (harmaline, also pure freebase). So I took the harmaline capsule and after an hour or so took the DMT capsule, but it stuck in the middle of my esophagus, and while I was making something to wash it down with capsule had dissolved and I could feel DMT seeping down into my stomach. It was not too unpleasant, so I did not worry about it.

Thing is - I came up in 35 minutes instead of usual 60-100 minutes I had experienced in several times doing this before.

This is just speculation, as I have not experimented with this, but I guess DMT can and will soak up from mucosa, and if so - It does not require inhibiting MAO.

This might lead to moar RoA!

EDIT: just tried 15mg sublingual (freebase crystals). Taste bitter, but the DMT quickly numbs whole mouth, so taste stops working. I tried to keep it in mouth for 15 minutes, then swallowed.about 30 minutes later I could feel threshold effects.

(I had not taken harmalas, but I smoke them pretty much daily, Smoking harmalas does not inhibit MAO for me)

It is hard to keep the dmt freebase in mouth too long. Saliva feels mouth quickly. Taste is bad.

It may be doable! Going to do some more tests, when I got some time!

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 12/30/2020 8:45:47 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I remember having achieved very mild effects with a sublingual mixture of freebase DMT melted into vegetable glycerine and a dash of MSM for good luck. Keeping the mixture in place in the face of substantial salivation was the main difficulty. This was deemed not to be worth the effort so the experiment has not been repeated in the intervening ten years.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli