We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
GVG First Attempt Options

AwearyGhost
#1 Posted : 8/3/2020 6:44:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After trying a pipe similar to the cvg, with mild to low euphoric results I decided to put the cash out to buy the gvg; and boy am I satisfied.

A friend and I had sat down on my couch this past weekend with the intention of having a BT, after having tried a few weeks prior & receiving very little results. After doing a bit of reading of how to properly get the gvg smaulking. I came across a post saying that we should put around 100mg in the pipe, and take it with the intention of getting where we wanted to go. Previously our highest dose was MAYBE 45mg, so the jump had us quite nervous.We used the good old sandwich method loading 3/4 of the bowl with some CBD; our dose and then a combination of Capi and Lotus leaf I had grinned up previously.
But after three attempts I had a short lived high. I wont call it a breakthrough, but I had STRONG closed eye visuals similar to the ones I have seen in images for aya trips. Which was a GREAT progress since before we were having no luck. My friend reported being able to see himself outside of himself only briefly. I remember being scared for a moment and seeing the interconenctive energy we are; and potentially a deity who scared me at first. I just reminded myself that I am loving awareness and it would pass. It seems like even after burning and probably wasting 300mg of spice, it is the highest we have been from it. I am excited for our next session and I am hoping we are able to get better results with less of a dose since we figured out how to properly vaporize.
ॐ remember we are loving awareness ॐ

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 8/3/2020 2:49:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love that post by Olympus Mon, but 100 mgs in a gvg is not something I would recommend to anybody. I know you said you did alright, and that's great, this time.

If one properly vaped 100 mg in a gvg, with torch lighter, one is likely to go way overboard. I have had experiences where clearing less than 50 mg in one toke completely obliterated my universe. Please use caution, and realize that mostly oly Mon was talking about people using regular pipe and lighter. You don't need as big of a pile if you have the right gear to vape, and are doing it correctly.

I would recommend loading doses of, say, 30 mg, and clearing the full dose with a single toke with a small blue torch flame, hold it in your lungs, 20 seconds, become reborn in the smoke, etc...
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 8/3/2020 2:51:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Check out gvg thread to learn more about your gear. And welcome to the Nexus!!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

JKW
#4 Posted : 8/3/2020 4:19:45 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

You definitely do not need 100 mg. 30-40mg should be enough.

AwearyGhost
#5 Posted : 8/7/2020 7:13:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I love that post by Olympus Mon, but 100 mgs in a gvg is not something I would recommend to anybody. I know you said you did alright, and that's great, this time.

If one properly vaped 100 mg in a gvg, with torch lighter, one is likely to go way overboard. I have had experiences where clearing less than 50 mg in one toke completely obliterated my universe. Please use caution, and realize that mostly oly Mon was talking about people using regular pipe and lighter. You don't need as big of a pile if you have the right gear to vape, and are doing it correctly.

I would recommend loading doses of, say, 30 mg, and clearing the full dose with a single toke with a small blue torch flame, hold it in your lungs, 20 seconds, become reborn in the smoke, etc...

I definetly thought that was a large dose, and I was full heartly expecting the molecule to kick my ass for trying so hard.
We both had agreed that we had figured out how to properly vaporize & hit the gvg after this; so the next time we will be taking a regular sized dose.

Thank you both for the warm welcome. Love
ॐ remember we are loving awareness ॐ

Egzoset
#6 Posted : 8/7/2020 7:11:41 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Try "Pulsed Heat", then the universe itself shall seem to dissolve in colours, as in a film with Robin Williams in What dreams may come... Too bad the Glass VaporGenie pipe can't be customized to do so, oh well.

Pleased

Vandelayind
#7 Posted : 8/20/2020 1:06:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yea, I’m no expert, but over 50mg seems crazy to me and I’ve read it can be baddddd