We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Tunes Options

TGO
#1 Posted : 6/4/2020 9:05:49 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Update as of 8-17-2021:

2021 Albums:

One
Two

Original post below:

This is a collection of songs made over the last nine months or so and it is a mix of personal projects and some that I have completed for university. It ranges from progressive rock all the way to a couple of dance numbers and even a small soundscape. I would not consider this a traditional album release of mine, but I am proud of it and hope it is enjoyable for those who wish to listen to it.

https://soundcloud.com/t...ts/sets/curbside-theater

And if you enjoy any of this, I have about 60+ other songs posted on soundcloud that I've made over the last few years as well. All the songs are composed, programmed and performed by me. I use both FL Studio and Pro Tools as my main DAWs. I'm currently studying music theory, music composition, and I have been accepted into an audio studies program at my local university.

Anyway, happy listening!

Edit: As I add to this thread, I'll put links to each new album/song in this post:

2020 Albums:

One
Two
Three

New Tracks:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 7/13/2020 5:49:08 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Here is a new one:

https://soundcloud.com/t...coat-projects/creep-city

TGO
#3 Posted : 7/21/2020 5:52:33 PM

Welcoming committee

Here is another song I just finished. I'm currently in the writing phase of a new album but have recently decided to write and release tracks unrelated to that album in the meantime. That way, it pushes me to write more music and I can release things with increased frequency:

https://soundcloud.com/t...t-projects/stirred-awake

Kumarajiva
#4 Posted : 7/21/2020 9:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Stirred Awake is REALLY good!
Got Bandcamp?
Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

TGO
#5 Posted : 7/22/2020 4:49:46 PM

Welcoming committee

Kumarajiva wrote:
Stirred Awake is REALLY good!
Got Bandcamp?

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Yes, I do have a bandcamp page:

Bandcamp

Kumarajiva
#6 Posted : 7/22/2020 11:44:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks.
I own the track now Razz
Keep it up!
Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

TGO
#7 Posted : 7/23/2020 5:31:59 PM

Welcoming committee

Kumarajiva wrote:
Thanks.
I own the track now Razz
Keep it up!

Hey, thank you for the support! That's really generous of you!

I don't normally post my bandcamp because I don't want people to think I'm trying to pressure them into buying anything. I like posting my work here so that I can interact with others who make music, gain a variety of feedback, and/or simply talk with people who enjoy music in all its forms. There are a lot of unique folks on this site who inspire me to be as creative as possible. Music is close to my heart and it has always been a dream of mine to create and share my projects with others.

I'm juggling a couple things right now but the next one will be released in a week or less, if all goes well.

cubeananda
#8 Posted : 7/23/2020 5:54:13 PM

jai

Really digging Amelioration!

TGO
#9 Posted : 7/24/2020 5:19:18 PM

Welcoming committee

cubeananda wrote:
Really digging Amelioration!

Thank you!

The writing of that album took place between October 2018 - Jan 2019. I think Petri Dish is probably one of my favorites off of that one. At the time, I was experimenting with cloning mushrooms on agar and that whole process inspired the song.

Anyway, I have a little bit of free time today so I'm going to get off of here and work on some music!

TGO
#10 Posted : 7/30/2020 5:35:56 PM

Welcoming committee

Some new soup:

https://soundcloud.com/t...ream-soup-i-the-drifting

TGO
#11 Posted : 8/10/2020 2:54:45 AM

Welcoming committee

I put the finishing touches on this one earlier today and I'm really liking how it turned out:

https://soundcloud.com/t...t-projects/no-blueprints

TGO
#12 Posted : 8/22/2020 5:48:29 PM

Welcoming committee

https://soundcloud.com/t...d-coat-projects/six-feet

TGO
#13 Posted : 9/21/2020 12:25:24 AM

Welcoming committee

Since the semester started, I've been busy at the university. This album/playlist is not a traditional release of mine, but it was interesting to make. These 7 tracks were created for the purpose of being used in digital shorts/animations, short films, and any other related projects. I don't know if they will be used for anything yet, but a friend of mine is working on a year-long, senior project and requested that I help him create some of the music for his short film (collection of shorts, really). Since this project is still in the planning phases, and won't be completed until the end of the spring semester, we may change gears and use different music altogether.

I think it is a bit different from what I normally make, so hopefully people find it interesting.

https://soundcloud.com/t...id-mind-themes-and-moods

TGO
#14 Posted : 12/3/2020 9:48:03 PM

Welcoming committee

10 new tracks for VM Part II:

https://soundcloud.com/t...ind-themes-moods-part-ii