We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hydroponic Grow: Finished Options

Exitwound
#1 Posted : 8/13/2020 10:57:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello my friends!

I wanted to share exciting moment in my grower career: yesterday I have chopped down result of 4 month project.

Here are photos: https://imgur.com/a/PGU9aBx

Harvest (partial) photo attached Smile

I have all the details if you are interested - ask away!

Strain is Sensi Seeds Master Kush x Skunk. Seeds were just regular seeds resulted from outdoor grow of two parent strain.

Grown in 45L hydrop bucket with drip system, in expanded clay pebbles.

Duration: 3M + 5D roughly.
Lights: 2x300w blurple chinese, 1x450w CFL
Nutrients: GH Flora Trio, CaliMagic, some Flower Fuel flowering booster

Taste and smell: smell is earthy-piny, with hints of orange mellon. When you inhale full noseful, aroma is amost too sweet.
Give potent and energetic high coupled with body euphoria and painkiller effect.
Smoked 1 bowl of gravity bong + 2-3 puffs from a joint. As a result after 2 hours I was still pretty high and decided to grind up some more of the herd bo go and do another hit. Every time I went up to take a hit, I forgot the ground up herb in the room, go to the balcony grab and smoke a cigarette and then only remeber that I had an intention to take a hit. Overall highness - I was pretty high for a tough guy Smile))

Chopped plants are drying up, I will post the numeric results later.

Exitwound attached the following image(s):
20200812_233806.jpg (3,822kb) downloaded 75 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 8/13/2020 5:18:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Right on, that is very cool!

I love skunk, to me it is the original hybrid, and always that smell reminds me of some of my earliest cannabis experiences. Back then, where I lived in southern Oregon, brown Mexican brick weed was mostly what was available, and you were lucky to get "greenbud". Forget about learning about the strain or anything like that unless you grew it yourself. I was very lucky to be turned on to some excellent greenbud for my first smoke.

Good work exitwound. I wish my state would get on board with home grows.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

null24
#3 Posted : 8/13/2020 7:21:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tony6Strings wrote:
Right on, that is very cool!

I love skunk, to me it is the original hybrid, and always that smell reminds me of some of my earliest cannabis experiences. Back then, where I lived in southern Oregon, brown Mexican brick weed was mostly what was available, and you were lucky to get "greenbud". Forget about learning about the strain or anything like that unless you grew it yourself. I was very lucky to be turned on to some excellent greenbud for my first smoke.

Good work exitwound. I wish my state would get on board with home grows.

Ha! The main reasons I moved to OR was for the greenery, and for the scenery. Man, I grew up on that bricked, seedy mexi-snax too, ugh. I'm actually surprised you even know about it personally...

Nice work, exit.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Mitakuye Oyasin
#4 Posted : 8/15/2020 1:04:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations! Nice healthy looking plants and great looking flowers. Do you run your trim through ice water or ethanol to extract the goodies?
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.