We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ex-British army officer faces 13 years in Romanian jail over ayahuasca ceremony Options

Jagube
#1 Posted : 8/1/2020 1:22:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.theguardian....-over-ayahuasca-ceremony

If you can't read the above due to a paywall: http://archive.is/hkksD

Quote:
Thomas Lishman, 58, was arrested on 15 December last year as police and special forces raided a retreat centre outside Bucharest at dawn. It followed an evening where attendees sat in a circle meditating and drinking ayahuasca, a brew which is said to lead to mystical life-changing experiences. Some were later taken to hospital to provide blood samples. [..]

He was charged with conspiracy to traffic “high-risk” dimethyltryptamine (DMT) into the country, as ayahuasca contains the naturally occurring psychedelic – an internationally controlled drug. [..]

Lishman is also being supported by the Ayahuasca Defence Fund, an advocacy group that helps provide legal support to people facing charges in association with plant medicines around the world amid growing criminalisation.
Prosecutions are extremely rare, with no known custodial sentences in recent years, despite the increasing globalisation of ayahuasca.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ferrum
#2 Posted : 8/3/2020 1:38:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I pray he gets a great defense lawyer capable of convincing the right people of spiritual sacrament use in a modern era .

Loveall
#3 Posted : 8/3/2020 2:49:44 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Forgive them mother nature for they know not what they do ❤️
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

PedroSanchez
#4 Posted : 8/3/2020 4:12:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Forgive them mother nature for they know not what they do ❤️

i disagree. i think these people know exactly what they are doing. if they are just cogs then mother nature should show them that, not forgive them.

null24
#5 Posted : 8/3/2020 10:07:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

With the ADF's help, hopefully this will be a landmark case. I'd rather see people change laws than mother nature change people.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 8/3/2020 10:16:47 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Romania was one of the first EU countries to implement a blanket ban on psychoactive substances - I would pray that this sets the first domino toppling for a Europe-wide reform of drug law, particularly with respect to natural entheogens. As null says, a landmark case.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli