We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How DMT, Ayahuasca & LSD - SAVED ME Options

OlieNet
#1 Posted : 8/9/2020 3:01:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dear Nexus Community,

My name is Olie and I came here to share my story of "How DMT, Ayahuasca & LSD - SAVED ME".
First of all I would like to thank you all for being here, during my first steps into DMT realm & preparation, information on this forum was incredibly helpful, which have lead me to profound and positive experiences. I'm going to share them with you here now.

First of all, DMT entered my life when I was going through incredibly tough times, while living in Russia.

DMT gave me the answers to my questions, as a result it have changed my perspective towards everything & filled me with powerful energy. The next two months, I've was able to do so many things and help my grandparents so much, that I couldn't even believe that it was possible.

Couple of months later I had an LSD trip which was 50/50 for me, however it felt as some mild DMT trip and with my new persepective & knowledge from DMT, I was able to receive even more answers, as a result I was able to leave this dark place and move to Portugal.

However, even after all this postitive changes, struggles kept on tearing me apart and Ayahuasca entered my life, completely unexpected.

It was a very powerful visionary experience. As a result, it have lead me to abandoning my job and creation of Vibrational-Reset website. Where I have shared a detailed version of my story (it's to big for a single post) and created a guide, which details all my observations about life, consciousness & existence.
In there you will also find wonderful meditations, healing frequencies and different techniques that have helped me to overcome/lift up the struggles.

My full story (very naked)
https://vibrational-reset.com/my-story/

My observations of the universe, consciousness & interconnectedness (Web & PDF version):
https://vibrational-reset.com/guide/

Healing space - Filled with wonderful guided meditations, mantras and useful techniques:
https://vibrational-reset.com/healing/

I hope that all presented information on my website will be helpful to you on your journey.
Please let me know what you think about it and if you have any other ideas.
Feedback is welcome Smile

Once again thank you Nexus community & developers!
I wish you a wonderful life!
Olie Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

cubeananda
#2 Posted : 8/9/2020 7:31:04 PM

jai

This website, your friend and "Guardian Angel" and You all seem very nice Smile

Welcome to the nexus Big grin

OlieNet
#3 Posted : 8/9/2020 8:01:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

cubeananda wrote:
This website, your friend and "Guardian Angel" and You all seem very nice Smile

Welcome to the nexus Big grin

Thank you Cubeananda Smile

potnoble
#4 Posted : 8/10/2020 8:32:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome dyoode!!

I just checked out your website. Good stuff.
Thanks for helping others get on the happy side too.

Have a gud one
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin