We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best Tek Ever, I promise! Options

togetherweare
#1 Posted : 7/12/2020 6:36:08 PM

GuruByNature

Ok,

I have been holding on to this for nearly 10 years now and have had such amazing results with it EACH and every time.

My method results in white, clean pulls EVERYTIME.

I was not going to share and recently learned it is selfish of me to do so. SO here it is.

A rendition of David Barlows method, which I always thought was a bit too messy with the separation phase.

100 grams mimosa, finely shredded, chopped and or powdered.
4 oz white distilled vinegar
27 oz distilled water
PH4 should be 4 with the above combined into a pot.

Heat LOW, LOW, LOW (max 185 degrees, never boiling, never steaming) and stir very low heat 2 hours via crockpot. Stir every 10 minutes, you will have some time to rest later.

Separate into two wide mouth mason jars, stirring while pouring into jars. This part is a bit tricky because you need to get equal amounts of the mimosa into the two jars.

That is correct, we are NOT straining and discarding ANYTHING!

Slowly Mix 2 tablespoon 100% lye (SoHy) into 5 oz distilled water H2O.

Divide equally into the wide mouth jars which contain the mimosa hostiles

Tilt and Roll for a full 2 minutes then confirm PH13-14.

Tilt and Roll for 5 minutes till balsified well, it will turn black.

Use 100 ml naphtha, 50 ml to each Jar

Tilt and roll for 2 hours, only heating very low amount (setting jars in heated water, max 185 degrees, for half the time 1 hour. NEVER NO STEAM!

Let jars set on flat surface,

IMPORTANT! If you see lots of emulsions, which are clear bubbles rising from the separated aqueous layer, then you can add some more SoHy, ONLY 1/2 tablespoon. Mix the 1/2 tablespoon into 2 oz H20 before pouring into the jar with emulsions. This means if both jars have emulsions, you will mix 1/2 tablespoon of SoHy two different times, then into each jar. The tilt and Roll will need to be performed again, a couple times, for about 30 minutes.

These emulsions are a good sign, which demonstrated a rich content of DMT, adding more SoHy is easy, taking it out is impossible. My Tek demonstrates a VERY SAFE method and shows that people using tons of SoHy is needless and abrasive to the public image put out there,

Now for the AWESOME PART!

DECANT ONE JAR AT A TIME INTO ONE DISH AT A TIME!

Decant, this is VERY important also and requires a steady hand and a close eye NOT to pull ANY of the aqueous layer into your eye dropper. I personally use a turkey baster to pull the largest part of the Naphtha, but then switch too an eye dropper to get as low down as I can get. If you pull any aqueous layer, squeeze it back in and try again (moving around to different parts of the jar) You can also use a tall skinny shot glass which will make for easier separation, I will cover that shortly. Don't worry about that last statement just yet.

Freeze precipitate, I have found the blue glass dishes work best, Set your freezer to -3 degrees and you will see BEAUTIFUL WHITE CRYSTALS in about 3 hours start forming. Leave it alone for about 5 hours. DO NOT DISTURB THE DISH, Place it in a way that you can look without moving it.

Remove from freezer and tilt the dish so that the Naphtha runs to one corner, do this easily so that any loose crystals do not travel to the corner.
Remove Naphtha with turkey baster and or eye dropper at last. SAVE THE NAPTHA
naphtha from each Jar in separate small shot glass, USE for last pull #3

Use 100 ml of new naphtha for pull 2 THAT IS 50ml for each jar.
Repeat roll tilt steps above

Decant
precipitate (Save Naphtha for last pull 4, which may or may not produce. But will still be white if so, I guarantee it.). My guarantee is based on, DO NOT OVER HEAT! AND DO NOT PULL AQUOUS LAYER.

Pull #3 use recycled naphtha from pull 1, you may need to add a little Naphtha to equal 50 ml for each jar.

If you are having a hard time getting all the Naphtha from wide mouth jars, you can quickly pour the top layer into a tall shot glass and let it separate, then you will have the Naphtha confined to a much denser area, allowing easier decanting.

Not much rest for 24 hours, BUT WELL WORTH IT!

PS,
Scraping the crystals ONLY after ALL of the Naphtha has evaporated. I have found this happens best if you can get some cool, preferably air conditioned air slightly blowing into the dish. Not too hard to blow any out of course.

Your results will be 100% white freebase DMT!
togetherweare attached the following image(s):
IMG_20181207_030424345.jpg (4,610kb) downloaded 325 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 7/15/2020 1:07:39 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hello and welcome to the Nexus.

Be assured, a lot of us here have tried similar techniques to yours!

Quote:
Separate into two wide mouth mason jars, stirring while pouring into jars. This part is a bit tricky because you need to get equal amounts of the mimosa into the two jars.
Why not just simmer 2×50g bark, etc.?

Have you ever tried this without the vinegar, especially as a side-by-side comparison?

