We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
5-MeO-DMT+Harmala Options

rOm
#21 Posted : 8/27/2020 7:54:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
There are plants in the poaceae family which contain certain blends of DMT, 5 MeO DMT and other alkaloids. Some of them appear to be palatable and wholesome for the body and spirit. I love to experience 5 MeO DMT with harmalas through whole extracts of these plants...

The bodily dimension is very pleasurable, and whole body orgasms become natural in the afterglows...

which plants ? what quantity ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

OneIsEros
#22 Posted : 9/1/2020 3:53:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey rOm, since you have experience with enemas, could you tell me:

If I took no harmalas, only mimosa or acacia liquid reduced to a small amount of liquid.... what dose of bark taken rectally would be equal to around a 10 gram acacia and 4 gram rue oral dose?

And also: what dose do you personally take with 5-MeO-DMT rectally?

OneIsEros
#23 Posted : 9/5/2020 10:39:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tried 10 mg 5-MeO-DMT with a few drops of vinegar and 5 ml water taken rectally. An hour and 20 minutes in, it works, but definitely not as well as the same dose taken orally with 200 mg harmine. If it kicks in stronger later I’ll report back, but as of now I’ll be going back to oral route of administration.

From research I did on ayahuasca taken rectally it appeared like harmalas absorb very well rectally, but the DMT not so much.

There may be variation in different people or I might be doing something wrong, but I’m back to oral ingestion for both 5-MeO-DMT combined with harmalas and DMT combined with harmalas.

OneIsEros
#24 Posted : 9/6/2020 8:51:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another update.

Before I begin, a little note for the community: all this stuff y'all say about grinding syrian rue seeds, and adding lemon juice, all that jazz - no guys. Just dump the rue seeds, whole, into a pot of water, and boil it on high for 10 minutes. Presto, fully active liquid. All that extra stuff (grinding the seeds, lemon juice, etc.) just makes it more gross. Yuck. A ten minute boil is sufficient.

Okay, so, I did a three gram shot of rue liquid, followed by a parachute in a rolling paper (I cut the paper down so there was as little of the paper there as possible) of 10 mg 5-MeO-DMT.

It kicked in at the normal time psychedelics normally kick in, about a half hour in. So I suppose the delay before had something to do with the pure harmine and 5-MeO-DMT being in a piece of toilet paper... not the 5-MeO-DMT itself.

There is no pharmacological aspect of oral 5-MeO-DMT that would make it kick in late (as psychedelics like ibogaine or mescaline or DOx compounds, which take 2 hours to hit, do). The delay in my previous experiments was evidently due to ingestion method, not inherent pharmacology.

OneIsEros
#25 Posted : 9/7/2020 4:43:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also, if anyone's wondering how this compares to standard oral DMT+Harmalas...

In my opinion, DMT consumed orally is more interesting than 5-MeO-DMT consumed orally. Not just because DMT is far more visual than 5-MeO-DMT. Oral 5-MeO-DMT, visually, mostly consists of changes in how spatial dimensions appear - there’s not much going on there. But it’s more than that. The "energy frequency" appears to be "higher" on DMT, whatever that means. DMT basically seems to have a higher level of clarity and dynamism than 5-MeO-DMT. Oral 5-MeO-DMT almost seems dull-minded compared to oral DMT. Both of them lack the "thought-distortion" patterns that other psychedelics cause; that is to say, they definitely share the "sober" minded quality, which I am concluding is due to their being endogenous to human bio-chemistry. Endogenous psychedelics are keys, exogenous psychedelics are lock-picks.

Oral 5-MeO-DMT might be better for sex because of how physical it can be in comparison to oral DMT, and it is possible it might be a little better to socialize on.... like, a very little bit. Mostly because you’re not distracted by crazy visual phenomena like you would be on oral DMT in the midst of a social interaction, I would speculate. And with the sex thing.... I dunno, I find oral DMT is very erotically inspiring as well. Oral 5-MeO-DMT is more physical, but the energies on oral DMT I find more inspiring erotically. They’re purer, higher energies. So even though the tactile isn’t enhanced as much, the energy on oral DMT for me is more erotically inclined.

