We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
TV Show - Undone Options

Teamleary
#1 Posted : 9/4/2020 10:24:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone,

I don't know if you've heard of it, but there's this show called Undone. It's animated by rotoscoping technique, and I just saw the first two episodes, but the main frame seems to be built around psychedelic/shamanistic themes : dreams embedded in dreams ; being one foot with the living one foot with the dead ; space-time being distorted...

So I thought some of you might enjoy it Smile

Peace and love to you all ! <3
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 9/4/2020 5:47:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I watched the first episode a while back. I enjoy this style of animation. I really liked A Scanner Darkly
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Teamleary
#3 Posted : 9/10/2020 1:06:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I watched the first episode a while back. I enjoy this style of animation. I really liked A Scanner Darkly

oh yeah! Well, I don't know if you seen this other one by Linklater, but Undone seems mostly inspired by Waking Life (also rotoscopic and also about dreams/reality). It's a beautiful movie. I love it.
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

null24
#4 Posted : 9/10/2020 8:33:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Teamleary wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:

oh yeah! Well, I don't know if you seen this other one by Linklater, but Undone seems mostly inspired by Waking Life (also rotoscopic and also about dreams/reality). It's a beautiful movie. I love it.

He did A Scanner Darkly too, right? A PKD adaption? Haven't watched that in a while...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*