We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
vomiting entities Options

Almani
#1 Posted : 6/24/2020 2:43:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hello everybody,

i have had a few trips where i see entitys vomiting long kind of snakes or lines out, i have been trying to figure out if this is common or any meaning behind these visuals? i have attached a foto...best thing i could find to somewhat describe, the lines in the pic would be coming out the entitys mouth. https://pbs.twimg.com/me...ormat=jpg&name=small

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WanderingCat
#2 Posted : 7/9/2020 6:23:49 AM

The White Haired Cat

What do you personally think about the symbolism of the snakes coming out of the mouth?

What kind of feelings did this give you?

Where did the trip happen?

how much spice did you use?

Sorry for all the questions. If I know these I can provide a better answer. For now I'd say that this hasn't happened to me before. A entity that throws up snakes is new to me. I'd like to know more details if possible Big grin
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

GnosisOfAllogenes
#3 Posted : 7/9/2020 5:27:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Huh, wow. I can visualize what you are speaking of (or at least my own imaginal facsimile).

I have a buddy who only once took pharmahuasca and had an experience where HE was the one vomiting out entities... but I can say in my visions something like what you are describing would be "par for the course"

EDIT
Just also wanted to say -- for whatever reason that image you posted above really captures the DMT space (or at least some how the geometry of the visuals); this is despite its simple composition. Nice.

Almani
#4 Posted : 7/26/2020 8:57:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wandering Cat, thank you for your reply. thank you for the questions...questions are better than answers i would say sometimes. to answer your questions...i would say i had a sense of very odd questioning going on why this certain entity or faces which were female i would suggest were vomimiting out long lines...i wouldnt even say snakes but rather like long gas pipes or snake like figurations..but these were no entitys coming out the entity...

the trip happend in my bedroom...this was the first time i vaped DMT in my bedroom..all other times were in my pops bedroom in a differnt part of town...

i used the same dose as always...50-70mg...

thank you very much

WanderingCat wrote:
What do you personally think about the symbolism of the snakes coming out of the mouth?

What kind of feelings did this give you?

Where did the trip happen?

how much spice did you use?

Sorry for all the questions. If I know these I can provide a better answer. For now I'd say that this hasn't happened to me before. A entity that throws up snakes is new to me. I'd like to know more details if possible Big grin