We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Gained a friend again. Options

Underclocked
#1 Posted : 7/30/2020 1:58:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I have a pretty profound experience I want to share with you guys.

So my buddy has been struggling with an addiction to Meth.... It has been extremely difficult for me I've known him for over 16 years we grew up together have been through almost every experience together... Once I discovered this site and I was opened up to what I will call the molecule from now on. I've been on a mission to change people's lives like mine has been changed. He was extremely distance and we only hung out if I hit him up on a Friday and I was downtown and wanted to come over at weird hours I would text him and he wouldn't reply for days if not weeks... I told him about the molecule and that he couldn't take it unless he cleared up for months this went on and I have this issue where if I'm sitting around someone smoking that shit I will partake myself then I would always be upset on my way home because I wouldn't have good experience for more then a week... That and it's just a waste of my time. So I started to distance myself from him because it was better for myself to not be around him I loaned him 300 dollars and he just ghosted me..... I tried to get paid back forever....then one day he called me to come over and he handed me 50 bucks and said I want to get over this.... I said okay I have a plan I hit one of my friends up that takes Adderall I got him to give me twenty of them I gave them to my buddy... I came back 5 days later and he only had taken 12 of the Adderall I was impressed... I asked him how come there is still some left he told me he didn't want to make it his new thing... About a week later he ran out and ask me if I knew anyone else. We met up and he had been clean off the Adderall and everything for about 3 days I was okay let's see I gave him 2 rips of the molecule and he was trying to stand up and walk around he then fell on the floor and I was bro your clean look at that! I was so excited. I then gave him .5 of the molecule. And then ten Adderall... I waite we couple of days to go see him when I got there he still had the Adderall and was out of the molecule... We had some beers and I gave him another .5 of the molecule and left.... He now claims the molecule is more important to him and being able to get a full experience is better than the boring high of stimulants... He since has paid me back and we hang out often again. My friend has returned because of this experience thank you guys for guiding me through this and making this happen I have regained a brother because of you guys....

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Underclocked
#2 Posted : 7/30/2020 2:26:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A couple things about this post the molecule is DMT...
Im still learning to serve people the proper amount but in my experience when your dirty you need a lot more then usual...
Im not a good story teller.

cubeananda
#3 Posted : 7/30/2020 2:27:21 AM

jai

Welcome to the Nexus!

I can relate with so much of this,
lifechanging stuff for sure!

I can only hope to have some old, lost, friends return like this, thanks for sharing.
Please do check out the Attitude page. It lays out some good guidelines for how we can best conduct ourselves as members of the boards here.

Also I'm looking forward to hearing about your personl experiences with the molecule as well. Smile

Underclocked
#4 Posted : 7/30/2020 3:31:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey thank you for the quick reply Smile also I have read the guidelines but I might not understand or read it in a different way can you explain me to why you referenced that I want to be apart of this community and want to post properly so any suggestions would be much appreciated..

cubeananda
#5 Posted : 7/30/2020 4:16:37 AM

jai

Underclocked wrote:
Hey thank you for the quick reply Smile also I have read the guidelines but I might not understand or read it in a different way can you explain me to why you referenced that I want to be apart of this community and want to post properly so any suggestions would be much appreciated..

i think you did just fine, the language felt like it was in the territory of "trading" drugs.

Due to the formatting (lack of paragraph breaks) It took some time to understand you weren't really discussing anything like that, but i only mention it because i gave you a thumbs up vote of confidence for full-membership here and I just wanted to cover my bases Razz

Kyngwhatt
#6 Posted : 7/31/2020 6:15:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

congrats man keep us posted with some updates.
The drug had completely altered their fundamental concept of reality

