We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Breakthrough Options

Im'there'
#1 Posted : 7/20/2020 7:35:19 PM

Kenno

Does anybody else when breaking trough go to a big cathedral of colour, a massive place, and I go throughit in what I can only describe as a whoosh, and with predominantly yellow like block colour,there was a female presence just of to the side some where communicating with me,after travelling down a tunnel off Colour,starting with this like shimmering layered door made of light and geometric shapes? I'm new to dmt and it fucking blew my mind but I like it, i want to know if this is a real dmt experience I'm describing as I didn't need 3 tokes, i had 1 big lung full and i don't think it would have been possible to hit again because I was gone, cheers

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ancient Mariner
#2 Posted : 8/4/2020 4:17:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never been there except through your description of that glorious hall. It sounds very much like a dmt experience. And with just one lung full I saw a being spin the thread of the universe through what I could only describe as magic and might well be the best description of the universe entire. I don't doubt one hitter quitters anymore.

I've heard 3 to break through as well. I have never been able to brake through myself but I can't imagine that taking into consideration lung capacity and maybe some other factors.

Im'there'
#3 Posted : 8/9/2020 9:57:41 PM

Kenno

Man your experience sounds pretty much like somthing a person would experience in a breakthrough. I just couldn't see how I could possibly hit it again when I was immersed in color, I couldn't see reality,

Ancient Mariner
#4 Posted : 8/9/2020 11:39:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm truly shocked that people are able to continue going. My head just drops back and there's just too much going on to keep on with it. I use a bubbler with a 50/50 ratio of enhanced leaf. I'm sure a bong would do the trick or maybe with a couple grams of shrooms Big grin