We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey. Options

ColorfulElfBoy
#1 Posted : 8/3/2020 1:12:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tbh I don't have much to say about myself.

When I took DMT I noticed the frail thin aspect of life change into a bolder more vivid, more solid experience. As if to go from a highly detailed yet weak structure to a less detailed but stronger structure. From "real" life to a cartoon type life. Cartoon not meaning any less real, but as described, more solid, lines were thicker, colors more vivid.
I also noticed a strong fear or sense of loss, as if my real life was just a dream and it's fading away. Very unsettling and I believe thats the hardest part of taking enough, as when you take one hit you get a very strong sense of this is serious, I should put this down and wait... It's as if you are dissolving the real world and might not come back.
This was with eyes open.

When closing them I saw the Kaleidoscope. Very strong colors, incredibly defined and "straight" lines. Though also curves. I was moving forward in this tunnel-ish environment.
I stopped going forward and was in an area still as a Kaleidoscope yet more stationary. And the geometric patterns seemed alive, one played or rather mimed a guitar to me, almost in a teasing or acknowledging way. I play guitar, and this made me smile, the smile was very exaggerated tho, like a full on U shape.
I got a sense I'm not really meant to be in that area and am a guest. I also got told "don't worry you'll be back". The whole place felt incredibly familiar though as If it was home and I'd been there many times, it felt familiar in the way a repetitive dream does. I've felt this feeling fairly often as a child.

I also noticed that if I stopped judging or analyzing my environment, I would rise upwards, the environment becoming whiter, overlaid with geometric lines still but no colors. I was reaching a "ceiling" that I felt could be past through yet I did not as the trip was lessening.

Thats one of my experiences with DMT, I also had one where I felt that I was finally not alone and a geometric pattern was by my left side there with me, a more curved pattern. I was being placed into various positions like you see in Hindu art. And another time I got what I can only describe as being possessed, by the devil, yet it was not scary or negative. (the devil has lots of negative connotations but this is the only way I can describe it) It was actually pretty cool, I said out loud "holy shit you really are in control" It was controlling the music I was listening to with that whole time dilation effect. The music was Altitudes by Jason Becker. Which btw, for me at least seems to have recorded in it the distortion, time dilation type effect that you feel. Check it out if you're intrested you might hear it in there.
https://www.youtube.com/...ejzy3zOf8EBo&index=1

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 8/3/2020 10:11:36 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hello there and welcome to the Nexus.

Those are some interesting observations that you've made there - particularly:
Quote:
I also noticed that if I stopped judging or analyzing my environment, I would rise upwards, the environment becoming whiter, overlaid with geometric lines still but no colors. I was reaching a "ceiling" that I felt could be past through yet I did not as the trip was lessening.

Have you repeated this type of experience?

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

ColorfulElfBoy
#3 Posted : 8/3/2020 10:31:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunately my friend who provided me with the experience had a bad one, was told he was going to hell and he hallucinated stuff that made him call the police.. I feel for him he's a great guy. He gave it away to a friend so I'm waiting on my next trip. Who knows when that will be. Tbh, I'm very curious, but not toooo bothered, as I was told I'll be back, and if this experience is real.. than I don't need to worry, and if it's just the brain going crazy due to a drug, then nothing lost. I'm vary patient in terms of finding out truth. If truth is even a true/real thing.

I would say I've never broken through. But then how would I know..
I was very apprehensive to take too much as I didn't have much and did not want to waste it, it was my first time using a "crack" pipe. I was not sure if I was burning the dmt or not. So inexperience no doubt lessened my experience, and I'd also say a bit of greed, my friend did say just put it ALL in there, though it turns to black goop and smells like shit! lol.

I do hope I'll experience it again.. I semi believe and semi don't believe everything happens for a reason and when it should. We'll see..

As for the Judging part, I think to judge, or analyze, you need ego, or a reference, and possibly my letting go of analyzing the experience led me to rise to a different area. I have strong suspicions that the Kaleidoscope area, is actually us.

ColorfulElfBoy
#4 Posted : 8/4/2020 3:15:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Hello there and welcome to the Nexus.

Those are some interesting observations that you've made there - particularly:
Quote:

Have you repeated this type of experience?

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Do you have any personal ideas on what that Kaleidoscope area is?
I say I've not broken through due to hearing Mckenna talk about meeting machine elves etc.. tho Joe Rogan said he's not seen such things and only seen the geometric patterns "made of love and understanding".

ColorfulElfBoy
#5 Posted : 8/13/2020 11:07:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

To any mods, what are the requirements to be a full member? Smile

Blazon
#6 Posted : 8/14/2020 12:38:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@ColorfulElfBoy

seems like me and you are in the same boat,I haven't broken through yet,have the product,learned how to extract it,but don't feel like I am ready yet.I have seen tunnel kind of experience and enhanced colours,spinning wall spirals which are static on the wall but they moved after vaping.Also tried few small doses through out the night vaping hash on LSD with sprinkle of DMT about 10mg sharing a volcano bag,that was magical,could see the music,felt great.

I was gifted my first 300mg but was lockdown and I was on my own had nobody to trip sit,best I could get is my brother who is a doctor on video call so I had to take it slow and play around.

cubeananda
#7 Posted : 8/14/2020 8:36:24 PM

jai

ColorfulElfBoy wrote:

+1 for the jason becker breakthroughs Razz (got my vote lol)

Love him <3

edit: btw what is your vaping method?

ColorfulElfBoy
#8 Posted : 8/14/2020 9:16:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Blazon wrote:
@ColorfulElfBoy

seems like me and you are in the same boat,I haven't broken through yet,have the product,learned how to extract it,but don't feel like I am ready yet.I have seen tunnel kind of experience and enhanced colours,spinning wall spirals which are static on the wall but they moved after vaping.Also tried few small doses through out the night vaping hash on LSD with sprinkle of DMT about 10mg sharing a volcano bag,that was magical,could see the music,felt great.

I was gifted my first 300mg but was lockdown and I was on my own had nobody to trip sit,best I could get is my brother who is a doctor on video call so I had to take it slow and play around.

Thing is Joe Rogan said about not meeting anything either, apart from the "jesters" saying fuck you to him. Though I believe he was talking about them also being part of that Kaleidoscope experience. And if anyone has access to enough dmt to break through you'd think it would be him.

ColorfulElfBoy
#9 Posted : 8/14/2020 9:24:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

cubeananda wrote:
ColorfulElfBoy wrote:

+1 for the jason becker breakthroughs Razz (got my vote lol)

Love him <3

edit: btw what is your vaping method?

I used a crack pipe. It was actually really akward to use and so much of the vapor just goes out the top. Plus when I did it the substance was turning black and bubbling. Which was convincing me I was burning it no matter what I tried. It was extracted from the bark.
I am thinking of getting an proper vaporizer next time.

And yeah, I was very into Eddie van halen, thought no one would be able to top him.. Then Jason broke that spell. Unbelievable player. Big grin

infinitynlove
#10 Posted : 8/15/2020 4:27:38 AM

Mushroom Explorer

welcome ColorfulElfBoy to the nexus Smile
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

ColorfulElfBoy
#11 Posted : 8/15/2020 11:45:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks infinitynlove Smile Love your avatar.

Your name reminds me of Ringos peace n love video, don't send me anymore shit! With peace n love lol.
H3 did a little vid on it. https://www.youtube.com/...h?v=Y7dhhLEMAro&t=0s