We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSD Appreciation Thread Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 8/20/2020 6:00:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a thread for acid enthusiasts. What are your favorite things about LSD?

The way everything looks like a bright neon sign.

Colors already bright neon become even more so, until it becomes almost unbearable.

No fuss, no muss, no purge, no bodyload, just pure electric psychedelia.

Lends itself nicely to outdoor adventuring.

Music!! Axis: Bold As Love, Electric Ladyland, DSOTM, Animals, The Wall, 5-8-77, American Beauty, Workingman's Dead, Fillmore East, Derek Trucks, Ali Akbar Khan, the list goes on, these are some of my favorites...

Closed eye visions!!

Mettalic liquid purple tinge to everything!

Extra points for pics of your stash, show me some awesome blotter art, show me your little red star micro dots that are smaller than any pill ought to be, and for god sakes show your geltabs!!! I love jellies!!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

grollum
#2 Posted : 8/20/2020 8:14:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does it have any therapeutic effects for you?

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 8/20/2020 8:32:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most experiences I've had with this substance have been very positive, life affirming, beautiful, inspiring, refreshingly entheogenic. So yes, I would say so.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 8/20/2020 11:02:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD is maybe my favorite psychedelic substance, or at least on of my most favorite ones.

It is one of the most euphoric psychedelics there is, together with mescaline and ayahuasca.
There is that sense of amazement and wonder. Everything is exciting, delightfull, mystical.

What realy sets LSD apart from most other psychedelics, for me, is that it seems to have a narrative and epic dimension. The LSD experience unfolds itself like a story. It is more than just funny colors everywhere, it is an adventure.

Icyseeker
#5 Posted : 8/20/2020 11:36:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD was my first psychedelic and I feel that it my favorite. That might just be because I am so comfortable dosing L than anything new. Every time I trip I have something new to understand. It has given me meaning deeper than the normal day to day while also affirming the normality of life. The only thing is on the last few trips my scent changes when I am tripping. Not a bad scent just throws me off sometimes.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Northerner
#6 Posted : 8/21/2020 8:02:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really like LSD, more than any substance in the whole world. I love the clarity of mind, appreciation of beauty and music, and the euphoria never gets old or scary. It's never given me reason to doubt reality but just adds new layers upon my perception, truly marvellous.

My favourite time to take DMT (in fact the only time in recently) is when I've already taken LSD. It takes away all the hesitation and and potential darkness from the spice and showers it in golden radiance and gives uplifting direction. A thing of wonder.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Achilles
#7 Posted : 8/21/2020 9:11:15 AM

I is the obstacle.

Northerner wrote:
I really like LSD, more than any substance in the whole world. I love the clarity of mind, appreciation of beauty and music, and the euphoria never gets old or scary. It's never given me reason to doubt reality but just adds new layers upon my perception, truly marvellous.

My favourite time to take DMT (in fact the only time in recently) is when I've already taken LSD. It takes away all the hesitation and and potential darkness from the spice and showers it in golden radiance and gives uplifting direction. A thing of wonder.

Definitely gotta agree that In these strange times other psychedelics have started to get a little inconsistent while lsd has pretty much stayed the constant. I love Lucy from the absolute bottom of my heart. Ty guys for starting this thread. GO CID!!! 👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️
This guys ego ^

monomind
#8 Posted : 8/21/2020 10:34:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:

No fuss, no muss, no purge, no bodyload, just pure electric psychedelia.

You are lucky Laughing LSD gives me the worst body load ever, especially stomach cramps. Not sure why, maybe age related.
It's an amazing substance otherwise.

Tony6Strings
#9 Posted : 8/21/2020 5:27:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lysergic sunsets. Dayglo paint. Eating Sour Punch Twists. Resist psychic death.

Northerner, I agree with you, L is an amazing place to blast off from. I had an INCREDIBLE experience about a week ago, the day after I had eaten 300 ug and was still very much effected and basking in the afterglow. Vaped 45 mg full spectrum mimosa extract, my consciousness turned into the most incredible walls of color!! Trip ended with some of the most beautiful dmt geometry I have ever seen.
olympus mon wrote:

grollum
#10 Posted : 8/21/2020 6:49:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with many of the things which have been said above.
One of the most important things regarding acid for me is this special energetic lovely trippiness which comes into your live when you start taking lsd. It totally changed my way of making and experiencing art. my perception in general. this friendly ecstatic but also lightweight energy which suddenly gets offered to you and stays sometimes for days.

but i have to admit that the last acid trip was years ago. traveled more in the realms of the little saints in recent journeys.

Pile of cats
#11 Posted : 8/22/2020 9:26:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love LSD in how you're for the most part you need to do the navigating yourself with various methods (sound and meditation seem to work the best for me) When I first started taking it I was generally underwhelmed by it and found it generally quite uncomfortable until I realised how to let go to it and since then it gets deeper and deeper every time I trip leading towards DMT like experiences.. Me and my girlfriend recently went out in the woods and I took 50ug and she took 25ug and it was generally very mild but were still able to have very deep visionary experiences when we took a moment to sit down and meditate + listen to music.

I wrote a bunch in another thread about a recurring visual / theme in my lsd trips throughout the years but even since then I've had more insight into what that was and as a result have finally been able to reliably navigate past it when in the past I'd always feel myself hitting a wall with it. Last time I broke through it I saw a shimmering void and a jesterish entity was there with an ecstatic expression while he / she tried on faces.. I was pretty amazed at how distinctly DMT like it was and again amazed that these realms have been waiting there the whole time if only I'd known how to access them.. With being able to access these realms on such a low dose of LSD, I start to wonder if it's not possible to do so without LSD at all.

I dunno, I love LSD Love

rOm
#12 Posted : 8/22/2020 10:26:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD is a perfect psychedelic, you can use it alone and at various dosage, like the micro or lower end dosage, be more focus in the present.On higher dosage,for me 200 to 400 µg usually you can be more immersed but still be functionnable enough to go walk or even sometimes cycle around. If you aim at the mg ofcourse, there is nomuch wandering around anymore unless you have a strong tolerance, but it looses its point with too high atolerance. So always do big breakunless you keep microdosing then no tolerance noted for me.
Now, it is also a marvelous launch pad which will send your other psych to its full potential, such as DMT, iboga low doses, amanita muscaria and pantherina..
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Pile of cats
#13 Posted : 8/22/2020 10:41:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
LSD is a perfect psychedelic, you can use it alone and at various dosage, like the micro or lower end dosage, be more focus in the present.On higher dosage,for me 200 to 400 µg usually you can be more immersed but still be functionnable enough to go walk or even sometimes cycle around. If you aim at the mg ofcourse, there is nomuch wandering around anymore unless you have a strong tolerance, but it looses its point with too high atolerance. So always do big breakunless you keep microdosing then no tolerance noted for me.
Now, it is also a marvelous launch pad which will send your other psych to its full potential, such as DMT, iboga low doses, amanita muscaria and pantherina..

What's the upper limit of what you'd consider a microdose? Something I need to experiment with more.. Also curious about the mg dose range and how much can you remember from this experience? I'm seeing more and more merit in the lower doses in that I'm much more able to consciously integrate the experience afterwards.

Northerner
#14 Posted : 8/22/2020 11:28:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah rOm, not overdoing it is really key. I think about doing it pretty much every weekend, but if I want it to be truly fantastic it's well worth the wait. Sometimes it calls too loud and I'll do it every weekend for a few weeks, but already it loses it's edge.
Once I took a 5 year break. When I did it again it was just like the first time. Forgot how much I love it and promptly fell into another psychedelic romance that lasted months. Razz
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

rOm
#15 Posted : 8/22/2020 12:39:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pile of cats wrote:
rOm wrote:

What's the upper limit of what you'd consider a microdose? Something I need to experiment with more.. Also curious about the mg dose range and how much can you remember from this experience? I'm seeing more and more merit in the lower doses in that I'm much more able to consciously integrate the experience afterwards.