Oral DMT for me is definitely the superior one. There's just more to it. I find it's better with meditation as well, which I honestly did not expect, because of how much people emphasized its "oneness/non-dual" qualities. But what I found is that I don't concentrate on it as well as I do with oral DMT, I think because of that mental "dullness" it has in comparison with oral DMT. I prefer the higher mental clarity of oral DMT when I am meditating.

This is just my experience, but at this point, I've done:
oral DMT
oral 5-MeO-DMT
psilocybin
mescaline
LSD

... and oral DMT, for me, is the best.

The only natural serotonergic psychedelics I have not taken yet are ibogaine and 5-HO-DMT. I suspect that if/when I try them I’ll love them, but I’ll probably still find their energy to not be as “pure” and “high frequency” as DMT. 5-MeO-DMT really did seem like the only psychedelics that by reputation seemed like it might transcend DMT, but based on my experiences, I’d say DMT really does seem like the superlative psychedelic.

Nick Sand said as much, and I’m with him. Sand described it as the “purest”, and that’s basically what I’m getting at here. In terms of its energy, DMT seems like the “purest” psychedelic.

dithyramb
#26 Posted : 9/7/2020 7:06:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your sharing, OneIsEros.

The author here actually assigns a "higher frequency" and superiority (from a healing perspective) to the "god molecule."

https://qualiacomputing....-vs-nn-dmt-the-9-lenses/

İt's an interesting analysis of effects. Would love to hear your or another one's opinion on this article.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

OneIsEros
#27 Posted : 9/7/2020 8:31:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is possible the discrepancy is because this author is dealing with vaporized breakthrough doses of DMT and 5-MeO-DMT.

Personally, I’m not fond of “breakthroughs”. I use psychedelics to better myself, but it is difficult to integrate breakthrough doses, whereas a meditation session on an oral dose is more integrative.

I have not vaporized 5-MeO-DMT, and though I have done ayahuasca too many times to even try to count - I only have a handful of DMT breakthroughs under my belt. So, at this point I’m going to jump into pure speculation.

I would speculate that because 5-MeO-DMT is so ego-annihilating, a breakthrough dose would, as this author seems to suggest, take the wheel a bit more than DMT would. That is to say, on a breakthrough of DMT, you’re basically your sober self with ego fully intact.... you just happen to be in a different “place”. With 5-MeO-DMT, you are more altered, your ego has changed, in that it has been stripped away.

That is perhaps desirable for a rapid breakthrough flash experience - some guidance may be good. But on an oral dose, for meditation purposes, I actually appreciate the heightened sobriety of DMT.

I have discussed this on another thread about what I think the most important entheogens are. Non-endogenous psychedelics seem to have more cognitive “input” than endogenous psychedelics - and that “guidance” or “distortion”, however you want to look at it, seems to actually have the power to contribute to deepened entheogenesis. This may account for why indigenous cultures often attribute the true entheogenic power of ayahuasca to the harmala containing vine rather than the DMT containing leaves - the harmalas in the vine add that “guiding” spirit, whereas the DMT in the leaves only adds “light”.

DMT, basically, seems to be the most “sober” entheogen, and for many that can actually be viewed as a deficiency. I suspect this would be especially so during such a rapid and intense experience as a vaporized breakthrough dose of DMT vs. 5-MeO-DMT. Some “guidance” may be especially appreciated during an experience like that.

For me, though, the more “sober” it is, the better. That, to me, is what indicates the higher level of purity. It can be disarming, some outside assistance may be desirable - but to me, this “sober” quality is the most desirable trait in an entheogen. I let the meditation practice be the guide.

OneIsEros
#28 Posted : 9/8/2020 1:02:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say to any who are interested:

I was tempted to try this by the mystique of ultimacy. Based on what I found, as cool as this compound may be, the considerably safer standard oral DMT preparations were in my own evaluation, greatly preferable entheogens.

Meditation practice is far better with oral DMT than oral 5-MeO-DMT.

PREV12