Quote:
Decant, this is VERY important also and requires a steady hand and a close eye NOT to pull ANY of the aqueous layer into your eye dropper.
I'd say always transfer your naphtha into, for example, a pyrex jug before transferring it into the freeze precipitation dish - never pipette straight into it. This prevents contamination with base soup pretty effectively.

Those blue glass dishes make a very nice background for the crystals.

Will you be sharing some of your experiences/insights that you've had with the molecule?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

blyablya
#3 Posted : 7/15/2020 2:56:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Quote:
Decant, this is VERY important also and requires a steady hand and a close eye NOT to pull ANY of the aqueous layer into your eye dropper.
I'd say always transfer your naphtha into, for example, a pyrex jug before transferring it into the freeze precipitation dish - never pipette straight into it. This prevents contamination with base soup pretty effectively.

What's the point of this intermediate step? You'd be pulling the naphtha in the same manner to the pyrex jug as you would to the dish
Stand on your wallet, I want to see how tall you are.

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 7/15/2020 6:57:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

blyablya wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

Quote:

What's the point of this intermediate step? You'd be pulling the naphtha in the same manner to the pyrex jug as you would to the dish

If you have sucked a little bit of base soup with your pull (and you most likely will), then it stays on a bottom of said pyrex jug and you can decant your dmt-filled solvent into precip dish for cleaner spice.

togetherweare
#5 Posted : 7/15/2020 8:12:11 AM

GuruByNature

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Hello and welcome to the Nexus.

Be assured, a lot of us here have tried similar techniques to yours!

Quote:
Why not just simmer 2×50g bark, etc.?

Have you ever tried this without the vinegar, especially as a side-by-side comparison?

Quote:

Those blue glass dishes make a very nice background for the crystals.

Will you be sharing some of your experiences/insights that you've had with the molecule?

Without the vinegar, it will need more heat to break the salt.

More heat = More " unwanted alkaloids" thus becoming less pure of the 100% DMT. The mentioned amount of acidic balance, resulting in PH4, is optimal, as is the temperature 185 degrees Fahrenheit.

Yes, I do agree with piping into small pryex measuring cups first, then pouring into dish. Preferably already cold dish. Using the pyrex, nearly shot glass size beaker. Which I failed to mention. Thanks!

Experiences, Yes I certainly have a few specific which I would love to share and I will do that in the near future!

Love and Light!

blyablya
#6 Posted : 7/15/2020 11:23:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:

If you have sucked a little bit of base soup with your pull (and you most likely will), then it stays on a bottom of said pyrex jug and you can decant your dmt-filled solvent into precip dish for cleaner spice.

Ah, I see. Thanks. Smile
Stand on your wallet, I want to see how tall you are.

null24
#7 Posted : 7/15/2020 3:29:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Quote:
More heat = More " unwanted alkaloids"

Ummm, which ones are these? Personally, if you mean NMT or beta-carbolines, I'll take them.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Jees
#8 Posted : 7/15/2020 4:36:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi togetherweare,
very nice to see your enthusiasm.

- why is your tek "the best tek ever"? In what way is it surpassing other teks?

Quote:
...emulsions are a good sign, which demonstrated a rich content of DMT...
- where does this relationship comes from please?

Anyway your product is nicely looking Thumbs up

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 7/15/2020 6:55:07 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

togetherweare wrote:
Without the vinegar, it will need more heat to break the salt.
What exactly do you mean by "break the salt"? The DMT exists in a protonated form in the bark already. Are you referring to the decomposition of yuremamine, or something else?

I was asking if you'd tried boiling without the vinegar, to compare yields. MHRB reacts somewhat acidic in distilled water anyhow.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

AiL762
#10 Posted : 7/16/2020 12:39:33 AM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

togetherweare wrote:
thout the vinegar, it will need more heat to break the salt.

More heat = More " unwanted alkaloids" thus becoming less pure of the 100% DMT. The mentioned amount of acidic balance, resulting in PH4, is optimal, as is the temperature 185 degrees Fahrenheit.

Yes, I do agree with piping into small pryex measuring cups first, then pouring into dish. Preferably already cold dish. Using the pyrex, nearly shot glass size beaker. Which I failed to mention. Thanks!

Experiences, Yes I certainly have a few specific which I would love to share and I will do that in the near future!

Love and Light!

So I pretty much do the same things as you. I use Cybs Hybrid ATB Salt Tek, but with extra precision as your mentioning as I go to PH3.5-4, let it sit on a warm water bath at 120-140F with a Sous Vide for a few hours and shaken or stirred during that time (highly recommended btw anyone using a Waterbath method, get cheap knockoff versions that would work fantastic for this.) Although I plan on upgrading to a magnetic stirbar and hotplate setup hopefully soon so I don't ruin my actual cooking tools with the based liquid on a spill as I've done using a crap mason jar prior to getting the pyrex in the pic.

Then add salt and lye mixture until I get to PH12.5, now been reading PH closer to 14 like you said creates less immulsion so will be going that route in future.

