We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Focus V Carta vs Mighty Options

WanderingCat
#1 Posted : 7/20/2020 9:53:36 AM

The White Haired Cat

Has anyone used the Focus V Carta yet with DMT? is it better than the Mighty? Planning on upgrading soon and would love some advice.

Can the Carta hold enough DMT for a breakthrough? I'm not aware of how much it holds and it doesn't look like it does which concerns me.

I researched the Mighty and it sounds perfect for DMT and others seem to love it.

The Carta is rather new in my eyes and I just need more info on it because I haven't been able to find much online.

which one has the more equipped specs for DMT?

Based on more research I've found a lot of potential with the Carta, however no one so far as I've seen has said anything about it on the nexus. The mighty has been around and has a good history with DMT and the Carta seems so new that it doesn't yet have that history.

I plan on buying the Carta to get that history going and let people know if anyone else is curious. expect an update Big grin

Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

pullmypinky
#2 Posted : 7/30/2020 9:44:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have used "The Core" Which is basically the same thing but cheaper and does the same thing. I recommend getting the Sai Miracle A Coil for it and using the lowest temperature setting and you can blast off in one hit with this thing.

I highly recommend this thing though, since you can use other coils with it as well (like sai coils) You can get this "the core" for about $190, (1 yr warranty) but not sure if posting where I got the product from is allowed on here so I will refrain for now.

WanderingCat
#3 Posted : 8/1/2020 8:36:58 PM

The White Haired Cat

Thank you for the recommendation! I'm happy that something so similar works and gives me hope. I have already purchased the focus v and have it now! I haven't used it quite just yet. Trying to find a good time to try it out but my head space is in a really low point right now and my relationship is going through a tough time. I do expect to use soon though and give a good report. Much love!

Phangz wrote:

WanderingCat
#4 Posted : 8/6/2020 6:49:08 PM

The White Haired Cat

The focus works rather well! However with the small size of the bucket I'd say for this device is more micro-dose worthy than breakthrough so far. Maybe my technique was off? I've tried it multiple times and couldn't reach a breakthrough. I prefer my GVG to this still.

Phangz wrote:

pullmypinky
#5 Posted : 8/7/2020 6:37:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

WanderingCat wrote:
The focus works rather well! However with the small size of the bucket I'd say for this device is more micro-dose worthy than breakthrough so far. Maybe my technique was off? I've tried it multiple times and couldn't reach a breakthrough. I prefer my GVG to this still.

I actually bought a eclipse vape to see if that would work better as a more portable kind of vaporizer and it didn't work to well. I tried to help my friend and he got the most fowl taste ever since it was over torched and has a large learning curve since you are using a flame and gauging how much heat to use.

I'm surprised the focus hasn't got you with breakthroughs, but I own a different product. What coil are you using specifically and how much are you putting in? you can easily fit 40mg in a coil. check and see if the sai coil i recommend is compatible with yours, because it's great with "the core"

I use the lowest setting (there are 4 for the core) and when it's heated up it vibrates and you just suck slow you don't want to suck it like a bong or if you were vaping oil.

I hooked up a mouthpeace to a tube and it works much better since you can sit back and relax while you hit it.

WanderingCat
#6 Posted : 1/5/2021 9:26:21 PM

The White Haired Cat

Hi everyone!

I'm briefly going over my personal use of DMT and my success with it.

For starters, my tek or ritual of making it.

My personal favorite and the only one I've used is Gordo Tek Organic Chemistry A/B Extraction. With much success and very content with my pulls I haven't thought of anything else. However if anyone has recommendations please let me know. When my time is free and have the big cash money wad I try to learn more chemistry.

So what tool do I use to blast off?

In my attempts I have tried 3 different ways to smoke DMT. I will be starting with the least successful. By saying that I am not saying any method listed is a bad tool, overall one should calculate how one uses the tool effectively too. The human error that can go into not using it correctly.

Gordo Tek Dream Maker - was my third tool used in my exploration, very easy to understand this one. I however didn't keep using this for one reason. The aluminum foil can be tricky in regards to heating it. My technique was bad. With the taste of dmt something came with it. Something really nasty an horrid. I'd rather not risk inhalation of anything else than Oxygen, Dmt, and Weed.

Focus V Carta - is second due to no bad taste or risk on my health. This $300 vaporizer works perfect for its purpose of dab. When for DMT though I never did end up going to hyperspace. The bucket is too small for a big enough dose as far as my experience goes.

The GVG - Glass Vapor Genie - was the first tool I bought and nothing has quite worked like it has. Like the dream maker you have to be careful not to add too much heat and burn spice. Unlike it there's no risk of inhaling anything else! The vapor is smooth and velvety. It makes me feel welcomed coming into hyperspace. Best $120 I've spent.

With 3 years of experience I've had a few breakthroughs and only 2 being profound ones. My brain seems to work well on the molecule and I've been in the headspace enough to go DEEPER.

Hope everyone is doing well!Pleased

Phangz wrote: