We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, I just had one of the most moving experiences of my life because of this community. Options

Shrike
#1 Posted : 7/31/2020 5:29:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,
I've been lurking here for a long time, and I'm just coming down from my first experience with changa.

Before I had this breathtaking experience, I was in a pretty negative mindset. The extraction didn't yield as much as it could have (only around 1% with cyb's max ion tek), and I had little trust that the changa I made even "worked".
Well, I was wrong. Wrong in the best possible way, and I'm very happy now.

I broke through. Multiple times. I experienced an entity, some kind of wild force of nature. Every time, I realized, that that entity was me. I AM THIS FORCE. I am one with the universe. Only I can decide to take things into my hands, and make happen all the things I wish to happen. I can't "lay back and experience the ride", I have to actually do the riding. I do not know how to express sufficient gratitude for having been shown this deep, fundamental truth in so clear and overwhelming a way. This was one of the best lessons I have ever learned.

We all owe it to the universe to make something of it. Not at the cost of others, and of what could be, but together, as one. Because we actually are one.

I apologize if the above seems rambly and incoherent. English is not my first langauge, and I'm still under the influence.
S.

Life is beautiful. It really is. I am often cynical and dismissive, but I ought not to be. Thank you

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

null24
#2 Posted : 7/31/2020 6:30:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thumbs up
Quote:
I can't "lay back and experience the ride", I have to actually do the riding.
Get in the driver's seat. You have the license.
Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Shrike
#3 Posted : 7/31/2020 9:09:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Now that I have sufficiently come back to this realm, I have a question:
How common is it for people to open their eyes, and interact with the physical world around them during a trip?

I remember looking at my hands, being amazed at the awesome potential I have within them. Potential to destroy, as well as to create.
Are DMT-Experiences usually had "dreamlike", with closed eyes?

potnoble
#4 Posted : 7/31/2020 10:10:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there

Sometimes you open your eyes sometimes not. Both is beautiful.
But sometimes there is no difference. Big grin

Anyways have a gud one

Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

null24
#5 Posted : 7/31/2020 11:02:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

What he said. You do what you do. Sometimes it really makes no difference.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 8/1/2020 11:07:11 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
I apologize if the above seems rambly and incoherent. English is not my first langauge, and I'm still under the influence.
Be assured, you have been far more cogent, coherent and articulate than the vast majority of native English speakers!

Welcome to the Nexus Big grin

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli