We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Entities Options

Dan1779
#1 Posted : 9/2/2020 8:39:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So a friend of mine who has never partaken in dmt, says he has a reoccuring "dream" that is extremely strange. Attached is the entity he drew.

any thoughts on what type of entity this is?
Dan1779 attached the following image(s):
DMT Elf.PNG (121kb) downloaded 125 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pile of cats
#2 Posted : 9/2/2020 12:17:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks like a 'jester' entity to me.

How does your friend normally respond to this dream?

Dan1779
#3 Posted : 9/2/2020 12:36:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Apparently the thing is kinda "jumping" out at him as if too scare him in a prank sorta way. And a lot of it is about how the expression can be interpreted as happy and sad/angry depending on what he thinks.

Pile of cats
#4 Posted : 9/2/2020 1:21:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah definitely sounds like how jester's have been for me generally. I've started to think along the lines that they're mocking an aspect of you so as to help you take it less seriously and ultimately let go of it. I wonder if your friend joined in in the fun of pranking himself if it'd give way to a new aspect of the dream.

Dan1779
#5 Posted : 9/2/2020 2:43:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yeah i was thinking along the same lines too, he has agreed to try n "join in" the next time.

Dan1779
#6 Posted : 9/3/2020 3:44:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Update: My friend makes electronic music so we agreed he should try and "play" some original music in his mind for the entity, being the jester is a performer who could probably appreciate music.

So last night he noticed all the usual signs of this dream starting. And he was lucid enough this time too follow through. As he approaches the entity he starts humming a tune in his head and the entity's expression becomes unambiguously happy. Apparently the jester started "bobbing along" and thanked him as usually it is him who has to do the entertaining and he enjoyed being entertained. The entity was then "throwing" other jester like entities at him while singing something along the lines off "The jesters want to say hooray to yoooooou, they want to come and say good day to yoooou" The "dream" finished with a feminine entity that was thrown at him, embracing him, clutching his face with both hands and asked him to pass a message on too me, along the lines off "Say hi to Daniel for me, we're looking forward to seeing him again."

Not to insert my own agenda/opinion into it, but it's interesting because i have only had 1 dmt trip, where i was met by a feminine entity who ended my trip by clutching my face and blowing me a kiss.