We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Request for analysis of a special Syrian Rue strain Options

dithyramb
#1 Posted : 9/7/2020 11:16:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear Nexus community,

I have been writing about a special strain of Syrian Rue which I have been allied with for ten years. It really stands out with it's warmness, smoothness, and loving-feminine-compassionate-motherly-heart centered spirit. I have been suspecting that it might be exceptionally high in THH; but regardless, I would like to learn about the chemical makeup behind this uniqueness. Is there anybody willing to receive some seeds from me who can do a proper chemical analysis? This project might expand our understanding of this plant and bring new possibilities for the future.

Kindly.

❤️
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 9/7/2020 11:21:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=74123

check the requirements though, gotta compare some variable and not just send the seeds themselves.