We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Golden Teacher 2.5g felt like a DMT Journey! Options

pullmypinky
#1 Posted : 7/31/2020 8:49:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It was the 4th of july and I wasn't hanging with anyone especially because of Rona, so I figured I would time out my journey to come up right with the fireworks around the neighborhood would start.

Usually it takes about an hour for the come up, but this time it hit me in 15 minutes! I didn't have nothing to eat all day so that was probably it.

I started to close my eyes and had the craziest visuals almost as if I was in a DMT trip! I should've kept my eyes closed, because as soon as I opened my eyes I got nauseous, and then threw up what was in my stomach. ( i foolishly had a red bull)

Right after this though, I remember seeing 3 entities, two on the side and one right in front of me and they looked like shredder from teenage mutant ninja turtles but without the jagged shield it was smooth.

The entity lifted up my head as to say everything is all better now and look up and get back to enjoying the journey.

It was amazing and so intense and never had such strong visuals and only on 2.5g of GT as well!

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PedroSanchez
#2 Posted : 7/31/2020 11:35:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have never experienced this kind of thing with mushrooms, not to that degree.
i like to think of those "entities" as helping me out, which they clearly were in your case. maybe there was an imperfection with your mushrooms and they were removing it so you could properly embrace the experience. probably not true, but it comforts me. even the entities that feel negative at first actually turn out to be trying to help me, i just need to get past my initial fear and open myself up to them.

did the trip continue on as a nice, full trip?

Triglav
#3 Posted : 7/31/2020 2:50:47 PM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

I found that in my experience fresher P. cubensis results in a stronger and somewhat more visual experience. Maybe it is due to the higher psilocin content in fresh cubes. Supposedly half of alkaloids was psilocin in the tested ones. Also psilocin is more prone to degradation than psilocybin. So the difference between fresh and not fresh can be up to 2x.

Elrik
#4 Posted : 7/31/2020 5:12:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe after a 2 week wash-out period of no psychedelics, try the red bull mushroom combo again?
I know coffee and mescaline interact, not in any way I enjoy at full mescaline doses but they interact.
[But 1/8th to 1/10th of a strong dose of mescaline with a respectable cup of coffee will help 6-8 hours of mundane work fly by with no need for food]
Have you done the red bull combo before?

But, then, it may have just been 'time' for a deep journey. My most life changing mushroom dose was only 2 grams from a bag of shredded mushrooms. My default dose is 7 grams and I've gone up to 14.
So who knows Laughing

KuzeMaf
#5 Posted : 10/28/2020 3:42:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin Woooow only 2.5g that's beautiful yo....

I've had both LSD & Psilocybin take me on a few DMT-esque journeys...

Usually it's the higher doses of mushroom that take me there... But every blue moon LSD can take me there even if I only dose in the 400 mic range and above..

When I find myself there, I'm usually quite astonished at the interesting all encompassing visual field.
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

Exitwound
#6 Posted : 10/28/2020 7:20:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My last b+ 3.2g trip was dmt trip in all regards, except shroomland visuals were more roundy vs. DMT more squared visuals!
And experience was very slow coming and going in waves and slow and loving one Love

I was worried at some point at neverstopping and increasing waves of body high and overall oncoming euphoria. Then after 1h I thought I was peakimg, and then I closed my eyes.

It is as if DMT 25-33mg vaped is a trailer to a full movie 3.2g lemon tekked fast dried ones Big grin

#VoteForMushroomSmiley

KuzeMaf
#7 Posted : 10/30/2020 1:05:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:

It is as if DMT 25-33mg vaped is a trailer to a full movie 3.2g lemon tekked fast dried ones Big grin

^^^^^^This..... yea I totally forgot to mention that for some reason the lemon tek really seems to take me to those dmt mind-scapes... it just kind of picks you up like lets gooooo!! Big grin Laughing Very happy
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

AliRadicali
#8 Posted : 11/9/2020 12:17:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I mean, chemically psilocybin is a DMT...

ShamensStamen
#9 Posted : 11/9/2020 1:00:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

AliRadicali wrote:
I mean, chemically psilocybin is a DMT...

For the most part, but one little tweak to it's chemical structure compared to DMT's can bring differences in receptor binding profiles and binding affinity. Personally the times i've tried mushrooms or 4-ACO on their own, they're interesting and have some similarities to DMT but definitely missing some things DMT has and imo vice versa. When mushrooms or 4-ACO are mixed with MAO-A inhibition for Psilohuasca though, way more DMT-like, but still definitely noticeable differences. DMT seems sharper, clearer, more serious and intense, more Adrenergic, whereas Psilocin seems gentler, more relaxed, not as intense but still as powerful, not particularly Adrenergic that i can tell, and can have a bit more of a dreamy headspace to it compared to DMT's sober-like nature, ime. I definitely prefer Psilocin in the form of Psilohuasca though, closest you can come to experiencing the DMT side of things from Psilocin imo.

seagull
#10 Posted : 9/12/2021 12:41:54 PM

Hello world!

Ow man I love reading your experience! I'm always struggling with shroom trips (that's how you know it works). I definatly have the same problem that when u are tripping and peaking that closed eyes is much better to hold down the shroom. I had an experience on shrooms when I was meditating while peaking and after I peaked I decidecided to open my eyes and journey into the world using more of my 5 senses. That was probably my best trip ever.
Looking forward to mimic that experience in the near future when the time is right.
You&Iverse