CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
you thought you knew everything about DMT until now! Options

PedroSanchez
#1 Posted : 7/30/2020 12:57:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just when i thought i was starting to understand a little about this deep and complex substance i found the WHOLE TRUTH about it in just 4 paragraphs.

it doesnt matter if the content of these 4 paragraphs is strictly factual or not, all you need to know is that this is the WHOLE TRUTH.

prepare to have your mind blown:
all of lifes questions answered in 2 words

Trippy glass for trippy people.

Kumarajiva
#2 Posted : 7/30/2020 1:44:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fear mongering
Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 7/30/2020 6:53:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is this a fancy way to gain backlinks? Article looks just like another clickbait.

PedroSanchez
#4 Posted : 7/30/2020 10:47:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kumarajiva wrote:
Fear mongering

yep.
it completely blows my mind how people believe such baseless ramblings while there is so much documentation out there. its like a BT experience for me when i read this stuff Big grin

PedroSanchez
#5 Posted : 7/30/2020 10:52:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just had more of a look around their site.
here are loads more comedy gems for you to learn from Very happy
https://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts-booklets.html

PedroSanchez
#6 Posted : 7/30/2020 11:09:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
Is this a fancy way to gain backlinks? Article looks just like another clickbait.

it is a joke. i certainly do not associate with these fools.

unfortunately it is not a joke for them, but i posted it here for a joke, thats why it is in "humor and fun".

if you didnt read it yet, please do, it will all make sense Very happy
it does make me happy that you default to that when looking at that garbage though Smile

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 8/2/2020 12:53:42 AM

No way ticket

Chemical expertSenior Member

Phenomenal quality of information they're offering:
Quote:
The Truth
About Drugs

Drugs are essentially poisons. The amount
taken determines the effect.
A small amount acts as a stimulant (speeds you
up). A greater amount acts as a sedative (slows
you down). An even larger amount poisons and
can kill.
This is true of any drug. Only the amount needed
to achieve the effect differs.

And to think, I've wasted all these years studying pharmacology - if only I'd known sooner.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Mitakuye Oyasin
#8 Posted : 8/2/2020 4:28:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Orgs like these are just a business based on the stupidity of others. They usually do not even believe what they are peddling themselves, but makes lots of money and generates media articles, studies, books, materials, presentations, 501 c3 tax free organizations to launder money through, etc.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

PedroSanchez
#9 Posted : 8/3/2020 2:52:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:
The Truth
About Drugs

can kill.

And to think, I've wasted all these years studying pharmacology - if only I'd known sooner.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
i missed that. i am so happy you posted that Laughing Laughing Laughing

ive been wrong all these years! if i have been smoking meth all week and i havent been able to sleep then all i have to do is smoke even MORE, then it will eventually sedate me!

could also explain why when i only smoke one bowl of weed i end up running around the streets naked screaming at people Confused

PedroSanchez
#10 Posted : 8/3/2020 2:57:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
Orgs like these are just a business based on the stupidity of others. They usually do not even believe what they are peddling themselves, but makes lots of money and generates media articles, studies, books, materials, presentations, 501 c3 tax free organizations to launder money through, etc.

it deeply hurts me that you are 100% correct Sad
i laugh at this site, but actually behind that funny public front is a much darker story with real victims that i wish i could just reach out to!

Loveall
#11 Posted : 8/3/2020 3:00:21 AM

💖

Chemical expertSenior Member

It was mindless stupidity until they brought up how McKenna died of brain cancer. That was disgusting on their part. Very misguided and sad people, I hope they find a better path for their life.
“... (a) psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it.”
Excerpt from a McKenna talk transcript / audio.

potnoble
#12 Posted : 8/6/2020 9:33:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Truly disgusting. Bunch of f..... beep beeeeeep.

Beeeeeeep!!!
I smoke trees
that make me look japanese

Tony6Strings
#13 Posted : 8/6/2020 2:20:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PedroSanchez wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:
The Truth
About Drugs

can kill.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
i missed that. i am so happy you posted that Laughing Laughing Laughing

ive been wrong all these years! if i have been smoking meth all week and i havent been able to sleep then all i have to do is smoke even MORE, then it will eventually sedate me!

could also explain why when i only smoke one bowl of weed i end up running around the streets naked screaming at people Confused

I was just thinking, no way, that dab rig would have killed me years ago.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Qux
#14 Posted : 8/6/2020 3:34:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/lsd.html

"They said acid would help me forget my problems..."
Yeah sure, more like smash your face against your problems? I'm interested who did EVER say something like that...
It is only by my hand, by my face, my heart, my spirit
that either I will wither, or I will bloom,
I will become as green land, as tilled earth
I will germinate, I will sprout.

PedroSanchez
#15 Posted : 8/7/2020 1:07:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
It was mindless stupidity until they brought up how McKenna died of brain cancer. That was disgusting on their part. Very misguided and sad people, I hope they find a better path for their life.

yea that one got to me too Sad
what do they want from us???
do they want us to glue our faces to a phone and TV and live our lives the way the system tells us to?? because from my experience those things are the worst carcinogens on the planet!

PedroSanchez
#16 Posted : 8/7/2020 1:09:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:

I was just thinking, no way, that dab rig would have killed me years ago.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
obviously you didnt smoke enough of it. ive heard from a reliable source that if you smoke enough dabs you can run for hours and leap over tall buildings.

PedroSanchez
#17 Posted : 8/7/2020 1:12:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Qux wrote:
https://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/lsd.html

"They said acid would help me forget my problems..."
Yeah sure, more like smash your face against your problems? I'm interested who did EVER say something like that...

Laughing Laughing Laughing
i bet it was one of those models with makeup on to try to make them look like ex heroin addicts! those guys are gurus!

null24
#18 Posted : 8/7/2020 6:07:08 AM

not a derogatory robot

!!! Did anyone see this
Quote:
The Foundation for a Drug-Free World is a nonprofit, international drug education program proudly sponsored by the Church of Scientology and Scientologists all over the world. To learn more, click here.

it might make you puke
At the bottom of this miserable page, along with a bunch of other saddening stuff.
That miserable "church" could do some good with all it's money.

UghThumbs down

Dammit, there's so much material to mine for jokes there, but it just ticks me off way too much to be funny about it. People are still suffering and dying out there in droves because of the continued criminalization of addiction, victims of the war on poverty and of the war on drugs.

I didn't really see the psychedelic misinfo, I wanted to see how much they held up race and poverty-driven narratives around crack and heroin. Yeah, pretty brazen stuff and somehow not a single mention of Contras. And I wanted to see who funds this crap.

While this fake church is peddling this garbage, people are literally fighting for change. For example,without funding or approval, there have been several safe-injection sites running for some time in the U.S. that are about to release their findings showing thousands of injections at multiple sites with ZERO deaths, and will be presented in hopes of decriminalizing use and destigmatizing PWUD. One of the main barriers to a simple life saving resource as SIS is the kind of misinfo places like this peddle, like it was for needle exchange programs during the AIDS crisis of the 1980s. Letting people die for a narrative.

It's bad out there, and covid has made it quite worse on the streets, and junkies dying are the last thing you're going to hear about in 2020. To think that people are risking their freedoms, and during Covid, putting themselves at risk to do this while crap like this not only exists but is so well-funded just angers me, I'm sorry. So many of my friends are gone who don't need to be.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*
decrimART

PedroSanchez
#19 Posted : 8/7/2020 10:49:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
!!! Did anyone see this
Quote:
The Foundation for a Drug-Free World is a nonprofit, international drug education program proudly sponsored by the Church of Scientology and Scientologists all over the world. To learn more, click here.

it might make you puke
At the bottom of this miserable page, along with a bunch of other saddening stuff.
That miserable "church" could do some good with all it's money.

UghThumbs down

Dammit, there's so much material to mine for jokes there, but it just ticks me off way too much to be funny about it. People are still suffering and dying out there in droves because of the continued criminalization of addiction, victims of the war on poverty and of the war on drugs.

I didn't really see the psychedelic misinfo, I wanted to see how much they held up race and poverty-driven narratives around crack and heroin. Yeah, pretty brazen stuff and somehow not a single mention of Contras. And I wanted to see who funds this crap.

While this fake church is peddling this garbage, people are literally fighting for change. For example,without funding or approval, there have been several safe-injection sites running for some time in the U.S. that are about to release their findings showing thousands of injections at multiple sites with ZERO deaths, and will be presented in hopes of decriminalizing use and destigmatizing PWUD. One of the main barriers to a simple life saving resource as SIS is the kind of misinfo places like this peddle, like it was for needle exchange programs during the AIDS crisis of the 1980s. Letting people die for a narrative.

It's bad out there, and covid has made it quite worse on the streets, and junkies dying are the last thing you're going to hear about in 2020. To think that people are risking their freedoms, and during Covid, putting themselves at risk to do this while crap like this not only exists but is so well-funded just angers me, I'm sorry. So many of my friends are gone who don't need to be.

ah that makes a lot of sense!
i agree, when i looked into this further than a couple of clicks it gets more anger inducing than funny.

i wonder if those police statements etc are real. im going to dig them out and ask them if thats their words. if its true that "materials are in use by tens of thousands of schools and over 800 law enforcement agencies across the globe" then it basically means scientology is gaining control of the police in USA. food for thought.