We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New member new realm Options

Sanix
#1 Posted : 3/29/2020 2:05:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Everyone!

I'm an enthusiastic DMT user for almost 5 years now. I take DMT on a regular basis(small doses) and go on trips every weekend. In the past 2 years, My team and I started investing a lot in DMT experiments and projects, that's why I'm here. My reason to join this community is to share our studies and where our future projects will go. Since we are doing these projects as a nonprofit and investing all of our resources back to the studies, if everyone wants to be part of these projects or help us in any way we would appreciate it.

1. Mapping DMT realm

We are developing The algorithm that collects all DMT experiences and maps it all via your text input or voice. We are now testing this with all available public DMT texts and our network(230 people). We use sentimental analysis and neural network algorithms to analyze and predict future experiences. When the algorithm will be better we will release it for free ( web or mobile app). Because all of this is inside the app, we implemented personalized binaural beat and background music that adjusts to your mood during the trip so you can have a much better experience(it can be used for other substances as well)

2. Nope. read the rules.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 3/30/2020 12:39:08 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
we implemented personalized binaural beat and background music that adjusts to your mood during the trip so you can have a much better experience
Won't this risk creating a terrifying feedback loop if you go off on a bummer?

[EDITED]
Quote:
2. [redacted]

Just.No.

Please edit your post to remove this.
[OK, the mods go to it first]

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Daturas
#3 Posted : 3/30/2020 3:48:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe read the FAQ/attitudes before posting Pleased

Think the community here exists internally in a sense.. to provide awareness and a safe space to communicate and relate information regarding entheogenic substances and the higher and altered states of consciousness that the substances thereof may or may not induce, something that shouldn't even begin to be considered an avenue to monetize (mind you, it's illegal in many places all over the world). Be safe, and make good choices! Business ideas should possibly be discussed on a different forum, from what one has come to understand the nexus is a place of harmony, unless it's April fools day Very happy

Kind regards -D.
If you created me, who created you? ∞

Sanix
#4 Posted : 3/30/2020 6:20:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:
we implemented personalized binaural beat and background music that adjusts to your mood during the trip so you can have a much better experience
Won't this risk creating a terrifying feedback loop if you go off on a bummer?

For now, the results are optimistic, ones you enter in loops of bad trip with anxiety and bad emotions we can adjust sounds in real-time to get you out. The algorithm is still learning.

Quote:
2. DMT KITS for everyone

Since we were testing the number 1 project, a lot of people were asking us for DMT, so we created dmty.com for them to easily get the kit which is ready to go. We are now not selling these kits at the moment, but it's only for users who are contributing to this project so they don't need to hustle to get it.
We don't want to get in the business of selling it so still deciding what to do with it.

Just.No.

Please edit your post to remove this.

I went to edit it, but someone else edited it for me. My intention was not to talk about selling or to talk about business(I'm not interested in that), my intention is just to give people where I'm coming from.

Sanix
#5 Posted : 3/30/2020 6:30:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Daturas wrote:
Maybe read the FAQ/attitudes before posting Pleased

Think the community here exists internally in a sense.. to provide awareness and a safe space to communicate and relate information regarding entheogenic substances and the higher and altered states of consciousness that the substances thereof may or may not induce, something that shouldn't even begin to be considered an avenue to monetize (mind you, it's illegal in many places all over the world). Be safe, and make good choices! Business ideas should possibly be discussed on a different forum, from what one has come to understand the nexus is a place of harmony, unless it's April fools day Very happy

Kind regards -D.

Thank you. I read FAQ, but my intention was not to talk about business or selling, just to give people a perspective from where I'm coming from, and what happened to me on this journey.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 3/30/2020 3:12:38 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The parts of the attitude page rules you particularly might want to read through again are:
2.2 No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs and
2.3 No recruitment, survey, advertising or campaign material is allowed to be posted on the DMT-Nexus without our explicit permission.

2.10 No commercial-scaled extractions and reckless “spreading” is also relevant to what you wrote. And it's probably for the best if you read through all of the rest of the attitude page as well, just to be sure you get the picture.

It sounds like you have some interesting stories to share, perhaps you could go into a bit more detail about your binaural beat work. It also sounds like you'll benefit from the quality information and goldmine of experience that the Nexus has to offer.

Be wise, stay safe.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Plutarchalitea
#7 Posted : 3/30/2020 6:17:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Sanix. How often do you take low doses if I may ask?

Sanix
#8 Posted : 3/30/2020 9:58:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
The parts of the attitude page rules you particularly might want to read through again are:
2.2 No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs and
2.3 No recruitment, survey, advertising or campaign material is allowed to be posted on the DMT-Nexus without our explicit permission.

2.10 No commercial-scaled extractions and reckless “spreading” is also relevant to what you wrote. And it's probably for the best if you read through all of the rest of the attitude page as well, just to be sure you get the picture.

It sounds like you have some interesting stories to share, perhaps you could go into a bit more detail about your binaural beat work. It also sounds like you'll benefit from the quality information and goldmine of experience that the Nexus has to offer.

Be wise, stay safe.

Thank you, I will. Even though my intention was not to promote but I'm really interested to share and debate with this community where the market is going and how will affect the spiritual world.

We use pure data to engineer the music, we pick up every data we can get during the trip, from microphone to movement etc, and then we adjust frequency range to all of that. For example, if the person is not that calm while smoking the algorithms puts more Alpha waves with water and forest sounds. My intention is not tu build anything commercial just tools for people to have a better set and settings.

Sanix
#9 Posted : 3/30/2020 10:04:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Plutarchalitea wrote:
Hi Sanix. How often do you take low doses if I may ask?

I take 8mg every day. I make a pause over the weekend.

Before DMT, I was experimenting with Ketamine, I had really impactful experiences from K-holes. After that, I started with psilocybin. The highest amount I took was 20g. Now I usually stick to 5-8g, it depends where I am in my period of fasting.

Last 8 months I really want to explore more DMT realm.

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 3/30/2020 11:12:06 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Sanix wrote:

We use pure data to engineer the music, we pick up every data we can get during the trip, from microphone to movement etc, and then we adjust frequency range to all of that. For example, if the person is not that calm while smoking the algorithms puts more Alpha waves with water and forest sounds. My intention is not tu build anything commercial just tools for people to have a better set and settings.

That sounds pretty cool - so you're using open source data streaming, er, gubbins to modulate the experience? You've really got me interested now!

Did you ever read "Into the Void", a book by Zoe7?

Sanix
#11 Posted : 3/31/2020 10:13:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Sanix wrote:

That sounds pretty cool - so you're using open source data streaming, er, gubbins to modulate the experience? You've really got me interested now!

Did you ever read "Into the Void", a book by Zoe7?

Yes exactly. It doesn't work perfectly for DMT trips I'm doing that now. But for psilocybin trips, it works pretty well on a personal level, because after several trips it can detect when will be your peak on which doses when things can go possibly wrong, etc. I'm trying to implement other sensors like heartrate to the system so we will see how it will evolve. I had a pretty bad experience on high doses psilocybin so I was trying to resolve it with this kind of systems.

I heard about it, but I didn't read it. I will try to read it now. Tnx for the reminder.

PedroSanchez
#12 Posted : 7/30/2020 11:43:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sanix wrote:

do you play atonal left/right sine waves to create your binaural beats? or do you separately frequency shift the left and right channels of sounds such as the forest sounds?
i think there is more to the latter than we are giving credit to. most people use clean sine waves, which can be unpleasant to listen to (albeit mathematically perfect, which i think could also have a lot of relevance) depending on the centre frequency used.