We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dmtworld.net Options

Kyngwhatt
#1 Posted : 7/28/2020 11:48:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you have any thoughts on dmtworld.net?Wut? I feel like it may be doing more damage to spice/fungi and it's Very different from here i'd would love to hear what the community thinks.
The drug had completely altered their fundamental concept of reality

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Cognitive Heart
#2 Posted : 7/29/2020 3:45:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's easy to take advantage of something beyond our understanding while pushing your own slant on the topic.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Kyngwhatt
#3 Posted : 7/29/2020 11:34:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting what do you mean putting your own slant on it like making a brand and capitalizing on it?

Cognitive Heart
#4 Posted : 7/30/2020 12:42:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kyngwhatt wrote:
interesting what do you mean putting your own slant on it like making a brand and capitalizing on it?

Exactly. And just being genuine about it, too, y'know? It takes a certain kind of wisdom and maturity to keep DMT under wraps while knowing directly or indirectly of its true potential and power. That's why I like it here at DMT-Nexus.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

PedroSanchez
#5 Posted : 7/30/2020 1:13:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have not seen that place before. having a quick glance around it looks like they have more on their mind than creating a safe place for psychonaughts to gather. i have seen that format 100 times before and it is almost always a farm, looking for data, money, info, etc (most can be deduced to money).
im not saying they cant be trusted, im just saying that i dont trust them. they could be completely honest people with completely honest, empathetic intentions, but only time will really tell.
i will be checking it out a little now to see what they are all about, but i cant see them offering much that isnt already out there in places like the nexus.
while digging up information i am seeing potential links to google, facebook and patreon. i dont know of any wrongdoings by patreon yet, but the company seems to be making the same steps as companies like facebook and google do in their seedling stage.

personally i would stick with places like this that are mostly community driven and have a solid record.
i really hope i am wrong though. i will report back if anything stands out.

cubeananda
#6 Posted : 7/30/2020 1:37:44 AM

jai

PedroSanchez wrote:
i have not seen that place before. having a quick glance around it looks like they have more on their mind than creating a safe place for psychonaughts to gather. i have seen that format 100 times before and it is almost always a farm, looking for data, money, info, etc (most can be deduced to money).
im not saying they cant be trusted, im just saying that i dont trust them. they could be completely honest people with completely honest, empathetic intentions, but only time will really tell.
i will be checking it out a little now to see what they are all about, but i cant see them offering much that isnt already out there in places like the nexus.
while digging up information i am seeing potential links to google, facebook and patreon. i dont know of any wrongdoings by patreon yet, but the company seems to be making the same steps as companies like facebook and google do in their seedling stage.

personally i would stick with places like this that are mostly community driven and have a solid record.
i really hope i am wrong though. i will report back if anything stands out.

I googled the place, and my impression was the same.
If it is a good community, the template of their website is unfortunate because it gives the impression of being seedy in this case. Too easy to just copy some fancy scripts and host a website to be trusted. thats just my impression.

#7 Posted : 7/30/2020 1:49:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah there's some questionable things about that site when you start looking through everything there and how it's set up. Some things you sort've have to ask yourself. We had another thread last year on here talking about that site when it popped up.

Agree with pretty much what everyone said here though.

Achilles
#8 Posted : 7/30/2020 1:58:21 PM

I is the obstacle.

tatt wrote:
Yeah there's some questionable things about that site when you start looking through everything there and how it's set up. Some things you sort've have to ask yourself. We had another thread last year on here talking about that site when it popped up.

Agree with pretty much what everyone said here though.

That was my thread 😊... these chickens jacking our style.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=996764
This guys ego ^

SnozzleBerry
#9 Posted : 7/30/2020 9:32:17 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

The site creators got in contact with me at one point and we had a direct exchange.

It did not go well Thumbs down
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Kyngwhatt
#10 Posted : 7/30/2020 10:29:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
The site creators got in contact with me at one point and we had a direct exchange.

It did not go well Thumbs down

That's a real cliff hanger ending snozzle.
After reading Achilles' previous thread i'm going to take the warning and leave there, I liked it because you didn't need to be an intellectual titan to post and everyone was really nice.

