We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Has anyone gone into DMT Hyperspace by only taking Mushrooms? Options

jma182
#21 Posted : 6/24/2020 11:12:02 PM

Better than a thousand useless words is one useful word, hearing which one attains peace.

Kilindi Iyi - High-Dose Mushrooms Beyond the Threshold

Kilindi Iyi used to do 30 to 40 dried grams to get into hyperspace. May he rest in peace. He was a true explorer.

Personally I've never gotten there with mushrooms alone but then again one 8th of dried penis envy is not much to talk about. However after vaping DMT for the first time, LSD gained a deepness that it did not have before DMT.
It used to be neon colors in a very basic kaleidoscope pattern, after DMT I was able to see entities along with a myriad of writings that looked russian/greek in nature and sometimes arabic, I particularly saw a female entity that felt like a protective force and boy was i glad she was there since during this experience I also saw what a christian might call a demon it morphed in shape finally settling into a baphomet type creature, these 2 entities fought, it was like she was shielding me and would not let it pass, all of these were OEV, this was on 300 to 400 ug of LSD. Its one of those experiences that still makes me wonder about the beyond and what we can enter in contact on altered states of consciousness.
“Whoever, at any time, has undertaken to build a new heaven has found the strength for it in his own hell.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Sophia5000
#22 Posted : 8/9/2020 1:57:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
Of curiosity, which dosage of mushrooms are you talking about that delivers you into "hyperspace"?

Hi, It's been a while since I've logged into the forum! Shame on me Sad lol. I honestly do not remember. It was not a super strong amount. I really think that after experiencing DMT multiple times it opens a path way to channel hyperspace. I've only found this through mushrooms once. I've taken acid a few times since and have never reached this experience. I've also had experiences of channeling hyper space through just smoking weed, closing my eyes and letting go of my thoughts, but it's rare. I'm super interested in the why factor, but have no idea what triggers it.

Ancient Mariner
#23 Posted : 8/9/2020 4:12:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I really think that after experiencing DMT multiple times it opens a path way to channel hyperspace.

My experiences have told me the same. When I am out walking around on shrooms, I don't go there but if I lay down with my eyes closed I go to a similar place that I do on DMT.

PREV12