We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to Pharma, Need Some Help Options

Ambient
#1 Posted : 12/11/2009 12:19:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am interested in trying pharma, but have some questions first.

What would be the best MAOI to use? I have access to 95% pure Harmine freebase, Harmaline freebase, or THH HCl. Which would be the best to use? What are the doses of each compound? Im assuming THH would be best since its in salt form.

I will be using DMT Fumarate. What is a common dose?

Thanks for the help,
Ambient

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

psychosisdoses
#2 Posted : 12/11/2009 1:48:28 AM

Derek

hello friend man are you in for a treat!
try this as a starter dose
100mg harmine 60mg harmaline 25mg thh 30mg furmate in one gel cap
poke a hole in it with a pin before swallowing with juice
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Espiridion
#3 Posted : 12/17/2009 11:03:54 PM

--who.??..ME??--

The above dosage is great if you want crazy visuals and a good bit of 'mind fuck'. If you are looking for euphoria and loving bliss then go with about 90 harmine, 85-100 thh, and 10 harmaline. This will be a 'clearer' journey but not quite as visual.

Start with one, then go to the other. Pretty much both sides of the spectrum. Personally, I would always have THH in the mix. They all, each individually have their character, different ratios offer different effects. You have to start somewhere and as you take more and more journey's you will come to find what works best for you.

Namaste,

J

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

kyrolima
#4 Posted : 1/13/2010 10:22:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Espiridion wrote:
The above dosage is great if you want crazy visuals and a good bit of 'mind fuck'. If you are looking for euphoria and loving bliss then go with about 90 harmine, 85-100 thh, and 10 harmaline. This will be a 'clearer' journey but not quite as visual.

Start with one, then go to the other. Pretty much both sides of the spectrum. Personally, I would always have THH in the mix. They all, each individually have their character, different ratios offer different effects. You have to start somewhere and as you take more and more journey's you will come to find what works best for you.

Namaste,

J

Really interesting, i didn't knew the different chemicals have different effects.

Don't do the cap, drink dissolved in tea.
elusive illusion