We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-MeO-DMT 101 Options

Teamleary
#1 Posted : 8/25/2020 9:24:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody,

I'm considering trying 5-MeO for the first time in the coming months. I was hoping to find a sticky post that would be like a hand guide... pretty much like there is for the spice. But I'm having difficulties finding all the risk reduction informations I need.

I've read that small doses (from 2 to 5mg) could be unpleasant and so that you had to start at 5 or 6. Does that sound as weird to you as it sound to me?

Also, everyone seems to say a sitter is needed. It's a bummer for me, as I'm doing 99% of my trips alone. But I have to ask: does the sitter need to be experienced? Because I know no one who knows about this stuff IRL. And you guys don't seem to live in France ahahah!

anyway, all the help will be welcomed!

thanks!

"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#2 Posted : 8/25/2020 11:11:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

You plan on vaping ? Ofcourse you can start at 1mg or2mg..It isn't wierd that low doses aren't as please cause your ego is in control and doesn't want you to go. So it may "punish you" for trying stress him out.
That being said,1mg dose can be a safe "allergy test".
Note that 5meo dmt can be taken nasally,recally,sublingually too. come up is slower and it last longer. This isn't possible with toad secretion which you should only vape /smoke dueto cardiotoxic bufotoxins.

sitter doesn't necessarilly have to be anexperienced 5MeO DMT psychonauts, although that helps.
Problem is 5meo dmt have more physical risks than n,nDMT, like stop breathing and vomiting. your sitter can be a nurse lol or a friend that can ressusite you and know the first emergency preferably,or at least, who will evaluate wether or not call "La CroixRouge ", "le SAMU" or "les pompiers" for you.

Ok didn't meant to scare you, my first small trials, I didn't felt anything from 1 to 5 mg HCL nasally... I felt its weird I do'nt feel anything. I think I went higher (weird cause 5mg HCL I feel it if taken plugged), maybe nasal is a poor ROA for me ( but it works for other HCL such as ketamine so I do'nt think its my nostrils .. or is it related to flora? )
First strongdose was a mistake and I thought I'd die, puked, didn't want to confess to my GF who decided to sit me and have sex with me. So went from feeling ill on come up, to a nice tryp. I wouldhave tried again ifthis ROA wasn't as dangerous.

Idid more vaped and rectal experiences.Now am Ok and even do it alone. Usually but I am careful with dosage.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

OneIsEros
#3 Posted : 8/25/2020 11:32:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The sitter is mostly to help with the breathing/heart problems that can and do arise with this very dangerous psychedelic.

Here are my experiments with eating it, and what I learned. I have not smoked it.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=94888&find=unread

Teamleary
#4 Posted : 8/26/2020 3:45:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
Hello,

You plan on vaping ? Ofcourse you can start at 1mg or2mg..It isn't wierd that low doses aren't as please cause your ego is in control and doesn't want you to go. So it may "punish you" for trying stress him out.
That being said,1mg dose can be a safe "allergy test".
Note that 5meo dmt can be taken nasally,recally,sublingually too. come up is slower and it last longer. This isn't possible with toad secretion which you should only vape /smoke dueto cardiotoxic bufotoxins.

sitter doesn't necessarilly have to be anexperienced 5MeO DMT psychonauts, although that helps.
Problem is 5meo dmt have more physical risks than n,nDMT, like stop breathing and vomiting. your sitter can be a nurse lol or a friend that can ressusite you and know the first emergency preferably,or at least, who will evaluate wether or not call "La CroixRouge ", "le SAMU" or "les pompiers" for you.

Ok didn't meant to scare you, my first small trials, I didn't felt anything from 1 to 5 mg HCL nasally... I felt its weird I do'nt feel anything. I think I went higher (weird cause 5mg HCL I feel it if taken plugged), maybe nasal is a poor ROA for me ( but it works for other HCL such as ketamine so I do'nt think its my nostrils .. or is it related to flora? )
First strongdose was a mistake and I thought I'd die, puked, didn't want to confess to my GF who decided to sit me and have sex with me. So went from feeling ill on come up, to a nice tryp. I wouldhave tried again ifthis ROA wasn't as dangerous.

Idid more vaped and rectal experiences.Now am Ok and even do it alone. Usually but I am careful with dosage.

Hi and thank you for your answer!

yes, I was planning on vaping it. But yeah, you did scare the shit out of me.
also, this is a very big responsibility, for the sitter... I don't know if I want to put that burden on someone I care about.

woaw, ok. Gonna have to think about it for a while...

but thanks : )
Wittgenstein

Teamleary
#5 Posted : 8/26/2020 3:46:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OneIsEros wrote:
The sitter is mostly to help with the breathing/heart problems that can and do arise with this very dangerous psychedelic.

Here are my experiments with eating it, and what I learned. I have not smoked it.

thanks OneIsEros!

but that does seem to imply that the sitter must know how to react. I wouldn't know what to do if someone stopped breathing during a trip!
Wittgenstein

OneIsEros
#6 Posted : 8/26/2020 6:07:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Teamleary wrote:
OneIsEros wrote:

thanks OneIsEros!

but that does seem to imply that the sitter must know how to react. I wouldn't know what to do if someone stopped breathing during a trip!

Yup. I really don’t recommend it to others.