We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV151617
Memorable quotes from DMT-Nexus (no chat quotes please) Options

cubeananda
#321 Posted : 7/25/2020 10:39:00 PM

jai

Quote:
Should we allow people to treat themselves with these drugs in a non-commercial and socially supportive setting? Absolutely that should be a human right.

source

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mindlusion
#322 Posted : 7/25/2020 10:49:08 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

cubeananda wrote:
Quote:
Should we allow people to treat themselves with these drugs in a non-commercial and socially supportive setting? Absolutely that should be a human right.

source

Yes, Bill Hicks said it best: "It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom."

And Graham Hancock later echos: "It's not a war on drugs, its a war on consciousness."

Quote:
If I, as an individual, am not sovereign over my consciousness, if I cannot decide what to do with my consciousness, which is the heart of my being, then I am not free, and I need not talk about freedom or living in a free society, or such issues as democracy, if my society will not allow me to explore my consciousness. If, in an altered state of consciousness, my behavior is disruptive in the public arena, then that behavior should rightly be controlled by society. But the personal and private exploration of our own consciousness is our own business, in my view, and is not the business of the State.

This is the fundamental definition of our sovereign rights and freedoms, which can be defined as 'negative rights', such as freedom of speech. Meaning we are free to do anything as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others. The limitation requires only inaction in the specific case where it infringes someone elses negative right. I am free to swing my fist as much as I like up until it reaches the face of another person.

These rights are the most just as they only require you only not to do something, vs a 'positive right' that requires that you MUST perform a specific action or be punished, which is infinitely more restricting of individual freedom and quickly can become tyrannical, which cannot happen with a negative right.

Drug laws, especially concerning personal use and possession, have always been in clear violation of the first amendment.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

WanderingCat
#323 Posted : 7/26/2020 12:00:38 AM

The White Haired Cat

Phangz wrote:

There used to be an ad on telly from the government saying stuff like "this is your brain on drugs..." Made me LOL cause their new slogan can be "this is your height on dmt.."
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Metta-Morpheus
#324 Posted : 12/19/2020 5:51:06 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Quote from my buddy Zach:

Show me on the bong where DMT hurt you.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

«PREV151617