We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Warning: Do not use DMT while sunburned Options

perky pat
#1 Posted : 8/11/2020 9:52:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I got a little sunburn playing outside the other day, then sat down in the evening to smoke a microdose of DMT as I always do. Immediately, my entire back and shoulders felt as if pressed into a belt sander. It is easily the most painful experience I've ever had. I'm really glad I wasn't trying to blast off.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jees
#2 Posted : 8/11/2020 10:15:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to know, thanks.

Fruit is life
#3 Posted : 1/14/2021 9:18:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can confirm, yesterday me and my brother spent the morning at the beach and my brothers shoulders got quite burnt, later in the day we took 150mg of harmine orally and vaped low doses of DMT, straight away he looked at me and said to me "my shoulders", we could see how red they looked and after coming down a bit he remarked at how hot his shoulders became, he only then realised he was burnt after vaping the dmt. We can tell that there is something very special about sunlight on our skin...something most of the time we are oblivious to.
The self that talks doesn't know, the self that knows doesn't talk.

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 1/15/2021 9:09:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is a great amplifier. After smoalking I started to hear/recognize tiniest sounds, like person in a chair shifting weight or crumpling of some textile, amplified to a degree of becoming distracting. Footsteps can be a real bother too.

No wonder it amplifies pain and discomfort, Set and Setting should be rules, not recommendations Smile think about it

Ramma
#5 Posted : 1/17/2021 3:31:25 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

smoked DMT heats up the body, because the smoke/vapor is hot. On changa once I overheated my system (prob 100mgDMT/50MG harmala). A screen came up on my mind with an exclamation mark in red [!] and red sirens went off, EXIT EXIT. MELTDOWN. Then things got very, very wacky. Twas scary
Behold, a sower went out to sow

universecannon
#6 Posted : 1/18/2021 5:58:35 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Salvia while sunburned was easily the most physically uncomfortable experience I've ever had

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 3/14/2021 7:53:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Same can be said about a period after getting tattooed.

I had one healing when deciding to vape 15mg... it felt like I was getting the whole tattoo over again, but over the entire space of the tattoo at once.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

The Concept Guy
#8 Posted : 3/28/2021 11:23:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@Ramma

I think physically speaking. Smoking is going to have a negligible effect on your overall body temperature. It seems very very unlikely that the amount of energy that can be stored in the 150mg amount of substance you're inhaling could contain enough energy to increase your body temperature by any substantial margin (if you're 70kg you're about 470,000 times heavier). I would put forward an alternative explanation which is that either your internal mechnisim that tracks body temperature stopped sensing your temperature accurately or that you increased your metabolism somehow which caused a large release of energy thereby heating your body up.

To add to the discussion I find on Ayahuasca that I have a heightened sense of aches and pains in my body. Can make it very uncomforatable. Maybe it has something to do with relaxing the gating mechanism for pain in our spinal cords?