FOr me microdose is under 20 µg or under 25µg lets say 1 to 20 µg is maybe microdose, so I usually now do 15µg but funny I start to like and feel the morelittle dose... I been up to 1 mg. but with tolerance.wasn't interesting. I did that after 300 µg and taking 1000µg the day after wasn't even a third the fun of this... wierd I know...
I did 400 µg every weekend for a months or 6 weekds and it was still quite awesome although you loose a bit of the edge for sure... then you need to do a break also to get your energy back.I did take those star red microdots every week at that time. I most often take liquid acid from fluffly crystal, but also did geltabs, black roundmicrodots and spome tabs but tabs are a bit too different, some were weird inthat it felt more than plain LSD... so I never know about those party tabs I prefer some solid stuff. like white fluff diluted in drops. Or real authentic clean geltabs or microdots ( so neat to dose andgo aroundfor a fewdays with fewdoses than a vial ) .. anyway, enjoy you L ! and keep safe.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Praxis.
#16 Posted : 8/23/2020 1:51:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Acid is like the Honda of psychedelics, you really can't go wrong. It's not too flashy compared to some of the other options out there but it's reliable, efficient, and you know exactly what you're getting (if you use test kits, I guess). It's extremely versatile and customizable, and as we all know it lasts forever! Big grin
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

pastanostra
#17 Posted : 8/25/2020 1:24:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD was one of the first psych i tried (after mushrooms).
I took it for years at various occasions and all was fine. Most of theses experiences wwere positive.

After a 10years stop, i had a call to took it (it was during the last 5years).
The last 3 times i took it, i had a very strange reaction to it.

I could not handle (it's my interpretation) the comeup. I could not stand up, it was mandatory to lie down. I could not walk alone, friends helped me like if i had a broken leg. My body was like a response to all thinking to my friends that were near me.
Some were afraid of what's happening to me, i felt their fear, it was translated to my body like convulsions. My legs were tensed and were going up, i remember my friend try to put them on the ground, but they were so tensed that they took their initial position (up to the sky)
I remember everything (or mostly everything) from theses experiences, some details that were intimate to my friends and happened during the night.
This physical state and mental state lasted during the come up and the peak, after i was normal, come back like if nothing happened.
The most impressive thing for me was i can repeat to my friends what's happenned, i remember wlaking with my friend's help in a festival, and saying, carefull there is a security guard, i walked in front of him like a normal people, after being behind him, i fallen like a poop and my friend got me back to him.
This was very strange and completly independant of the dosage and the provenance of the acid (50ug or 200ug / different acid tabs from different provenance).

Theses experience where shocking to my friends, and my reaction was incomprhensive to me.
I clearly didn't not integrated theses experiences, today i may not want at the moment, to take another tabs, because i don't know how i'll react to.

Few months after the first strange experience, i had a "normal" experience (can speak with friends, enjoy the party etc...) with 350ug that lasted almost a day.

Does some of you had experiences similar to theses ?

dragonrider
#18 Posted : 8/26/2020 11:02:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pastanostra wrote:
LSD was one of the first psych i tried (after mushrooms).
I took it for years at various occasions and all was fine. Most of theses experiences wwere positive.

After a 10years stop, i had a call to took it (it was during the last 5years).
The last 3 times i took it, i had a very strange reaction to it.

I could not handle (it's my interpretation) the comeup. I could not stand up, it was mandatory to lie down. I could not walk alone, friends helped me like if i had a broken leg. My body was like a response to all thinking to my friends that were near me.
Some were afraid of what's happening to me, i felt their fear, it was translated to my body like convulsions. My legs were tensed and were going up, i remember my friend try to put them on the ground, but they were so tensed that they took their initial position (up to the sky)
I remember everything (or mostly everything) from theses experiences, some details that were intimate to my friends and happened during the night.
This physical state and mental state lasted during the come up and the peak, after i was normal, come back like if nothing happened.
The most impressive thing for me was i can repeat to my friends what's happenned, i remember wlaking with my friend's help in a festival, and saying, carefull there is a security guard, i walked in front of him like a normal people, after being behind him, i fallen like a poop and my friend got me back to him.
This was very strange and completly independant of the dosage and the provenance of the acid (50ug or 200ug / different acid tabs from different provenance).

Theses experience where shocking to my friends, and my reaction was incomprhensive to me.
I clearly didn't not integrated theses experiences, today i may not want at the moment, to take another tabs, because i don't know how i'll react to.

Few months after the first strange experience, i had a "normal" experience (can speak with friends, enjoy the party etc...) with 350ug that lasted almost a day.

Does some of you had experiences similar to theses ?

No, that sounds very atypical.