We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Duration of Effects Options

wikiwahwah
#1 Posted : 12/16/2009 5:07:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

I've read through the Pharmahuasca posts and have a few questions before I embark on my first experience.

I can't find any info on the duration of effects. If I take enough for a full blown trip, how long will it last?

What MAOI tends to have the least amount of negative effects (vomiting, upset stomach). I'm not keen on getting severely ill while tripping on oral DMT for the first time.

Can anyone recommend a source of THH in the UK. I've had a look through the Suppliers thread and can't find anything on this. Also, most online suppliers seem to be based in the States and I'd rather avoid having to have the package go through customs if possible.

Thanks

W

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

thepureskunk
#2 Posted : 12/17/2009 8:32:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man,

I can't really help with a time frame for your trip, although i hav read its a 3-5 hour thing depending on strength..

I can tell you however that you will not be able to get THH in the UK. Flowing Visions is the only place i think that you can get it from. Lots of UK peeps, me included have had no problems ordering from them, although i appreciate where you are coming from.

Hope this helps Smile
acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

L_Star
#3 Posted : 1/13/2010 4:12:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do they ship to UK i cant find it on there site
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

kyrolima
#4 Posted : 1/13/2010 9:55:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does it matter how long the experience lasts?
That's a serious question you should ask yourself.
One minuite can be felt like half an hour.
Time doesn't matter when you trip.

But i can tell you from my experience: about 1-2 hours if you drink it as tea.
If you take capsules it can last longer, but i recommend tea.

Happy tripping

elusive illusion

gammagore
#5 Posted : 1/13/2010 9:57:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

L_Star wrote:
Do they ship to UK i cant find it on there site

Yes they doWink

endlessness
#6 Posted : 1/13/2010 10:08:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont think there is yet a THH supplier in europe.. but harmine works just fine for pharmahuasca too..

btw, its possible you have nausea even with purified alkaloids, SWIM sometimes does...

duration of effects are from 1-4 hours depending on how you take it and if you use enough MAOI.. SWIM just dissolves everything in orange juice and drinks it up.

joebono
#7 Posted : 1/13/2010 10:19:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With 200mg of harmala alkaloids, my trips can last from four to six hours.