«PREV159160161
official extraction help thread Options

downwardsfromzero
#3201 Posted : 7/28/2020 5:26:45 PM

No way ticket

Chemical expertSenior Member

monomind wrote:
Some hand holding pretty please Smile
Can I base ( with SC or lye ) a salt saturated acidic rue soup same as I would if there was no salt present ?
Thanks

Yes, although the common ion effect might cause some co-precipitation of salt, depending on the concentration of alkaline solution added. You can avoid this by using SC/lye solutions of a limited concentration, or of course by using ammonia.

As long as the sodium ion concentration of your SC/lye solution is no greater than that of a saturated salt solution, there's no chance of salt precipitation. In fact, you have a bit of leeway in the upper direction, because the concentration of chloride ion drops as the base solution is added.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

monomind
#3202 Posted : 7/28/2020 11:42:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks downwardsfromzero. Appreciated Thumbs up

P.s
Will this manifest also in ph level ?

downwardsfromzero
#3203 Posted : 8/1/2020 8:52:13 PM

No way ticket

The pH thing is somewhat different, over in the VDS protocol thread it became clear that pH can change seemingly erratically both because of rates of freebase harmaloid crystal formation and - especially when using SC - dissolved CO2.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Mayani
#3204 Posted : 8/9/2020 6:50:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. So I just recently made my first batch using Q21’s A/B tek since it seemed like the easiest one (to me) to try for my first attempt. I have a question about doing subsequent pulls. What is supposed to be done with the bark mush during the 24-48 wait for the next pull? Is it supposed to stay submerged in naphtha and covered? Left uncovered and left to dry? Is there any way to salvage the mixture if it did dry out completely? I’m worried I may have ruined the mush and won’t be able to do any more pulls from it. Thanks for any help!

downwardsfromzero
#3205 Posted : 8/10/2020 3:21:15 PM

No way ticket

Mayani wrote:
Hello everyone. So I just recently made my first batch using Q21’s A/B tek since it seemed like the easiest one (to me) to try for my first attempt. I have a question about doing subsequent pulls. What is supposed to be done with the bark mush during the 24-48 wait for the next pull? Is it supposed to stay submerged in naphtha and covered? Left uncovered and left to dry? Is there any way to salvage the mixture if it did dry out completely? I’m worried I may have ruined the mush and won’t be able to do any more pulls from it. Thanks for any help!

It's not ruined. You could even try pulling from the dry material, in the interests of science. Adding water to bring it to a paste-like consistency might be considered preferable as far fewer small particles would end up in the naphtha when compared to completely dried out material. Or you could add sufficient distilled water - along with some sodium carbonate - to bring it back to a liquid soup. Your options are far from being exhausted; if anything they have increased from having dried out the sludge.

For further meaningful advice it would be helpful if you could describe exactly what you've done, right from the start.

«PREV159160161