SnozzleBerry
#11 Posted : 7/30/2020 11:28:49 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I can see about digging up those old messages and what they said. My recollection was that I asked why they were advertising/promoting all over FB, they told me I was being an elitist (or similar), I responded that there was no need to proselytize and we pretty much left it at that. I can't remember if there was a discussion about quality of information (I feel like I vaguely remember something, but can't confirm offhand).

I mean, the thing is, if you get something out of that community, don't leave just because other folks may have low opinions of it. Those opinions (mine included) may not be justified. The site and its founders didn't rub me the right way, but ymmv Smile
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

#12 Posted : 7/31/2020 12:21:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Here's one thing that I'd thought was pretty hilarious.

Laughing

○ attached the following image(s):
lol1.PNG (47kb) downloaded 126 time(s).

PedroSanchez
#13 Posted : 7/31/2020 2:08:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ah of course, the template had spoken the truth.
its pretty clearly a money making machine. good luck to those guys in their next BT with that attitude.

jma182
#14 Posted : 7/31/2020 4:14:17 AM

Better than a thousand useless words is one useful word, hearing which one attains peace.

Q: Does Google or Facebook collect my data from your site?
A: We specifically restrict Facebook from collecting data from our users in DMT World Network area. We do however promote our website to Facebook users which collects data due to how Facebook’s advertisement system works. This means that on www.dmtworld.net Facebook’s pixel system is implemented, but once you use our network at www.dmtworld.net/social your data is not collected. Google systems are used by our website due to fonts, and data that is sent to each user through their browser. Unfortunately, there is no way to get around this based on how our system operates and how typical websites operate.

We do not collect analytical data on our users once they login to our system. We also use Google Firebase systems to transmit information to our users through the mobile app and for our messaging system. If you are using Google Play to use our app your data is submitted through google systems as well as Apple if you use iTunes. For having an app on their networks there is no possible way to get around this.

https://dmtworld.net/data-and-security/

yeeeeah i aint registering to that one, sounds suspect af.
“Whoever, at any time, has undertaken to build a new heaven has found the strength for it in his own hell.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche

Kyngwhatt
#15 Posted : 7/31/2020 6:10:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:
Here's one thing that I'd thought was pretty hilarious.

Laughing

Don't even get me started on [[redacted]](i feel like i just escaped jonestown or something) everyone there is clamming like 2.5 % to 4.0+ yield when they use [[redacted]]. i contacted them before they shut down for "security reasons" and they said they somehow remove the fiber from the bark after they grind it so its basically got double the magic in it????

PedroSanchez
#16 Posted : 7/31/2020 11:22:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jma182 wrote:
Unfortunately, there is no way to get around this based on how our system operates and how typical websites operate.

lies! there are plenty of ways around that.
what they mean is "there is no way to make money on your data without stealing your data". and by "typical websites" they mean "mainstream data stealing websites".

complete BS. these guys are far too shady for my liking. i hope they dont catch too many suckers Sad

The Traveler
#17 Posted : 7/31/2020 11:51:05 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

That site is at best a commercial outlet that walks the hype of DMT and other substances, one that tries to make money over your back and completely disregards your personal safety.

From the information posted by tatt it is clear that your data and privacy in their hands is not safe! Their arguments as posted makes them either VERY ignorant to security concerns or they are playing down their vulnerabilities at the cost of your personal safety. I would not even exclude malicious intent from the looks of it.

Furthermore, that they support selling material that is KNOWN to be illegal in many countries and for which people have been arrested and convicted is a huge red flag. Meta-data collected by the big platforms from their site (e.g. Google and Facebook) can and will be used against you when you are caught with such material.

Avoid that site at any cost if you appreciate your personal safety!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

PedroSanchez
#18 Posted : 7/31/2020 1:17:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
I would not even exclude malicious intent from the looks of it.

that is the impression i am getting. it seems to be US based, where prisons make money per inmate. that is probably worst case though, i think its more likely something like a paying customer needs data on a certain demographic. they certainly wont care about protecting your data once they have been paid.

whatever their motive it is safe to say it is a farming gig, to me that is always malicious.