PedroSanchez
#7 Posted : 7/31/2020 11:50:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what a beautiful story! <3
DMT is capable of so much when used with good intentions.
i was in a similar situation as your friend and DMT helped me through it too. i also preach about it quite a lot to friends etc and tell them how it cleans my mind (i call it a shower for my brain).
a couple of months ago a friend i preached to in the past asked me for help using DMT to help tackle some of his problems (not addiction problems, more mental health problems). it is a slow process for him, he has a lot of demons and almost zero experience with hallucinogens, so i have recommended that we take it slow and build his doses up while simultaneously working on things that he has some control over. i really hope it can help him the way it has helped your friend and myself.

null24
#8 Posted : 7/31/2020 6:20:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That is wonderful and as a former addict I want to thank you for not giving up on him and for not abandoning your friend. Many of us do really harmful stuff in our addictions, and when we want to come back find that everyone has gone. So good on ya! Good on him for paying you back, too! Thumbs up

Also, it is fortunate that this worked, or at least seems to have. I wonder if the fact that he came to you, not vice versa, helped. I hate acting like a gatekeeper, but I have decided to stop trying to give people DMT unless they come and have done their own research. DMT, or psychs in general, cannot "shake" someone out of addiction, ime&o. There has to be will and desire in the intent to use it, otherwise it becomes another drug, and with the built in anti-abuse mechanism within the DMT experience, I have seen it really mess a couple folks up who used it while within active addiction cycles. People can compulsively hit DMT until DMT hits them back, and then are completely turned off to it and any benefit is lost. And folks that are using tend to lie about it, and if they're any good at using, sometimes it's hard to tell.

I think there's something to what you said about giving larger amounts if a person is hitting it with intent. I'm curious though what your method was and what you mean by .5? Surely not half a gram? Do you mean .05- 50mg, cuz that's decent in a smoking method, my usual dose?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Underclocked
#9 Posted : 8/2/2020 1:28:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is wonderful and as a former addict I want to thank you for not giving up on him and for not abandoning your friend. Many of us do really harmful stuff in our addictions, and when we want to come back find that everyone has gone. So good on ya! Good on him for paying you back, too! Thumbs up

Also, it is fortunate that this worked, or at least seems to have. I wonder if the fact that he came to you, not vice versa, helped. I hate acting like a gatekeeper, but I have decided to stop trying to give people DMT unless they come and have done their own research. DMT, or psychs in general, cannot "shake" someone out of addiction, ime&o. There has to be will and desire in the intent to use it, otherwise it becomes another drug, and with the built in anti-abuse mechanism within the DMT experience, I have seen it really mess a couple folks up who used it while within active addiction cycles. People can compulsively hit DMT until DMT hits them back, and then are completely turned off to it and any benefit is lost. And folks that are using tend to lie about it, and if they're any good at using, sometimes it's hard to t

I believe it has worked because I strongly told him about the molecule being a tool not a drug a way of release not something you just willy-nilly play a around with there is a time and a place for the molecule in my opinion. I believe he understands this and he sees my passion for it and wants to know why I love it so much.

I think there's something to what you said about giving larger amounts if a person is hittingg it with intent. I'm curious though what your method was and what you mean by .5? Surely not half a gram? Do you mean .05- 50mg, cuz that's decent in a smoking method, my usual dose?

I mean a half gram of the molecule to take home with him... The doses I gave him were close to 50mg. I usually just use the end of a key in a banger.

PedroSanchez
#10 Posted : 8/3/2020 3:18:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Underclocked wrote:

I believe it has worked because I strongly told him about the molecule being a tool not a drug a way of release not something you just willy-nilly play a around with there is a time and a place for the molecule in my opinion. I believe he understands this and he sees my passion for it and wants to know why I love it so much.

i think this is a strong factor for my friend i mentioned too. i spoke to him about it a long time ago. he must have been thinking about it in that time and building the idea.
makes me wonder how much of it is placebo, but hey, if that works!
although, my experience was different, i went looking for it for recreation and did not know anybody who understood anything about it. i had no idea it was going to change my life forever in the most positive way i could imagine. it was only years later when i took to the internet that i realised other people had similar experiences.