We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ALS Ayahuasca Pilot study Options

hellspawn1
#1 Posted : 8/3/2020 8:33:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Over the past few years I have been documenting participants in a non-clinical pilot study on ALS and ayahuasca.

I have encountered a few noteworthy cases of people with ALS diagnosis who have benefited from regular ayahuasca use, such as perceived slowing of ALS progression, mild strength and movement range increases and symptom reduction.

Short term goal is to inform people affected by ALS about medicinal ayahuasca aspects, whereas long term goal is to reverse the condition in participants, if possible, and to educate mankind and promote a positive global development in natural medicine and bioethics.

Ask me anything you'd like to know.

https://ayahuascatreatment.wordpress.com/2014/09/01/ayahuasca-ethnobotanical-medicine-for-treatment-of-als/

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ColorfulElfBoy
#2 Posted : 8/3/2020 9:52:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I know my post may be totally subjective to me and not at all scientifically informed. Also not involved in any kind of treatment of ALS. Though Since you mention it and since I've recently posted about the current oldest person with ALS "Jason Becker".. My personal experience with DMT included a time dilation, or time stretching/juddering effect. The music I was listening to was greatly impacted by a hit of DMT. As if it was stretching and compressing. Like a computer thats frozen and goes eaheaheaheaheaheaheah... I can hear this effect in Jason's music, as if he subconsciously put it there and through sheer skill and gift.
I don't wish to seem like some weird paid promoter of his music as I mentioned this in my First post here. Though it is strange you mention this on the same day. I have a suspicion that ALS is caused by an over stimulation of the nervous system in some way. Bringing about a gradual collapse of ability.
Just like if you overstimulate neurons they can die.

I look forward to any future posts you may have on this. Forgive my possible naive association.