We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Traveling home with Shivas gift to humanity Options

the_newcomer
#1 Posted : 4/9/2008 8:59:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Away at college he is. Fine cannabis indica there is. Friends want him to share. He wants to know what is the best way in which to safely travel with 7-14 grams of fine cannabis indica 400 miles in a automobile. He wants to know what methods are tried and true; methods which can also hinder a drug dog from finding out. Please, he needs help.

He already knows that all surface areas that have ever or could come in contact with the fine marijuana must be cleaned of any resin, residue, or cannabis molecules that can be smelt by a police dog that just wants its chew toy / ball.

Another thing he knows is to take care and make sure his hands are washed and even going to the point of wearing gloves when placing the herb into its hiding container. He thinks you can never be to careful.

He has also heard that 10% bleach solution can be used to eradicate and break down the scent molecules of our dear beloved mary jane. Placed on a cloth and rubbed over surfaces that may have come in contact with bud particles.

Vacuum sealing? Multiple zip-locks? Hidden in frozen raw meat? At the bottom of a jar of window washer fluid? Body cavities (DOES NOT WANT) ?

Drive responsibly he knows, but the law wants to find reasons and if they look, they WILL find a way to pull him over. Unless they don't that is.

Please, tell him, he needs to know. He must not let down his cannabis connoisseur friends. Tell him of ways in which others have transported our fine friend cannabis safely in cars. Various ways which have worked. Etc, etc, etc...

He has tried looking all over the interweb and has found nothing on boards that seem the slight bit intelligent.

Thank you for your time Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

burnt
#2 Posted : 4/9/2008 9:25:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I dont know where your living but when I was living in the states I drove around with shit loads of cannabis all the time. If i was carrying weight I just wouldnt smoke and I obeyed ALL traffic laws. If they pull you over just act normal pay your ticket or whatever and thats it. As far as drug dogs they smell a certain chemical thats found in all cannabis the only way to avoid that is to either hide the shit really really well or remove the chemical which will ruin the quality of your dope. Besides cops dont just drive around with drug dogs.
And man your only moving 7-14 grams its no big deal. Getting busted with small amounts of weed although it sucks is really no big deal at least where I was the couple times it happened. Stuff if it shampoo bottles Ive crossed a really anal border doing that once worked fine they even put my bag through a x ray machine worked fine.

Fortunatly in the US there is such thing as the 4th amendment. Unfortunatly the patriot act essentially eroded that fundamental right.

Oh yea the only times I did get busted. 1st time a friend and I were going snowboarding when we were 16 first road trip and were smoking shit loads. My friend is going like 80 in a 55mph zone or whatever. Cop sees us doesnt even hesitate cause smoke just poured out of the car. We get busted with like half ounce or whatever. It was a joke. We sat in the station they wrote us a court summons or whatever and we went back to our trip and got more weed when we got to our location. The worst part was having to drive back to that shitty town to pay a 100 dollar fine. Being arrested was kinda funny the cops were comparing weed with other people who were busted saying whos was better. Fucking assholes. The second time I was drunk and pissing in some bushes at 2 am and apperantly thats public exposure somehow!??!!? Fucking assholes. Fuck the system man do illegal shit dont be dumb about it make money fuck the govt over hahahahahahahahahah

mitch
#3 Posted : 4/9/2008 9:33:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

7-14g is nothing to worry about.

just wear a collared shirt, brush your hair, and look like the type of person that wouldn't have pot on you. don't speed excessively. give the cops no reason to hassle you.

something you could do: triple ziplock bag it so that no smell will get through (to humans). put this inside of one of those Postal Service cardboard package envelope type things you can buy at the post office. Put postage on it, put an address on it and your address on the return address. Stick that in your backpack with books and school stuff. Someone once told me that cops aren't allowed to open letters, its tampering with federal property or something.

Seriously though, its a quarter/half of nugg. You have nothing to worry about.

burnt
#4 Posted : 4/9/2008 9:34:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oh yea and if you used the shampoo teknique triple bag it at least.

mitch
#5 Posted : 4/9/2008 9:34:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
Oh yea the only times I did get busted. 1st time a friend and I were going snowboarding when we were 16 first road trip and were smoking shit loads. My friend is going like 80 in a 55mph zone or whatever. Cop sees us doesnt even hesitate cause smoke just poured out of the car. We get busted with like half ounce or whatever. It was a joke. We sat in the station they wrote us a court summons or whatever and we went back to our trip and got more weed when we got to our location. The worst part was having to drive back to that shitty town to pay a 100 dollar fine. Being arrested was kinda funny the cops were comparing weed with other people who were busted saying whos was better. Fucking assholes. The second time I was drunk and pissing in some bushes at 2 am and apperantly thats public exposure somehow!??!!? Fucking assholes. Fuck the system man do illegal shit dont be dumb about it make money fuck the govt over hahahahahahahahahah

lol, you remind me of my crew.

MR.shroom
#6 Posted : 4/9/2008 11:54:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

taking that stuff in a car is the easiest thing in the world , try and take that in a plane ,that's a real challenge,even that becomes easy after you travelled alot by plane you become awere how things work , once swim took with him 7g of mary ,50 lsd tabs and a bottle with 100drops from uk all the way to rio then to lisbon and then to amsterdam coming back with nothing cuz swim took the last tabs on the plane hehehe -what swim did ? easy dont smoke when your are going to travel , dont smoke near any of the stuff you are taking with you including bags , get your car cleaned up proppa and zip your stuff neatly with a mix of coffee on a outside bag than zip it again and if possible spray it with a special spray to stop dogs and cats from pissing in your house wich you can get it in a petshop. drop mary on a safe place away from your stuff and your friends ex:under the spare tyre that is usually at the back (in most cars ) or if you can try and pop the lid that is on the middle of the steering wheel that usually haves the car make on it (some cars have a deep hole behind their logo on the steering wheel) just dont do what swim did when coming back from india (he stashed all is stuff on incense boxes, no problem whatsoever but the f****** xsaras got a real strong incense taste even wrapped in loads of clingfilm the smell of incense is really strong,dont put it next to incense NEVER) and finally like everyone said above , go smartly dressed , with good appearence
peace and good luck

burnt
#7 Posted : 4/9/2008 5:05:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HAahaha yea good times good times.

I should add that I have learned from those experiences haha and learned not to break traffic laws when smoking and not to mouth off to cops when your drunk on whiskey with weed in your pocket while still zippering up your trousers.

danknugz81
#8 Posted : 4/9/2008 6:13:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

vacuum packed, stuffed inside something in the trunk. dont smoke, obey all traffic laws.. you'll be fine.

watch the ACLU video on youtube..

the_newcomer
#9 Posted : 4/9/2008 7:50:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

danknugz81 wrote:
vacuum packed, stuffed inside something in the trunk. dont smoke, obey all traffic laws.. you'll be fine.

watch the ACLU video on youtube..

ACLU video?

Heh. That "Never Get Busted" video (unrelated) is a fucking joke. Give up my 4th amendment right? Fuck that.

Thanks for the help guys.

It may not be a lot, it may only be a speck of cannabis compared to the stuff you may have had, but he NEVER wants to even risk being taken to jail. IL isn't in favor of cannabis smokers. He's got a college life to worry about, not court fees, fines, pissed off parental units (provide college funds), lawyer fees, etc, etc, etc...

the_newcomer
#10 Posted : 4/10/2008 4:58:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What is the ACLU video peeops?

danknugz81
#11 Posted : 4/12/2008 4:00:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

sorry man, havent been back on here in a couple of days

here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

its kinda cheesy but there's some good info on there. its 45 mins

danknugz81
#12 Posted : 4/12/2008 4:11:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

mitch is right btw.. cops cannot open sealed mail. might be the best way to do it (still vacpac'd of course, and in your trunk.) the sealed envelope will give you some extra insurance.