We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Need safety information on smoking DMT with seizure disorder Options

null24
#21 Posted : 6/25/2020 5:05:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I've had similar experiences. It's a real drag and makes me feel bad about myself for being irresponsible.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

coAsTal
#22 Posted : 6/25/2020 6:45:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I think you're like me in that you learn from experiences like that, and it makes you more responsible and thoughtful about who to share such powerful plants with going forward.
It's kind of a self-correcting mechanism.
Maybe its one of the reasons that psychedelics are such a tiny, tiny niche of overall drug use.
They do tend to require a lot more thought and care to use successfully and safely, and (most) people that use them learn that lesson themselves pretty soon after undertaking the journey with them, just by virtue of the nature of the experience itself.

I remain glad that these tools aren't mainstreamed to the point that they are discussed regularly on the news or anything like that-- keep the circle expanding, but keep it in the circle--

perky pat
#23 Posted : 8/11/2020 9:49:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have epilepsy and use DMT and other psychedelics without incident. I asked my neurologist specifically about this and she said there is no reason to think there would be a connection.

null24
#24 Posted : 8/12/2020 6:45:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That is good to know, thanks.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

PREV12