Finally I add a lot of naphta and leave and mix for a couple hours. Like probably 3x more than I hear others do. Mainly use 6 smaller glass dishes instead of 1. So I can split the initial large naptha amount into small layers and avoid doing any evap process. This allows much faster pulls and finish extractions faster.

As others said definitely helps drastically to have a middle component. I will use a large glass turkey baster to get majority of the naptha to the glass dishes, but once get close to the based layer, I dobber it into a small skinny Mason jar, and once at the very end, I'll squeeze into test tubes, this process allows me to finely grab all napthaand the skinny the container, the easier its for the naptha to stack for extracting since diameter is drastically smaller.

I am curious how you reached the verdict of 180F? I've read 140 is "max ideal" on the wiki. Granted never tried higher so curious next batch ill do my final pull a t that temp to see if get more than I missed out on.

But yeah doing those steps I also get a very slight off white color. Idk how people getting these dark yellow results at all. Then just cuz I'm a little anal I do a very quick 1 time rewash and comes out almost perfect white

AiL762
#11 Posted : 7/16/2020 12:41:38 AM

Love the idea of blue dishes btw, might change over to them as well as thats soooo much cleaner to see if leaving anything behind. Thanks a lot for that idea

I dont remember my local stores having any though and all these dishes stupid pricey ordering online it seems on my limited searches

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 7/16/2020 3:18:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SoHy? Perhaps you mean NaOH? It is a tek, this part of your title is most definitely accurate.

I think teks are great for people starting out.

I feel like the longer one devotes themselves to this work, the more one develops their own chemistry skills to the point where they don't need to get out the cookbook for every meal.

I remember my first tek (Cybs) I wrote it down in a notebook, double checking each step. Practice practice practice!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

null24
#13 Posted : 7/17/2020 6:49:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

^^^Laughing

I still have trouble making that perfect cup of coffee though...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

AiL762
#14 Posted : 7/17/2020 7:04:37 AM

I just know to add until I have the reading I want. Not worth measuring anything other than 100g.

Just add acid till 4, t hen add lye till 13. Keep it constantly warm bathed. Have enough water to be able to roll the blackness round with ease.

Only thing I can think to help out is freeze the bark at 4, and defrost before adding lye.

I can't wait to attempt my next batch.

togetherweare
#15 Posted : 7/17/2020 1:43:52 PM

GuruByNature

Jees wrote:
Hi togetherweare,
very nice to see your enthusiasm.

- why is your tek "the best tek ever"? In what way is it surpassing other teks?

Quote:
...emulsions are a good sign, which demonstrated a rich content of DMT...
- where does this relationship comes from please?

Anyway your product is nicely looking Thumbs up

Hi there! Thank you for the thumbs up!

I understand it is a bold statement, and it also sounds on the side of being arrogant. I did not intend for it to be the later.

My initiative in this post is to attract the attention of the masses, ultimately leading them away from believing our beautiful molecule is only obtainable using dangerous looking methods.

It bothers me nearly to a crying point when I read stories of the "men in blue", dressing in white space looking suits to remove "clandestine labs" out of homes. Usually because individuals used a tek and or tools, much more complicated than needed.

I believe this simple, yet VERY EFFECTIVE tek, can help eliminate the broad range of videos and instructions, using substantial glass, heat and chemicals in order to extract simply DMT freebase molecules.

On another note, my yields have always been upward of 1.3%. Which gives me the confidence needed to make such a claim.

Love and Light!

togetherweare
#16 Posted : 8/9/2020 4:49:14 PM

GuruByNature

Tony6Strings wrote:
SoHy? Perhaps you mean NaOH? It is a tek, this part of your title is most definitely accurate.

I feel like the longer one devotes themselves to this work, the more one develops their own chemistry skills to the point where they don't need to get out the cookbook for every meal.

I remember my first tek (Cybs) I wrote it down in a notebook, double checking each step. Practice practice practice!!

Pardon this error, yes NaOH Sodium Hydroxide

Kyngwhatt
#17 Posted : 8/9/2020 5:44:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anybody know if David Barlow sill makes content or has books under an alias? I really liked his style.
The drug had completely altered their fundamental concept of reality

togetherweare
#18 Posted : 8/9/2020 11:50:19 PM

GuruByNature

Kyngwhatt wrote:
Anybody know if David Barlow sill makes content or has books under an alias? I really liked his style.

He does, yet censorship has removed him from the immediate public view.

Agreed, he is borderline legend.

DoingKermit
#19 Posted : 8/10/2020 7:59:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

togetherweare wrote:
Kyngwhatt wrote:

He does, yet censorship has removed him from the immediate public view.

Agreed, he is borderline legend.

I believe David Barlow passed away a couple years ago.

rOm
#20 Posted : 8/10/2020 8:35:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

togetherweare wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:

Pardon this error, yes NaHO Sodium Hydroxide

NaOH, not NaHO. You got to use the right abbreviation,not make them from the name of the molecule used, or naming the molecule if you do'nt know the name, like better to say sodium hydroxide than inventing Soy or SoHy, so NaOH.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !